Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 10:01:52
Page:  1 
Stalking in New Orleans Started by: Stamina on Nov 05, '11 21:46

Stamina walked out into the cold and looked around. The past few days had been hard on many that walked these streets yet many prevailed. He looked behind him at his Head Quarters and smiled as he tossed a set of keys that were in his hands in the air and then caught them. Hearing them jingle a bit he smiled knowing that there was a renewed hope that spread across the streets he walked.

Taking a few more steps he saw the few that had gathered already take a few steps up to him.

Hello everyone. With all the events that have unfolded I would like to take a moment and pay my respects to all of those that have fallen, as well I would like to thank everyone that worked so diligently together. It was a day of losses and also a day to realize how hard those we surround ourselves with work.

With that said I know each of you are busy but I would like to take a moment to introduce the newest family that will be walking the streets of New Orleans. The Shadow Stalkers.
Stamina turned to Jammin- and held out the keys to a new HQ in the palm of his hands.

It isn't often in a time of trials that someone shines as much as you have. You have always stood beside me and helped the entire city when needed. Recently I have seen you work so hard for the people we call family, putting yourself out there in the line of fire because you thought it was the best for others. You've earned your shot to show others the great things you're capable of. I know that you and your new family will be a great light upon our city.

I worked with your father and indeed grandfather before now, they always stood by my side and did whatever they felt necessary to assist in any way they could. As you know, your father was cut down in his prime before he had chance to truly make an impact on our city. I know you'll right this wrong and show us all what a great leader your father would have been.

He smiled as he watched Jammin- take the keys from his hands and then with a nod he turned and walked into the warmth of his own home. Glancing back he watched as Jammin- took a long look at The Burger Bowlers HQ.

Report Post Tip

Joey stood amongst the crowd of fellow supporters of Jammin and as he watched the look on Jammin's face as he caught the keys, couldn't help but smile from ear to ear as well,

He knew that this city has had some rough days over the past few weeks war upon war and bloodshed upon bloodshed but now we get to celebrate a great accomplishment and victory if you will for this city.

"Jammin you are a great man, a great friend and I know you'll make a fantastic leader!

Three Cheers for Jammin

Hip Hip Hooray!

Make us proud!

Peace, Live long and Prosper!"

Joey stepped back into the crowd and continued to celebrate in a wild party that only New Olreans could throw properly.

Report Post Tip

Katana smiled as she watched Jammin jump up and down happily and then snickered to herself.

Never thought I'd see the day he got that excited. She laughed a bit to herself and then called out to Jammin.

Good luck to you and you know I will be visiting to destroy.. errmm Visit your new pretty Head quarters. She watched as he glared at her a bit and then she winked as she lit a smoke and wandered off about her day.

Report Post Tip

Civ watches Jammin- jumping around and smiling with keys in hand... the man sure was happy on this day! He approaches and gives Jamming- a firm hand shake smilling!

Congratulations, it is good to see you are getting your chance in setting up. I am looking forward to see your work.

Civ smiles as he watches Jammin- strut along the sidewalk, rolling the set of keys around his finger...

Report Post Tip

Standing at the back of the crowd Aizlynn tilts her head to the side as she thinks to herself. As people start to walk away her eyes meet with the man who's the center of all the attention. She gives him a big warm smile that spreads to her eyes. Aizlynn slowly begins to walk towards him, dropping her head and looking at her feet when she reaches him. Taking a deep breath she looks up at him.

My my my... From a young man to a big bold suit in such a short time, you sure have grown fast. It's good to see your bloodline finally getting a proper chance at this. You served Godfather Kimble and Don Stamina so well and I know you will do New Orleans proud. Congratulations old friend.

Report Post Tip

Thor skips up to Jammin and pats him on the head

Congratulations my friend, i hope you manage a longer run then your old man did. Nice to see you get a chance and i wish you the best.

Report Post Tip

Well done Jammin. Congratulations my friend :)

Report Post Tip

New Orleans could certainly do with some life added to it, I hope you're the person for the job! Congratulations.

Report Post Tip

Well done Jammin! Youve always impressed me with your hard work and dedication to this thing of ours. I wish you much success sir.

Report Post Tip

Febrant hands Jammin a big bottle of the most expensive champagne.

Here you go my friend. Congratulations, i am proud to see you here on the streets in your bold suit again and im sure you will do fine.

Salute

Report Post Tip

The fall of others gives opportunities to the new. Good luck Jammin and may you use this chance to make a name for yourself. May you be the first of a few new auths across the cities who continue to move this world forward.

Good luck!

Report Post Tip

Excellent! I'm sure you'll do a great job!

Congratulations, Sir!

Report Post Tip

I would also like to congratulate GaryLivingston- on getting a chance to be Jammin-'s LHM. He is a talented individual and if he continues to develop himself, I am sure we will see his name in bold soon!

Good luck to both Jammin- and GaryLivingston-

Report Post Tip

Lol @ FattyFats , but congrats my man I have no doubt you will do great things.

Report Post Tip

After stalking his boss, Stamina, to the gathering in New Orleans outside their H.Q where a member of the family was now given a chance to lead his own, Fuckerish waited until the higher ups in the family had congratulated Jammin on his new position in New Orleans. He then walked over to Jammin and extended his hand to him, shook his hand firmly and nodded.

"I've not had the chance to get to know you personally as I've just arrived in New Orleans, but the boss feels you've earned this great honor, so I'm happy that I'm not too late to the party, congratulations to you Mr. Jammin, best of luck to you and your shadow stalkers, I'll make sure to keep a light on whenever I sleep from now on." Fuckerish said and smiled widely as he patted Jammin on the back and walked to the H.Q for a burger.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations, i wish you the best rebuilding a city to its former glory

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Jammin. You are an amazing man, and I know you will make an outstanding leader. Our bloodlines go back a long time, and I am so proud of you.

Best of luck for a long and successful career.

Remember, when you have your big celebration party to save the last dance for me.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Stalking in New Orleans
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL