Get Timers Now!
X

May 10 - 09:42:41
Page:  1 
The Second Firmament Started by: Tyki_Mikk on Nov 02, '23 12:53

Things seemed to be extremely busy around 'The Firm' HQ. With the recent assignment to collect and extort money from ‘The Shark’, a lowly loans dealer, the books were finally back to being balanced at least. Within their line of work though, quiet days seemed to be few and far between. Whether it was the Feds, the Press or potential small time wannabe thugs trying to make a name for themselves, LV had been lively with activity.

Soon enough though, rumblings could be heard coming from their sister City, LA. A night of bloodshed was soon to follow and Tyki had found himself caught up in the middle of things, fighting to protect those he held dear and ensure that the casualties were kept to a minimum. Once everything was said and done, he was summoned to the HQ of The Stargazers for a formal meeting with Godfather Chairman Fluffy.

It had been a while since he paid a visit to their HQ but the place was still as gorgeous as always. The furniture pristine, the lighting set to the perfect ambiance, the scent of…catnip, lingering. There in his office, Fluff sat proudly on his desk, sharpening his nails as his sinister eyes glared across the room.

“Tyki, you have seen the fall of LA. Yet, we cannot leave it empty. I have held meetings with the other Godfathers and we have made the decision that you are to head out there immediately, taking The Firm, and giving the City a chance to once again blossom into something beautiful. Are you up for the challenge?”

Tyki paused, removing his top hat and bowing his head respectfully.

“Godfather, it would be an absolute pleasure to take care of LA and give the City a chance to flourish. I consider this a great honor and assure you, I will do everything in my power to see it returned to glory.”

Sliding his hand into his blazer, he removed a small vintage case with the head of a feline proudly carved into it.

“I didn’t come without a gift. I managed to procure you some of the finest catnip I was able to get my hands on.”

Taking the present, Fluffy let out a content meow as he sniffed it wildly.

“Thank you Tyki, now get out of here and go take care of that City for me.”

Stepping outside, he looked up, the cool calm breeze flowing around him as a rare smile grew on his features. He knew the road ahead would be long and tough, yet the thought of a challenge made ever fiber of his being, spark to life.

“Time for the birth of the Second Firmament. LA awaits.”

Report Post Tips: 10 / Total: $2,340,000 Tip

How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL