Get Timers Now!
X

May 10 - 18:12:59
Page:  1 
What Happens Next Started by: Gennaro_Anguilo on Sep 29, '07 08:50
Gennaro steps up onto a soap box, pausing just before he speaks

As a lot of you may of seen, Antonio is now dead, and Rhett, Tank-Mage, and DiscoDuck still remain intact, resulting in the conclusion that they have won the war...

But what happens next? Another war with new enemies and allies? Or has it finally ended, with the lives of a lot of people ended, I guess the only people who can answer this is the Godfather Council, or Rhett, Tank, and Disco. I would think with the death of Antonio, the war would be ended, but no-one can be sure, until be get a definite answer from all the family heads involved.

<en> Gennaro pauses, and takes a sip of water

And what about the Acting Godfather's? Las Vegas is now without an Acting Godfather, and Los Angeles lost their AGF last night... Has Rhett took over the AGF status from Antonio? What is to happen to Las Vegas now? Is it open to the public to set up? Or is it off-limits until further notice...

I have so many questions that I feel I need the answer too, but there has been no announcement of What Happens Next!</en>
Report Post Tip
Well, the war might be over for now, but you shouldn't forget that we are La Cosa Nostra, there will always be war for money and power. No matter what.

And I have to say that it is pretty obvious that the remaining famileis are the acting godfathers of the cities. No one else there who could take the spot.

And about Las Vegas, I think the council will tell as soon things have settled again...or finally. I would give you the same advice as last time, patience my friend.
Report Post Tip
Many things are to be explained, but as you can see, alot of the leaders are resting after this tiring war.

Things will be explained in good time. I wouldnt advise anyone setting up without first asking all of the current leaders.

Wars are part of the Mafia, it happens the same as making money and spending it. Get used to it, or stop trying.

The world is in a fragile state at the moment, and aything to unbalance it could cause more bloodshed. Which is why i must emphasise the importance of permission from Leaders to have the Honour of joining them as a Leader.
Report Post Tip
Sir, Why come to the streets with this... why not simply inquire to your CL. Publicly claiming that it was so and so against so and so does not bode well for your reputation. Omerta, my friend, goes along way in this world. Next, The godfather council consists simply of the head Cl's in the cities.... No city is simply "open" to the public to set up. You must first approach the GFC and request that uyou be considered, naming your reasons for setting up and the city you wish to set up in... If you set up without the councils permission you will be considered rogue and dealt with as such. Please sir, allow us time to settle things.

Thank you,

RM
Report Post Tip
Who made you one of the senior members of this community Rinaldi my dear friend?

"Please sir, allow us time to settle things."

I must have missed the part where you were a RHM or CL. Oh wait, you're neither... Maybe you're a Mafioso pretending to be a RHM or CL... Who knows.
Report Post Tip
Maybe, FlashFireisGheyzor. You should have checked. Rinaldi was RHM at the time of the post, and will be again. You should look into checking these things before starting to complain about people being in more of a position of power than yourself.
Report Post Tip
Walks onto the street after hearing news of this speech, readys to talk and Everyone stops muttering to listen.

Ok just to clarify, There will be a Council meeting very soon and we will be talking about the future of the 6 citys, Las Vegas in particular And the community in general.

Thats all that can be said at the moment.

Teruzzo Manovanni.

Walks to the nearest back ally and disappears into the shadows, Someone follows him into the alley to find its a dead end and Tank isnt there.
Report Post Tip
And just to elaborate on what Tank-Mage has said, setting up in Las Vegas (or anywhere else for that matter) without the permission of the AGF Council will result in your death. We have the cities under control at this moment, and we have the means to back it up. Just look at the obits if you think otherwise.
Report Post Tip
Gero, where is this amazing feature that tells me he was RHM at the time of the post? Oh wait, there isn't one, excuse me for missing that trick!

Slightly hypocritical though Gero isn't it? I mean, I'm in more power than yourself, yet you still complain about what I say? I think that sets a precedent for the rest of us doesn't it?
Report Post Tip
Gennaro steps back up to speak, after he has heard the views of the other members of the general public, and the views of some powerful members of society

Thank you Tank, and Thank you Rhett for taking interest and the time to reply to what I have said. I think it is now safe to say the Godfather Council have everything under control, and that a announcment will be broadcast sooner rather than later.

Gennaro takes another sip of water

Once again thank you to all the people who have taken part in this discussion, it has answered many questions I had before I dicussed them
Report Post Tip
War is war and you can't really run from it. hopefully we will have peace for quite sometime cause really death isnt someone most of us look to the future for,I know i dont at least.

As for the Las vegas thing I'm sure someone will set-up there at some point but for now it seem better empty
Report Post Tip
I think they should make a new crew leader in las vegas because right now all the crews are full and the people without families are all getting killed.
Report Post Tip
I think everyone should give me 1 mill dollars....but what the hell do I know and who the hell am i?

so just shaddup and wait and see what your betters choose to do.
Report Post Tip
sorry mars, I thought we could give our opinions in the streets as long as it was done respectfully. my bad
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: What Happens Next
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL