Get Timers Now!
X

May 07 - 12:08:31
Page:  1 
The Goatfather Rises Started by: Allie on Nov 01, '23 00:00

The night had finally arrived, the night Allie had long awaited, tonight her boss, the newest Godfather meets with Crew Leaders, Godfathers, Godfather Chairmen and every rank down from all over the country. Her heart was beating so fast, she had to force herself to calm down. Breathe Allie just breathe, she says quietly so that the driver would not hear.

Allie had spent most of the day getting her hair and make-up, manicure and pedicure all professionally done. Her long dark hair was in an up do with a few tendrils curling down framing her face. Her make-up was a smoky eye shadow, mascara, eyeliner, cheeks were a soft peachy color, and of course her signature red lipstick. Her fingernails and toenails were the same color red as her lipstick. Her long black sequined gown was backless with only the thinnest of straps holding it up and a slit on the side that goes up to her upper thigh revealing her long slender leg with each step she takes. Last but not least a strappy pair of 3 inch stiletto heels by Manolo Blahnik.  

As the car approaches the venue Allie takes notice of the beautiful architecture of the Bronx Best Ballroom, it was stunning on the outside grey stone work with 4 pillars at least forty feet high, atop 2 of the pillars sat a massive gargoyle watching over the city that never sleeps. As the driver walks around the car Allie takes one final look in her tiny compact mirror checking her make-up and hair, clicking it shut just as her door opens. Taking the drivers hand she steps out of the car. 

She walks up the dark grey concrete steps, right away she sees @Johnny_Hobo looking very uncomfortable in his rented tuxedo, she also sees Keith wearing a fancy goat suit. As she walks up to Johnny his jaw hanging open, Allie takes one of her manicured fingers and puts it under his chin raising it up closing his mouth in the process, she says to him "They are called breasts Johnny" and playfully smacks him in the back of the head. Keith paws at the ground and rears up as to be offering his approval to Allie. Keep a close watch Johnny, I want this shindig to go off without a hitch. Yes Ma'am Miss Allie, you can count on me Johnny says, as she turns to go inside. 

As she walks up to the massive wooden double doors just as she reaches out to pull one of the huge doors open, as if by magic the doors open and there stands @Authority looking quite striking in his tuxedo, who is working security along with our Enforcer @Ginger. He starts to fidget as he apologizes for what he is about to do, I give him a nod that it was ok, you have a job to do so let's get it over with. He nervously starts patting me down when our eyes meet in a knowing look, I never leave home without it, my snub nose strapped around my thigh opposite the one with the slit in the dress. He nods his approval and steps aside. 

As she walks into the Grand Ballroom the only sound was the clicking of her heels on the immaculate hardwood floors, she gasps in disbelief at the absolutely stunning room before her. Round tables with the finest white linen coverings, each had a floral arrangement in the center of each table. She looked over and saw @BigPun eating what looked to be the remnants of a lobster tail and steak with all the fixins, washing it down with whiskey. Allie walks over to him and says what a wonderful job he did, he tries to say "thank you" but his mouth was so full of food all she heard was mumblings and couldn't understand any of it. Allie smiled as she walked away and told him to save some food for our esteemed guests. His face turned red and he swallowed hard but managed to get out "Yes, Miss Allie".

Allie walks into the room adjacent to the dining room and immediately sees @Substance with a glass of champagne, she walks over to him with a soft smile she tells him how handsome he looks and so at ease in the tuxedo he is wearing. He graciously accepts the compliment and tells Allie how lovely she looks and asks her if she would like a glass of bubbly to which she replies "I thought you would never ask". With the wave of his hand a waiter comes over with a silver tray full of champagne flutes of the sparkling champagne, Substance takes one off the tray and hands it to Allie. She accepts the glass and takes a sip immediately she starts to laugh softly, "It's the bubbles they tickle my nose" she says before heading off to talk with Harvey, Ginger and the Goatfather himself Sniffler.

Allie walks over to see @Harvey_Specter and @Ginger huddled up with Godfather @Sniffler all 3 of them looking amazing in their tuxedos. Ginger was still sporting a black eye and fat lip from one of the high schoolers that got a couple lucky punches in before Ginger knocked him out cold. Harvey was of course dressed to kill, but his eyes were fixated on my breasts. Harvey my eyes are up here, Allie says to him. He just smiled and said "I know that". 

Well boss, this is it Allie said, shall we get this party started?

Report Post Tips: 17 / Total: $520,000 Tip

Ginger didn’t have the heart to tell Allie he was fighting middle-schoolers again, and the black-eye wasn’t a lucky punch, but a well coordinated and orchestrated attack on his person by none-other than his archenemy; a devious 5th grader named Clyde Jenkins. Their last battle, much like countless others, ended in a bloody, protracted stalemate with neither side able to take ground; it was there by the slides a hastily drawn truce was brokered in order for Ginger to arrive on time.

This peace would not last and everyone knew it, Ginger knew that Clyde would already be plotting his next attack and he needed to be extra vigilant tonight. Miss @Allie and Godfather @Sniffler had invited all their esteemed friends for a night of revelry and excitement and left it up to Ginger and his team to keep anyone not on the list, out in the cold. 

Ginger held his clipboard tightly, as he waited with Allie and @Harvey_Specter. After a few uncomfortable moments of Harvey’s gawking Ginger cleared his throat. “Ah hem. So, uh… I’m going to need a copy of the guestlist before people start showing up. I have security stationed at all the exits, and all guests will be entering through the Grand Entrance. The valets are all our people, and we paid the local police to keep any riff-raff on the other side of town for the night. But, I won’t bore you with all the details; rest assured things are under control.”

Ginger accepted the guestlist that Harvey, finally, produced from his jacket pocket and clipped it to his clipboard. “Ah very well then. I’ll be off to the front. Be good Harvey; nice tits Allie.” Without waiting for a response Ginger quickly left and hurried to the coat closet near the front. Sure, he was supposed to be working the front greeting guests, but his men could handle that job; he was needed elsewhere

Ginger ducked into the coat-check, quickly peering over his shoulder to ensure he wasn’t followed; satisfied he entered and closed the door. Having only moments to spare Ginger quickly ripped off his expensive suit revealing his all-black stealth suit, emblazoned with a goat. Pulling on his Goatmask, Ginger quickly pulled himself into the air ducts and began his scramble to the roof. 

It was a cool night in New York and the moon was high overhead, Ginger crouched nearby the large gargoyle statue overlooking the entrance way, his black cape billowing in the wind. He spoke to himself in a deep raspy voice, “I emerge from the darkness like a silent hoofed guardian. I stand tall and vigilant, my horns raised. I will be the shepherd of justice. My watch now begins.”   

Report Post Tips: 5 / Total: $100,000 Tip

Substance put down his glass of champagne. He wasn't sure why he was drinking it. He'd never really liked it, just accepted that it was the stock celebratory drink for such occasions. No matter, it was for the best that it wasn't something he had a taste for, this evening was about the boss, not getting smashed and ending up in a compromising situation with some dancing girls and a trapeze artist. That was hard enough to explain last time. He surveyed the fine room and after checking on the boss, he wandered around greeting guests as they arrived. 

There were all shapes and sizes, the good and the great, the politer and the positively intolerable. But, he smiled and said hello to almost all of them. Trying to take an interest in each person's small talk which was invariably the same as the last. He did catch a very entertaining story about a monkey from the wife of the mayor. Fairly certain the mayor himself wasn't aware of it, he decided to keep the information to himself in case future needs may require he be made aware of it. Then there was another couple who'd clearly warmed up somewhere before arriving. They were on the verge of singing sea shanties so Substance politely suggested they'd be more comfortable in the 'private lounge'. Once they'd been shepherded into a side room with a member of staff to ensure they remained content, he returned to the glamourous ballroom. 

Wandering over to Ginger, he said hello and the two exchanged some observations on the various attendees. The gathering was almost entirely comprised of well mannered well wishers, but attention always had to be paid to potential issues. Those who may drink too enthusiastically when the food and drink were free, could sometimes become problematic. Broadly speaking everything seemed to be going smoothly and the two men went in different directions to continue mingling and entertaining the guests as the arrived. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Authority had been instructed by his superiors to act as the security detail for the night. He wasn't exactly the celebratory or outgoing type so this suited him. To be given a task and execute it without any bells, whistles or tomfoolery. It was interesting in its own way, one never really knew what you'd get on such a night. It might be unwanted guests overestimating their own standing, it might be public servants, it might even be the press. So far at least the night had started smoothly, with very few hickups along the way. Merely routine inspections and welcoming gestures.

That is not to say that while standing guard Authority didn't have the opportunity to enjoy himself in his own way, simply observing the crowd and the various smaller circles within them was enough for him. To try and gauge what kind of topic people were speaking about from a distance, to observe all the non-verbal cues that people give during conversation and to then try to infer their personality based that alone, to try and guess someone's social status based on their mannerisms. 

A waiter walked by, Authority tapped him on his shoulder and quickly slipped him his hip flask. "Refill this one for me, will you?" The waiter nodded and walked off, having yet another task added to his already overflowing to-do list. Authority was looking forward to that sip of brandy to warm his gut and loosen his soul.

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

Harvey was a tad unimpressed at the turnout. Sure Sniffler was just another common garden maniacal goat worshipping pseudo-cultist like the Mendisians or the followers of Baphomet, Mendes, or to give it its Eqyptian name Djedet, of course, being the Ancient capital of Egypt during the 29th Dynasty and their key Deity was Banebdjedet, "The Ram Lord of Djedet", and not Kevin as Sniffler often claimed.

It was good that Authority, Substance, Ginger, and Allie were there, but Harvey saw it as a slight that none of the other Leaders, movers or Shakers of the 6 cities had thus far had bothered to show up. Goat bothering aside, it wasn't everyday that an anthropomorphised creature of the suborder Vermilingua became the Godfather of a whole District, let alone in a city as important as New York. Harvey hadn't worked out whether Sniffler was a Pangolin or an aardvark... perhaps he was a numbat. But that was by the by. Harvey poured himself a large glass of Macallan 18 and set out to mingle with the crowds, should they ever deign to show up, maybe then he could finally tell them all just how much of a Goat bothering Cluster Fuck the new Godfather actually was.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Congratulations, Little Sniffler. You have come a long way and surely you shall make Ginger very proud. 

May Keith's bell ring only for joyful moments in the shadows, and ne'er for emergencies again. 

This is a very nice party. I will partake in your food and drinks. DangerClose will arrive here soon!

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

Nicklin heard there was a party and he hadn't been invited. He quickly disguised himself as a sniffling piece of ginger and made his way to the Bronx ballroom. He knew he could mingle with the best and saw a couple of faces he recognised. Not one to devour in food when he was on the beverages, he clicked his fingers, ordered some shots and pulled Ginger and Spiral in. 

'Get these down ya neck' 

He saw DangerClose at the opposite side of the room looking a little worse for wear! This was the ideal time to ask him if he could decorate the HQ.

Allie looked like she was enjoying herself so Nicklin thought it best to wait an hour or so before introducing himself and hopefully by then he wouldn't get kicked out of the party for having no invite 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $260,000 Tip
Don Teyla had been hustling her ass off, as was evident in the black evening dress she was wearing. There was so much to be done, but sometimes you just had to make time for important things and this was one of those times. Tonight the city was celebrating Sniffler’s rise to Godfather. It was a momentous event that was well earned.

Teyla worked the room socializing and networking until an opportunity arises for her to personally give her congratulations and show of support to the new Godfather.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $200,000 Tip
Were so many that are happy over our great Lord in command for sure in the Big Apple.

Long time since this creature are 100% satisfied over all uppers and GF:s around us.

RufusWatchdog raises the bottle of beer he just opened and finish it up in one try. yummie.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $200,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Goatfather Rises
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL