Get Timers Now!
X

May 10 - 17:02:19
Page:  1 
Sacrifice in South Side Started by: Bebe on Nov 09, '23 18:23

Bebe looked around the large warehouse-style building and nodded, imagining the future there. 

"This will do!" She said excitedly to the realtor who had just finished walking her around the whole place. 

He clapped his hands together and said, "Alright then, Ma'am. I'll get the paperwork from my vehicle, and the moment you sign your name and pay the buying price, the keys and the building are yours!" 

"I have the cash right here," she said as she handed it over to him. "I'll walk out with you and get the papers signed, so I can get to work making this place more like home!"

°°°°°°

Awhile later, after signing the papers, receiving the keys and locking the front door, Bebe grabbed her poster banners she had made and walked towards a busier street where she started attaching the posters to the light poles as she walked down the sidewalk. After they were all posted, she stopped in an area that seemed the busiest to announce to the public,

"Today I will be setting up my crew in South Side, Chicago, so I can continue to be part of the competition city! My crew will be called Sacrifice! I would like to thank Skittles- for taking me on as Right Hand Woman! It's definitely been an honor for me, and I've become friends with so many good people! I'm looking forward to continuing to work with the whole of Chicago!!! Thank you all for your time and have the best day!"

When she finished speaking, she waved goodbye to everyone that had gathered and made her way back to her newly purchased building to begin planning the renovations.

Report Post Tips: 10 / Total: $200,000 Tip

How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL