Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 07:57:04
Page:  1 
An Introduction Started by: Lola_Delaney on Nov 05, '11 02:51

Lola walks quietly - unassumingly - through the streets, bracing herself against the chill. She's decided its time for an introduction, for anyone interested. For those who aren't, she's happy to give a respectful nod and a modest smile.

''I haven't been around these parts long; in fact, my feet have barely touched the ground. But, I want to extend my sincere thanks to Pizzathehut for a warm welcome and offer my assurances that I'm here to do my job and do it well by serving my family above and beyond the call of duty. I'll speak no more of that, as I'd sooner have my actions and attitude be the proof of my intentions.

I have much to learn, but I look forward to meeting each and every one of you along the way.''

She removes a silver clam mirror from her pocket, re-applies her lipstick and walks off, head bowed and gaze fixed steadily ahead.

Report Post Tip

Welcome, Lola, to the underworld of America. I don't think you need me to tell you the opportunities available to you at this moment, but it's something you may want to take a step back and think about. You can essentially become anything you want, and do anything you want. That's the world the Mafia opens up for you. On the other hand, everyone else is in the same situation; so it's best to keep your desires and aspirations from interrupting those of other people.

You do have much to learn; but then again, so do all of us. I suppose it's about how quickly you learn what benefits you most. Good luck to you, Lola.

Pharol strolls down the street and disappears in the distance.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: An Introduction
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL