Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 05:20:58
Page:  1 
The New Statesman - What Next? Started by: ManicStreetPreacher on Nov 02, '11 22:31

Well, my old vecks, Your Humble Narrator has decided to pop onto these here Streets to ask you, the droogs who mooch around the eight cities what it is you want to viddy.

Here's the thing, oh my brothers.  I like to interview and comment on the old events around these parts.  And I've got some cracking interviews lined up.

But the floor is your, my old vecks.  Who do you want to see interviewed?  Tell me here and I'll see what I can do.

Report Post Tip

Personally i think an interview with that Chuckle fella would be quite interesting although i have a feeling it would last quite some time.

Report Post Tip

Screw Chuckle, interview his mum.

Report Post Tip

Thats one way to get the inside scoop Alabama didn't think of that lol

Report Post Tip

I second chuckles mum, I want to know chuckle's childhood.

Report Post Tip

No no no no no!  Enough of this Chuckle character!  AND his mum!  You need to interview someone popular . . . someone intelligent, good looking, important, and with gravitas.  You need to interview . . . PICKLES!

Report Post Tip

Never heard of him.

Report Post Tip

who the hell is that pickles guy?

Report Post Tip

Interview Chuckles-Mom

Report Post Tip

I would conduct an in depth investigation of the recent Union of Cash Launderers that seems to have muscled their way in to all our cities.  They managed to put such pressure on the local banking system, that the banks all shut down.

Report Post Tip

If people want to see me interviewed, I have no concern about this. If you wish to interview my dear mother, then I must ask that nobody mentions Gordon Zola.

Thought of that colossal moron really winds her up and it is bad for her heart.

~C~

Report Post Tip

I think we all feel the same when there is any mention of Gordon Zola, Chuckle.

Report Post Tip

Dominus would be a fine candidate for interview.

Report Post Tip

I'd say interview Omniscient... The all knowing.

Report Post Tip

Jade would be a wonderful choice.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The New Statesman - What Next?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL