Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 05:42:19
Page:  1 
Mafia meet day 5 - tl;da edition Started by: BillyBathtub on Oct 28, '11 03:38

Day 5

I forget how the day started, but I know that at some point during the morning, Camazotz and Belle found their way into me and Kendra's bed. I'm assuming Paranormal Activity 3 frightened them, but nevertheless I welcomed Camazotz with open arms. We ate breakfast and awaited anxiously for a patented IzzyCreamcheese steak dinner that evening and surprising the old timer with a birthday party.

Marco, FrankieFigs, and Camazotz passed the time watching awesome YouTube videos like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zj2Zf9tlg2Y. Finally IzzyCreamcheese took Marco shopping for various meats to throw on the barbecue later. Following suit, Kendra and Belle went to the store for a Carvel cake for IzzyCreamcheese and warned Camazotz and I that if we did not have the house ready for a celebration we would be in all kinds of trouble. Trouble is NEVER something Camazotz or I ever want to be in so we set to work hanging streamers throughout the kitchen.

With the task complete, we relaxed and waited for the girls to return. We received word that they would arrive in approximately 5 minutes, and Camazotz immediately shot up from his chair and remembered that we needed to straighten up the kitchen for the party. The thought of being in trouble made us move faster than the speed of light. We heard the door slam shut as we finished the clean up and immediately sat down and looked as if we had finished ages prior.

The girls brought home a crap load of balloons and we waited for IzzyCreamcheese and Marco to return. And waited. And waited some more. After a while we feared the worst for Marco... That he had been boy snatched.

Halfway through our letter to the milk companies to have Marco's picture added to the side of milk cartons, we heard Izzy's truck roll up. He made his way upstairs and we surprised him with presents, cards, and cake! The birthday boy received a few gift cards, adult diapers from FrankieFigs, Battlefield 3, and Dead Island.

Izzy then cooked up some amazing steaks, hot dogs, and kielbasa. The kielbasa was the star of the show though as I ate like 3 links, even after Marco made suggestive mouth motions over the phallic meat. After dinner I had to hit the road, and the meet ended (I assume for everyone as what's the point after I've left?)

Report Post Tip

I think we're forgetting that Izzy was most pleased with one of his birthday cards in particular which had a picture of me striking my best pose on it. Not to mention the repetition of the star wars theme to enforce that Izzy's birth took place in a galaxy far far away, a long time ago.

Report Post Tip

Pffft. After you left there was laughter, joy, hugs, helium sucking and 3AM pizzas.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Mafia meet day 5 - tl;da edition
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL