Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 06:19:23
Page:  1 
Stop The Suicides Started by: FattyFats on Nov 05, '11 11:45

I am worried. worried about the mental state of this world. Worried that we are in a downward spiral. Worried that depression is creeping into this world. Worried that some see there only way out is SUICIDE. This is not the answer. Suicide is not the answer. Don't believe me? Lets look at the four major religions views:

Jewish View: Suicide is forbidden by Jewish Law. Judaism has traditionally viewed suicide as a serious sin. It is not seen as an acceptable alternative even if one is being forced to commit certain cardinal sins for which one must give up one's life rather than sin.

Christian View: Death by suicide is considered a grave sin. Life is  the property of God and a gift to the world, and to destroy that life is to wrongly assert dominion over what is God's and is a tragic loss of hope.

Islamic View: Islam, like other Abrahamic religions, views suicide as one of the greatest sins and utterly detrimental to one's spiritual journey. A verse in the Quran instructs; "And do not kill yourselves, surely God is most Merciful to you."

Hindu View: Generally, committing suicide is considered a violation of the code of ahimsa and therefore equally sinful as murdering another.

So it is clear for everyone to see, suicide is sinful. It is wrong. You will not go to heaven. So what worries me? Well I recently visited the church to pay my respects to a fallen friend and I read the obits book. It read:

Suicides

SweetFAll     Civilian     Suicided     Nov 03, '11 22:07
crimanimal     Wise Guy     Suicided     Nov 03, '11 23:12
-Money-     Petty Thief     Suicided     Nov 04, '11 00:14
Vincent     Thug     Suicided     Nov 04, '11 00:14
Zia     Gangster     Suicided     Nov 04, '11 00:34
Ronnie     Civilian     Suicided     Nov 04, '11 00:44
hoosier     Civilian     Suicided     Nov 04, '11 02:33
throwaway     Civilian     Suicided     Nov 04, '11 02:49
Plasma     Petty Thief     Suicided     Nov 04, '11 03:12
-Striphe-     Petty Thief     Suicided     Nov 04, '11 05:12
Shomonahiya     Thug     Suicided     Nov 04, '11 05:46
SillySausage     Thug     Suicided     Nov 04, '11 09:51
Alchy     Civilian     Suicided     Nov 04, '11 09:52
Jamal     Civilian     Suicided     Nov 04, '11 09:56
PistolAnnie     Petty Thief     Suicided     Nov 04, '11 09:57
Mo_Lee     Civilian     Suicided     Nov 04, '11 09:58
Jo_Lee     Civilian     Suicided     Nov 04, '11 10:00
Bo_Lee     Civilian     Suicided     Nov 04, '11 10:11
off     Civilian     Suicided     Nov 04, '11 11:24
Hmmm     Petty Thief     Suicided     Nov 04, '11 11:27
Toe_Lee     Civilian     Suicided     Nov 04, '11 11:47
RP     Civilian     Suicided     Nov 04, '11 12:14
ICU     Petty Thief     Suicided     Nov 04, '11 12:32
Ginger     Civilian     Suicided     Nov 04, '11 12:45
BlueTooth     Civilian     Suicided     Nov 04, '11 14:05
ChinCheck     Civilian     Suicided     Nov 04, '11 14:21
Nubzilla     Civilian     Suicided     Nov 04, '11 14:48
Ragnarok     Civilian     Suicided     Nov 04, '11 15:27
Purr     Petty Thief     Suicided     Nov 04, '11 16:11
bksacnacsncsamc     Thug     Suicided     Nov 04, '11 17:02
Cabtufting     Goomba     Suicided     Nov 04, '11 17:16
Coffeeboy     Civilian     Suicided     Nov 04, '11 17:33
George-Jung     Petty Thief     Suicided     Nov 04, '11 17:46
halfords     Civilian     Suicided     Nov 04, '11 18:20
_Atropos_     Thug     Suicided     Nov 04, '11 18:26
Dickie     Wise Guy     Suicided     Nov 04, '11 20:37
Fury     Thug     Suicided     Nov 04, '11 21:01
Jo     Thug     Suicided     Nov 04, '11 21:04
TempAcct1     Thug     Suicided     Nov 04, '11 21:12
HarryICanSeeYou     Thug     Suicided     Nov 04, '11 21:30
Tempus     Thug     Suicided     Nov 04, '11 21:31
Ring     Thug     Suicided     Nov 04, '11 22:03
NoOneLuvsMeLikeMyDog     Civilian     Suicided     Nov 04, '11 22:16
fruit     Gangster     Suicided     Nov 04, '11 22:18
Brimley     Gangster     Suicided     Nov 04, '11 22:24
KizzMyBlackAzz     Thug     Suicided     Nov 04, '11 22:42
R2D2     Petty Thief     Suicided     Nov 04, '11 23:03
legion17     Gangster     Suicided     Nov 04, '11 23:44
Norman     Thug     Suicided     Nov 04, '11 23:47
berniemadoff     Gangster     Suicided     Nov 04, '11 23:50
iClaimBS     Thug     Suicided     Nov 05, '11 00:36
-Rayne     Civilian     Suicided     Nov 05, '11 01:21
Whisperings     Thug     Suicided     Nov 05, '11 02:25
HollaAtChaBoi     Gangster     Suicided     Nov 05, '11 02:29
GarthBrooks     Gangster     Suicided     Nov 05, '11 03:08
Run     Thug     Suicided     Nov 05, '11 03:16
BlackHand     Earner     Suicided     Nov 05, '11 06:25
JustinBeiberBabyMaMa     Civilian     Suicided     Nov 05, '11 06:35
BillyMartin     Earner     Suicided     Nov 05, '11 09:29
Levi    Gangster     Suicided     Nov 05, '11 10:59

Why have so many people, since the war began on Thursday night, felt the need to take their own life? 60 people. That's 60 souls now wondering the earth as ghosts. or 60 souls who will be quieing up at the gates of hell. Or 60 souls which will be reincarnated as rats.

Please, I beg you all, if things are not going well for you. If depression is getting the better of you. If you do not see why you are on this world. Speak to someone. SPEAK TO ME. Please. No more suicides. Otherwise hell will be full.

And if my pleads fall on deaf ears, please here what The Prophet has to say on the matter

"Whoever purposely throws himself from a mountain and kills himself, will be in the (Hell) Fire falling down into it and abiding therein perpetually forever; and whoever drinks poison and kills himself with it, he will be carrying his poison in his hand and drinking it in the (Hell) Fire wherein he will abide eternally forever; and whoever kills himself with an iron weapon, will be carrying that weapon in his hand and stabbing his abdomen with it in the (Hell) Fire wherein he will abide eternally forever."

Report Post Tip

I didn't know the clergy accepted applicants with the name of FattyFats. Good for you sir!

If you do look at those numbers you placed before us, you might realize most of the suicidee's... Isn't a word, I know. Anyways, most are civilians, and thugs even. A menace to our society, to the hierarchy of our ancestors that we claim to enforce. So why is it so important to you that these people live?

Report Post Tip

After hearing this plea to the unfortunates of the world, MajorTom steps off of the stool and loosens the noose from his neck. The psychedelic spaceman takes off his helmet and ventures to the streets where FattyFats is delivering his message of assistance.

Thank the Gods that someone has finally stepped forth to address this issue. Too many have lost their due to the worsts of depression, or in my case, sexual harassment in the workplace. Mr. Fats I desperately wish help for the situation I now find myself in, please save me from the sexual deviant they call PizzaTheHut and his serial NPM raper ThomasHarrow!!

Before another word is spoken the infamous astronaut is dragged away by the pair, into the night, never to be seen again.

Report Post Tip

Mikey, Sir, the good Lord does not discriminate between where people sit in the societal hierarchy. He does not care if you are a Godfather, a Made Man, a Thug or a Civilian. He see's us as all the same. Souls wondering the earth with his permission. He values every single one of us. Therefore no matter what rank we are on this earth, suicide is still a sin in the eyes of the Lord. It has to stop.

Report Post Tip

Lola, listening from a dark corner, stares after MajorTom as he is unceremoniously yanked into the ether. Sighing, she looks down at her lumpy calves and wonders if they explain why she has thus far been granted a reprieve from the allegedly perverse clutches of PizzaTheHut. All at once, it becomes too much and she lets out a solitary sob, slapping at her legs and cursing the day she fell foul of those wretched cookies.

Gathering herself together (which takes some Hurculean effort given her girth), she approaches FattyFats in the hope that she may find solace.

Sir...you do not know me, but I come to you in a moment of weakness. What alternative is there for me? If I pay penance and do a decade of the Rosary, will the Lord free me from my double-choc-chip-with-macademia-and-pecan-crust shackles? They...they just call out to me. I can't stop. I swear I'm growing a second stomach to accommodate my need for crunchy treats, and I know they'll be the death of me.

Tell me - please, tell me! What do I do?

Lola falls to the ground in desperation, hands outstretched toward FattyFats in childlike pleading.

Report Post Tip

Lola, you are not alone in this. I’m here for you. You may not believe it now, but the way you’re feeling will change. I may not be able to understand exactly how you feel, but I care about you and want to help. When you want to give up, tell yourself you will hold off for just one more day, hour, minute — whatever you can manage.

Report Post Tip

" my dear sir this rash of suicide is indeed a terrible thing......But if you check the dates these people took there life after Chuckle passed to the great beyond you see there is no more chuckle knuckle to save them"

Report Post Tip

Given the nefarious history of the cults listed it seems odd that you would use them as gauge with which to determine the morality of, well, any act.

I wonder what it is that you’ll tell these vulnerable people when they approach you for guidance in their time of need? - “convert now and you’ll get on the guest list to the after party, don’t convert and you’ll be spending an eternity in hell”. Tut.

I’d recommend that those of you thinking of suicide get help from a trained psychiatrist rather than entertain the devious preachings of this man any further.

Report Post Tip

But...suicide is painless. It brings on many changes, and I can take or leave it if I please. I mean I presume that's why its available as an option, yes?

Report Post Tip

I think anyone can bring something to this world of ours whether running locals, pro whacking, making money or shooting it is sad to see more and more people dissapear or the additional unsponsored who in some cases choose to be shot just to escape this world for their next of kin to come back with other skills.  I can understand the frustration and wondering whats going on but nothing changes if people dont look round see where thy can rebuild and make a difference even if they feel its all in vain.

This business dissapears without members and dies a little with the lack of opinions, feedback and skills to make a family succeed.  I am not saying pour your life into this business, what i would say for every disadvantage is an advantage elsewhere in yours skills.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Stop The Suicides
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL