Get Timers Now!
X

May 10 - 06:28:04
Page:  1 
The Corktown Cartel - An Auth Speech Started by: Yaveo on Nov 04, '23 14:30

Ladies and Gentleman, I present The Corktown Cartel. 

Yaveo wasn’t the ideal candidate to be listed as a crew leader. There were many faults about him. His lack of units he could carry, his over talkative attitude, the fact that he had no good suit to use and many other truths. One truth that that would be with him was his loyalty. His take a bullet like mindset was above all one of the very best things about him. He held that belief for his crew leader Smudge and Music and this is perhaps the reason why he was even considered for being authorized.

The excitement in my heart rings true. My bloodline has been around for a while and with many friends who have continued to bring my blood back to these shores and shores I am honored to be working in Corktown with three of the very best mobsters this world has ever known in Corky Smudge and Music 

With that, he looks over at Hayley and MarkExclamation 

I am especially honored to reveal to you all the Right Hand of The Corktown Cartel. I would consider her a dear friend, one who inspires me to be better in many ways. I am truly blessed by your yes to working alongside me in the efforts of building up Corktown and Detroit as a whole, Hayley. As the Left hand of the Corktown Cartel I am pleased to share that Mark has graciously accepted this position, as someone who has served in leadership with Godmother Corky, I am sure he will bring with him many new and innovative ideas to move the city as a whole forward.

Yaveo looks at the guests who were at the party. 

I have heard a lot. A lot about how this life is mundane. That it is too repetitive. I want to make this loud and clear, the Corktown Cartel will be the very best crew experience of your lineages should any of you wish to step in. We be extremely selective in our recruiting efforts, choosing candidates who desire to be great, we will organize a family bar to reinstate those old world values, we will personally be investing in the future of this world by providing bloodlines fairly new to this world with real opportunities to thrive in years to come. 

My great desire is that The Corktown Cartel is a place that brings excitement to every mobster, a place where they feel known and wanted, a place where their bloodline can look back and say, “I need a family like that!” If you dare to be great, to be something more, I invite you to reach out and have a conversation. I would love to see if you’re the right fit for our family. 

With that, Yaveo stepped away from the spotlight. Those gathered cheered and drank!

Report Post Tips: 9 / Total: $180,000 Tip

How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL