Get Timers Now!
X

May 10 - 08:34:01
Page:  1 
Goat Dusters Started by: Sniffler on Oct 31, '23 13:02

Sniffler was back in the streets to expand his goat empire once again. He was dressed in a jazzy gem-encrusted waistcoat, and top hat and was smoking a pipe. He patted Keith gently.

“People of the mafia world, I am here today to issue you a great offer. Are you tired of trying to remove those bloody stains from your clothes, are you bored of scrubbing that good carpet you spilt red wine on during a wild night of passion or does the thought of cleaning your room after your mother asks for the 12th time fill you with dread. Well, I am here with a solution. I proudly present to you the Goat Dusters”.

Keith bleated and suddenly the rumbling of hooves could be heard echoing from the alley behind Sniffler and out of the darkness appeared 6 of the most professional goats you had ever seen. These goats didn’t look dodgy at all. They looked very respectable. These were most certainly, goats you would allow into your house unsupervised. They even had little backpacks that function as vacuum cleaners.

Sniffler gestured to the goats.

“Ladies and gentlemen, I present the New York Goat Dusters to you. These are the finest goat cleaners you have ever seen. To be clean these goats do cleaning. We also run a service where we clean goats but I'm not advertising that today”.

Three ragged and dirty-looking goats lowered their heads and wandered off solemnly into the darkness.

“No job is too big or small. We do it all. If I may take a few moments of your time. We have created and song and a performance for your viewing pleasure. Hit it, Johnny.”

Sniffler pointed at Johnny who turned on a record player. Sniffler began to shake his hips and swing his cane. The 6 six goats ran into position and began to dance a pre-planned and extraordinarily well-choreographed dance. Johnny_Hobo began to sing.

If there's something messy

In your neighborhood

Who you gonna call?

Goat Dusters

If there's dirt and grime

And it don't look good

Who you gonna call?

Goat Dusters

They ain't 'fraid of no mess

If you're seeing stains

All across your floor

Who can you call?

Goat Dusters

A herd of goats, they'll clean it all

Oh, who you gonna call?

Goat Dusters

Uh, they ain't 'fraid of no mess

Who you gonna call?

Goat Dusters

If your place is dirty

From ceiling to floor

Who you gonna call?

Goat Dusters

Oh, they'll eat it all, I guess

Yeah, they ain't 'fraid of no mess

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

Who you gonna call?

Goat Dusters

Munching, cleaning, all day long

Yeah, that's the goat way

Who you gonna call?

Goat Dusters

Ow

Let me tell ya something

Dusting makes them feel good

Uh, they ain't 'fraid of no mess

Don't get stressed alone, oh no

Goat Dusters

When your home's in disarray

And its not a cleaner day

I think you better call

Goat Dusters

Ow

Who you gonna call?

Goat Dusters

Who you gonna call?

Goat Dusters

Uh, think you better call

Goat Dusters

Ha-ha, who you gonna call?

Goat Dusters

I can't hear you

Who you gonna call?

Goat Dusters

Louder

Goat Dusters

Who you gonna call?

Goat Dusters

Who can you call?

Goat Dusters

Who you gonna call?

Goat Dusters

Uh, they'll clean it all for you

Goat Dusters

Johnny finished his song and Sniffler applauded his marvellous efforts.

“Thank you, Johnny, and thank you for listening. Let us know if you are interested in the Goat Dusters”.

Sniffler smiled and patted Keith. Sniffler looked up and saw a goatly figure perched on the rooftop. The figure nodded to Sniffler and gracefully pranced off into the night leaping from rooftop to rooftop until he was out of sight. Sniffler looked down to Keith and smiled.  He squatted down beside Keith and whispered in his ear.

“Our Friends are gathering”.

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $240,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Goat Dusters
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL