Get Timers Now!
X

May 07 - 18:44:20
Page:  1 
Call of duty or PUBG? Started by: Sofeleye on Oct 29, '23 20:37

Both good games, Call of duty has more game modes to choose from

Report Post Tip

Call of Duty 2 and MW the first one, everything else is a scam! I want Toujane, Tunisie. Scoping the bad guys all day long, pew, pew, pew. Take that bad guys, go back to England you scum!

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

To me PUBG is the better game as far as the originality goes. Call of Duty is just copy paste now adays.

Report Post Tip

What is PUBG?

Report Post Tip

I don't play iv seen some of the games I don't do first person shooters play lot of them Call of duty is good game

Report Post Tip

In my opinion neither. But there’s a cool game called Insurgency sandstorm that I started playing and the gunplay feels great. Realistic time to kill too. One shot in the face and that’s all she wrote. Not like COD and Pubg where you mag dump a dude and he scurries off into a corner 

Report Post Tip

I've never played either of these. I'm not much of a shooter fan. There are only so many beatings I can take from virgins over the internet and I fill my quota for that here. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $100,000 Tip
I tried both of them on mobile, each one has its own things, some times I liked to play cod and mostly I like to play pubg because I do that with friends
Report Post Tip
COD, although purely on the basis that I have no idea what PUBG is

Guess this is what it feels like to realise you’re getting old and out of touch?

No, it’s everyone else that’s out of touch, not me
Report Post Tip

PUBG was kinda like the adult version of Fortnite before the likes of COD got their act together and offered their own version of the same style of game. 

Report Post Tip
I am going for call of duty. I bought the new mw3. So if someone has ps5 in here let me know and we can play together :)
Report Post Tip

I gotta go call of duty but not the new ones. The campaign of the new ones are amazing I'll always give flowers to call of duty for their campaign but the online play is so shit with server lag and bullshit anymore its sad. Call of duty peaked on the original modern warfare three that came put back in like 2012 or so ghost was really good too but after that they turned to shit so quick

Report Post Tip

The new call of duty gameplay is so solid. The maps are straight nostalgia drip. PUBG was fun during the its prime. But I am a lifelong COD stan. I did not purchase MWII, so the new one is not like a DLC to me. I usually play all the betas, to find out if I will purchase the game.  That all being said, COD all the way.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
If you play pubgmobile send me a message with your in game name and we can team up
Report Post Tip

I really wanted to get the new COD but when I found out it was $70 for a reskin/DLC of the last game and there’s gonna be one standard call of duty platform from now on I really lost all interest in the franchise again. Not to mention all of my friends have stopped playing so it’s like really what’s even the point. 

Report Post Tip

HALO! I used to play halo 2 and 3 competitively at a very high level. Brushed the professionals level during halo 2 but back then the number of professionals was tiny so being top 100 wasn't even enough to get you on a team. 

Report Post Tip
I’m not a huge fan of either, PUBG isn’t my type of game in general and I’m not too fond of first person shooters, at least in competitive multiplayer form.

But I go CoD for the campaign and playing zombies with friends is always a blast.
Report Post Tip
Call of duty. I tried playing pubg a few times but just couldn’t get into it. Ridget movement and cranky mechanics just want for me.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Call of duty or PUBG?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL