Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 06:24:46
Page:  1 
EvilClown's Midget Knocking Shop Started by: EvilClown on Nov 02, '11 10:52

Its been a hard day, that troublesome goomba who had been hitting on your daughter had been dealt with. He wasn't so sure of himself when his own cock was stuffed into his mouth just before he died. You smile to yourself insidiously, a hard day but nothing like a hard days work to give yourself that sense of fulfilment. Shame every day couldn't be as enjoyable. Its not every day you get to play God.

Whistling a merry tune as you walk a sudden sense of melancholy pervades your mind, where to get your next psychotic fix? The usual fronts in the business district just don't cut the mustard. A toy shop, A bar, A cigar lounge or comedy club...

You spit a large ball of phlegm onto a nearby bum, most of the fuckers out there don't know what a real mafia front is nor will they ever.

A trickle of red light from an alley way catches your eye, intrigued you turn into it.

A couple of sharply dressed lowlife stooges stand either side of a non de script door, a soaped up window next to it emits the throbbing red light that first got your attention above the door is a sign it reads:

In order to know virtue, we must first acquaint ourselves with vice.
Abandon hope, all ye who enter here.

You walk inside...

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Straight away you notice three heavily armoured doors, one red, one black and one white. A plain wooden desk sits in the centre of the small meticulously clean room behind which a grotesque clown sits. The open gaping smile on his face emits a rancid smell of tobacco and another smell you can't just put your finger on pervades. The brown cracked and broken teeth he sports in his mouth resemble sugar puffs and it takes all of your initial curiosity to keep yourself from just turning around and walking straight back outside.

"What the fuck is this place?" You ask, drawing yourself up. Instincts that have saved your ass time and time again shrieking with warning to get out while you still can.

Impossibly the Clown's smile seems to grow more wanton…

"This my friend is the answer to your darkest thoughts. For a small fee I shall indulge your darkest mood. Behind me are three doors, before you enter my delicious front I expect payment. Each and everyday and every visit each door will hold something 'new' to entertain you. Dependant upon the fee which you will transfer directly into my bank will depend on what appears behind the door.

Please make your payment here and as receipt write it into the book you see on my desk:"

A pallid white hand suddenly appears above the desk and gesticulates toward a grubby pale leather skinned tome. Your sure that isn't your regular cow hide..

"Enjoy yourself…"

Heading toward the book you see the see the last entry on the page and decide to add your own.

Report Post Tip

Nov 02, '11 10:55 Your accountant has received payment of $1 from Chuckle.

Report Post Tip

Monet was wandering through Detroit trying to kill some time before taking care of business when he somehow found himself in this creepy as hell looking alley. There was a really fucked up sign on the side of one of the brick building that had a clown and a midget on it. He wasn't sure to make of this and nor was he sure what it was supposed to be advertising. A play house? A clown emporium? A midget store? What kind of sick place was this? He stood there smoking his cigarette, staring at the freakishly looking sign. 

He decided to walk up to the windows of the building and peer into it but all he could see was black. What the hell is this, he thought to himself. He covered the sides of his face, trying to take a better look inside. The windows were rather dirty and grimy and the paint on the door was peeling really badly. The sky outside was gray and he wasn't sure if he could actually get himself to go in. All of the signs just pointed against going into this evil, evil looking place.

Monet light up another cigarette wondering if he should go in, risk his neck for some kind of fucked up pleasure or jaunt or whatever it was or keep walking through Detroit. Taking a particularly long drag on his cigarette, his stomach gave a grumble and he realized he was rather hungry and to enter such a place on an empty stomach was probably not a good idea. He decided he'd come back at a later date and kept walking down the filthy streets of the city. 

Report Post Tip

ManicStreetPreacher had list his pet midget.  He let him go off on his rollerskates alone - and he just went...  Where is he?

WHERE IS HE??

Report Post Tip

Business was slack, The clown had gone through the full menu multiple times he was chaffed and the midgets were hungry. There was little to no monies left in the pot to fed them. Woe be tired he was forced to suckle them all again. Those days he thought were long gone... This was meant to be his big break.

"DAMMIT!"

Slamming his malformed hand down on the counter he stood up and made his way to door. If the people won't come to him, he would take his midget harem to them.

Report Post Tip

As Specs wandered through the Detroit business district, he too happened upon this establishment.  His curiousity getting the better of him, he opened the door and nearly bumped into what appeared to be a giant clown.  Still being relatively new in town, Specs had no idea who this "person" was, and only assumed he was the owner of this odd establishment.

Oh, I'm sorry...are you closing?  Perhaps I'll just make a reservation, then?  I promise I won't be long.

Trembling, Specs wrote his name in the register and set a thick envelope down on the desk.

I'll leave the payment right here if that's alright.  Again, I'm real sorry about the inconvenience.

Specs then made his way back towards the entrance.

Report Post Tip

its getting desperate in here boss 

Report Post Tip

(Casper taking his usual stroll around detroit stumbles on the midget knocking shop getting closer he notices the sign)

. In order to know virtue, we must first acquaint ourselves with vice.
Abandon hope, all ye who enter here.

(He Enters)

Hey boss how you been so how much does this cost exactly.?

Report Post Tip

Earl walks in to the shop,and looks around.

"hey evilclown what do you do in a midget knocking shop."

"in fact how do you knock a midget?"

Report Post Tip

FrankCastle looks arond*

"hey earl how are you and yes indeed what do you do in a midget knocking shop?"

"hey earl  when we get done lets get soem drinks and catach up ok.

Report Post Tip

John reads the sign out side*

John scrataches he BigHead*

what  the hell dou you do in a midget kincking shop any way?

Report Post Tip

Sneaker finds her way to another side of town. This one looks more promising until she finds what appears to be a business. There are two big goons standing guard outside. This does not look like her kind of establishment. She is curious as to what is going on here so she enters to check it out.

What she finds is the oddest thing she has ever seen. She promptly leaves. Midgets?

Report Post Tip

Mercury is shocked by the enxt place she finds. Midget knocking? That is not very nice! She will not support this business! She continues through the streets of Detroit hoping to find a coffee shop or bakery. So far she has had no luck.

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: EvilClown's Midget Knocking Shop
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL