Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 07:12:34
Page:  1 
what happened to promises Started by: Sonic on Nov 04, '11 01:36

we all promised so much to each other and now its all done and gone. gues this lasted long lol

Oct 23 16:05:25 [JesusTheGangster] I believe that we can work together to live in peace for many many months to come

Oct 23 16:34:11 [Cassi] I also wanted to bring to light the question of what if anyone tries... bullying tactics again. I don't see it happening as we are all very willing to work together here
Oct 23 16:34:19 [Cassi] But things can change
Oct 23 16:34:28 [JesusTheGangster] Well, you will never see it from me
Oct 23 16:34:41 [JesusTheGangster] as you have all seen I hope, I am big on the peace process

Oct 23 16:35:46 [JesusTheGangster] not to shit talk Roman or Prem
Oct 23 16:35:47 [Patti] It's just a precaution, because frankly.....
Oct 23 16:35:49 [Patti] that sucked.
Oct 23 16:35:52 [JesusTheGangster] but I think that it is just their style
Oct 23 16:35:54 [Killer_Jane] It did suck...
Oct 23 16:35:57 [JesusTheGangster] and is totally not mine
Oct 23 16:36:05 [JesusTheGangster] and I do not see anyone here letting it get to that point
Oct 23 16:36:14 [Cassi] I can imagine that we would all find it proper to come together if it were to get to that point
Oct 23 16:36:15 [Killer_Jane] I don't think it's anyone's style who is left
Oct 23 16:36:26 [Warrior] agreed, Cassi
Oct 23 16:36:27 [Chade] im a big bully..
Oct 23 16:36:27 [benny|Busy] well, i dont want to shit on either of those guys either
Oct 23 16:36:28 [JesusTheGangster] I think we all revolted because we were being bullied
Oct 23 16:36:31 [Chade] as my cl's ^^
Oct 23 16:36:33 [benny|Busy] but we see where it got them
Oct 23 16:36:36 [JesusTheGangster] we do not want to be the monsters we just killed

Report Post Tip

welcome to the mafia kid

Report Post Tip

i know what the mafia is about but its like you think that someone is your ally only to learn that maybe your worst ememy was the one who had your back all along.......

Report Post Tip

what are your thoughts

Report Post Tip

Sounds like the Mafia are a bunch of backstabbing crooks. Who'da thought?

Report Post Tip

well i can believe it my blodline was high ranked and there was doublecrossing once upon a time. alot of it. it just seems so buttersweet when people try to throw over kingdoms but then kill one another maybe the kings were ment to stay where they were.

Report Post Tip

Monet hobbles up, smoking his cigarette listening to what had been said. 

I'm not really sure what your point is here. I mean this is the Mafia. If people become a threat to another city for whatever reason then yeah, death is going to happen because that's how you protect your city and your family by destroying a threat. It happens and it will always happen. So the only thing you can do now is to forget it and move on. 

The old man blows several smoke rings before moving off. 

Report Post Tip

Monet, as long as everyone has a gun, everyone is a threat. Maybe not a big one, but a threat nonetheless. Where is the line drawn where that threat puts your city in danger?

Pharol runs down the street to steal another purse, hoping to get his gun soon so HE can be a threat.

Report Post Tip

im not sure what your point is either sonic...theres a reason we are all blessed with guns at  a young age too train them and protect our cities and the people in them if you piss off a city or threaten thier "Business" theres a good chance blood will be spilled.

This aint no normal everyday life we live and it's what we do best

Report Post Tip

If you tell a person you will kill them they will react, if you make people feel safe they will be cautious but more relaxed.  At the end of the day is all about wealth, power, fear and polishing one's ego.  With so many families weakened was a great time of opportunity for someone willing to take that chance and where others sat on their hands waiting it only made the problem worse.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: what happened to promises
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL