Get Timers Now!
X

May 10 - 02:06:46
Page:  1 
Prime - White Collar Criminals Started by: Alexa on Nov 07, '23 23:51

It was a crisp cool evening in South Philly. Alexa was enjoying a coffee break at a café trying to get all her Ts crossed and her Is dotted before the big day. Gladius rolled into the joint and smacked his hands down on the table to get her attention. “Hey Alexa, come on we’re gonna be late!” he bellows.

Alexa quickly gathers all her papers and makes her way from the café with Gladius to the headquarters where Transistor stands in front of all of their family and many onlookers within the streets of Philly.

“You have the documents?” He asked as she shuffled to the front of the crowd. “Yes sir right here”. She hands him the papers. “I always know that I can trust you to get a delivery done on time, and that is why they call you Prime.” Transistor chuckles. “Ladies and gentlemen, it's my esteemed honor to announce the official opening of a new business venture, one that will oversee many new initiatives for South Philly. It’s time we bring our business to business.”

Gladius hands Transistor a giant pair of golden scissors, a ribbon is cut. Prime is now open for business. Alexa nods to Transistor and he nods back. The beginning of a new journey.

“I want to say thank you to Don Transistor for the opportunity. Frequency will always be in my heart.” Alexa proclaims before setting up a help wanted sign with the following…

Prime is a place for professionals. If you’re looking to increase your efficiency, this will be the place to be. We’re looking to build people up to excellence in our world of crime. If that sounds like a mission you can get behind, then submit an application.

Either way, we’re glad you’ll have us in your community and for that I’m grateful. Feel free to message me any time.

Report Post Tips: 8 / Total: $160,000 Tip

How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL