Get Timers Now!
X

May 13 - 23:37:06
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Finding Loopholes and pushing Boundaries Started by: Fluffy_Tummy on Nov 11, '23 23:45

Your lineage is largely known for crude attempts at humor, the inability to string together a full sentence, and retreating with your tail between your legs. I would much rather hold no significance to the likes of you than otherwise. Please carry on.

You forget to tell them the part my lineage has shit on yours and your allies every time we are on opposing ends of a war.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Looks around.

"Fuck me, is this still all going. People died blah blah blah. No one gives a shit we have all been around long enough. So let's just all just let this stupid ass talk end. Do me a solid here Carcha and leave Clarity alone I rather enjoy them as a person, unlike a lot I have met on here."

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $1,060,000 Tip

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but just because you like someone doesn't mean everyone else has to. There are so many different personalities on these shores. 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip
I hate to be the bearer of bad news but there's a reason I said it as just doing me a solid. A solid means doing me a favor it wasn't a demand was it then?
Report Post Tip

Georgette Plunkett-Ernle-Erle-Drax family of Charborough made her way on the streets, bearing bad news. "The person in question has been killed, and thus this entire argument is moot." she said to those gathered, before handing out her business card to those who looked concerned. The card read:

T.C.C.I.M.F.A.D.R.C.C.I - FTSSH

The Competition Commission International Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Diplomatic Relations Chief Chancellor's Intern

(For the summer school holidays)

"I am available should you wish to diplomatically talk about your emotions and reactions to this news, I know its a difficult time for all of us." Georgette said. 

Report Post Tip

"The school holidays are over. Your position is a sham."

Report Post Tip

Georgette Plunkett-Ernle-Erle-Drax family of Charborough blinked at the man named BennyBeanfarter and then looked down at stack of business cards. "Perhaps I should come to the streets and announce every change to my life, but I did have a moment nearer the end of summer where I pondered and pontificated on the future regarding my position as The Competition Commission International Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Diplomatic Relations Chief Chancellor's Intern, calling out this very issue." Georgette said. 

"But much like many things that come to these streets, no one gave me nor my words any notice and thus when the decision was made within The Competition Commission International Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Diplomatic Relations to keep me on as a full-time employee due to my outstanding work within the Ministry and also without the community, I didn't bother to announce it to the world." 

"And in regards to my business cards, surely you can understand that a young woman full of excitement at a golden opportunity within the shores of America may react in an overzealous fashion and perhaps order a few hundred too many, and whilst the title has changed, it would be frivolous to toss the existing cards and re-order new ones when not only are these perfectly sound, should you have the capacity to critically think, such as you have done here to incite such delightful conversation here on these streets." Georgette said. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Finding Loopholes and pushing Boundaries
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL