Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 27 - 09:11:29
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Cartel Bar Started by: Hayley on Nov 12, '23 16:50

Samus sipped her drink as she listened to what Yaveo had to say. She wasn’t regretting her decision to come hear him out in the slightest, in fact the longer he spoke the more she felt herself drawn to him. She bit her lip in thought as she studied him, considering her answer to his question very carefully before setting her drink down on the bar gently.

Listen. I’ll level with you, as you’ve been extremely forthcoming about what you want. I appreciate that. A good friend of mine out of New York, Spicy, was in talks with her boss about clearing some space for me to join. I take my business very seriously, and it’d be unprofessional for me to just make that decision without at least clearing the air with her. Let me just make a phone call, if the deal with New York is dead, I’ll happily accept your offer. I can see this place working out well for me, I won’t be long.” She added softly, getting up from her seat and heading downstairs to find a telephone. 

Report Post Tip

Yaveo was intrigued at the response from Samus_Aran. Her friendship with Spicy a loyalty to being there with her friend and yet a desire for something altogether new was visible. He leaned back as she went towards the phone to dial Spicy and pulled out a paper. He began to write a little letter to himself. 

As she hung up the phone and came back to the table a certain nervous Angst fell upon him. He worried  that she may go elsewhere and if that be her desire he would surely support that but if there was a chance someone who is as promising as her could dwell in Detroit, especially the Corktown Cartel, he would be a fool not to pursue them.  Yaveo looked at her and smiled. 

I didn’t mean to make you feel uncomfortable. I have had a conversation or two with spicy myself, great person, wonderful fighter. Additionally, the Godfather there Sniffler is a pal of mine. He is a very talented and top notch person if you ask me. If that is a place you desire to be I want to support that. I just hope you know, that I would be an idiot to not pursue bringing you here. 

Yaveo looked curious for a moment. He paused and switched the conversation. 

There is no need to rush this decision, for all we know it could be lifelong. So, tell me, I want to know about your personal aspirations for this life. What do you hope your legacy will be?

Report Post Tip

Bryan was about to walk around as he is being approach by one the waiter,

"Mr.Bryan, there is a call for you. This way Sir.", as the waiter walk in front of Bryan.

He reached the phone and heard the voice of Yaveo.

"The disguise?. Alrighty my friend. I'll be waiting for you at the HQ bar.", as he hung up and waiting while eating the cookies that he bought from the bakery across the bar.

Report Post Tip

Samus smirked gently as she sat back down next to Yaveo at the bar. Her conversation with Spicy was short because she confirmed that Samus was now officially a New York Goat. 

Please. I hope you don’t think you’ve made me uncomfortable, it’s quite the contrary actually. So much so that I honestly had second thoughts about joining New York. I don’t regret it of course, I just mean to say that our conversation made the choice extremely difficult. And I do hope we can continue any business we may have together.” She finished her martini and set the glass down. 

And to answer your question, I hope that my legacy will show everyone who I am at my core. A fiercely loyal and driven woman who is willing to put in every ounce of her being to make it where she wants to be. And help elevate those around her to their goals as well. And if I happen to fall short of that, I know at the very least I’ll be remembered as one hell of a damned bounty hunter.” She gently pulled the martini olive off its toothpick with her teeth and ate it. 

Report Post Tip

He was having his third shot of Vodka and smiled.  He didn't care about the activity occurring around him that wasn't his business and they were not messing with his flow and peace.  Joker was thinking why be a businessman when they are just as crooked as the street thugs, and the people elected to run things.  He was already rich, he already built a name for himself, he already made a mark in the minds of the people he worked with.  He finished his vodka and then straighten up his tie and suit jacket and headed down the street.  

Report Post Tip

Charmander was a little fire pokemon walking the streets of Detroit on this cold November evening and luckily for her the flame on her tail will keep her warm as she enters the cartel bar Charmander recognize her boss Yaveo there"Char charrrrr."  She shouts in excitement walking on over to sit next to the boss and once she got near him she jumps om the chair as she lowered the flame on her tail making sure not to burn anyone.

"Char char charmander char." Her voice filled with excitement as Yaveo looks at her not knowing what she said maybe he doesn't speak Pokemon as the little fire pokemon looks around seeing all types of customers in the bar"charmander."  As Haley hands Charmander some club soda for the little adorable Pokemon.

Report Post Tip

Today had been a good day I thought to myself as I made my way down the alley that contained Hayley's Cartel Bar I was looking to celebrate with a drink! and you'd heard rumours Hayley had gotten her hands on a few cases of 1940 Chateau Mouton Rothschild one of my personal if expensive favourites and I was looking forward to every last drop. 

Approaching the bar, I Smiled at Hayley and ordered my favourite tipple. taking a sip I took a seat and pulled out the prize from my pocket a 1947 Patek Phillipe Calatrave watch with box and papers in 18 ct gold. one of my contacts at the park hotel had swiped it for me knowing how much I loved a good watch. they didn't have a clue how much it was worth. 

sitting at the bar surrounded by friends, a good wine and my new prize. life is always good in this part of town. 

Report Post Tip

Hayley walked into the bar and looked around.  She hadn't been here in a while, too much work to do.  The place had gotten quite busy lately, it was great to see some familiar faces.  She waves to a couple of family members, then takes a seat at the bar.  She nods to the bartender, who brings her a drink.  She picks up the glass and watches her fellow mafioso enjoy their night.

Report Post Tip

Joker came into the Cartel Bar once more.  He heard that the owner was a good person to know, he saw a picture of her and for a few seconds she reminded him of Harley a young woman that was studying to be a doctor and ended up becoming a homicidal maniac with a baseball bat and a pistol.  This owner of the bar wasn't like that.  

He ordered a vodka and cranberry and sat at the bar slowly drinking his problems away.  He listen to the others around him in the bar they had problems also.  Joker was starting to get hungry and thought about a few joints to hit up for food but none rushed to his mind.  He wanted to see the owner but she wasn't around so he choose to go get some food.  

Report Post Tip
BlueEyes stopped in at the cartel bar. It was mildly crowded. He was pleased to see a familiar face. He approaches Corky the Godfather chairman of Detroit. "I hope I'm not bothering you can I have the honor of sitting with you?"
Report Post Tip

i came in coughing at the smoke placing down the package of marauana, tabbaco and, coke* hey! i brought the package for you

Report Post Tip
Jimmy heard a good tip on a big tome heroin dealer needing some product from the west coasts. He needed to handle this matter personally and met him at the Cartel Bar.
The gentleman was heavy set partly balding with a cigar in his mouth. As Jimmy sat besides him he looked over "Silver?" Jimmy replied with a single nod not even looking at him ":tiny" and slipped the package into his pocket as Tiny slipped the envelope to Jimmy's coat pocket.
Jimmy bought tiny a scotch and a shot of Canadian whiskey fir himself. He downed it left a 10 dollar tip and headed out into the streets of Bricktown DT
Report Post Tip
Rufus on a quick visit in Detroit to see if he couls sell his coke but no way this time. He took the chance taking a bourbon at Cartel Bar and meat up with some old friends and talked through some issues they had together.

He hurried out to get going to do what they came up with, kill a bad guy in Cork.
Report Post Tip

Todd walked into the Cartel Bar wearing his finest suit. He was here on business. Todd is in the morphine production business and he heard of a buyer here in Detroit who was interested in buying large quantities of morphine from him.

Of course, Todd was a bit suspicious of them as he hadn't heard of them before. They go by the name of "The Doctor" according to Todd's sources. 

So, Todd was here meeting them in the Cartel Bar, right at the corner table. 

As Todd entered, he noticed many familiar mob faces around. In the corner of the room, at a shadowy unlit table, there was one man sitting and drinking a beer. Todd couldn't see him well but this probably was The Doctor.

Todd approached the table. "You're the Doctor, I presume?"

The man, in a high-pitched and nervous voice says "Y..yes...I'm the doctor."

Todd puts out his hand to shake and the man reciprocates "I'm Todd. Pleasure to meet you." 

The Doctor nods "Pleasure to meet you as well." 

"So...you'd like to buy some morphine?" Todd asks inquisitively. 

"Yes' The Doctor says "I'd like to buy 25 lbs and will need an additional 10 lbs every week."  

Todd thinks for a second "Hmmmm...that's a lot of Morphine. Why so much? How can I trust you?"

The Doctor sighs "You see, I'm an actual doctor." He takes out an ID that shows he's the the director of the intensive care unit in a Detroit hospital.

"Recently, it was found that a few of my doctors were stealing morphine and large amounts went missing. They're long gone but the damage still lasts. Now, my wing isn't being provided with as much morphine because the hospital board is suspicious of us. We don't have enough to help our patients so I want to use some our funding to buy some."

Todd is interested but also still a bit suspicious. "That's a very noble cause compared to most of my buyers. Why me though? Why not local sellers?" 

The Doctor replies "Well, I've bought from some local sellers and I'm not sure I trust them but really it just isn't enough morphine. We have thousands of patients and just go through too much a day. I've heard you're a good guy and I think you can help me."

Todd thinks for a second. "I can help you. I'll get you the 25 lbs for now and we'll work on setting up future deals every week at another time. It'll cost you $1600 per pound and we'll do the exchange here. I'll be back in two hours with the morphine. Deal?" 

The Doctor sighs and hesitates for a few seconds before finally saying "Okay, deal." 

Todd exits the bar to go get the morphine. 

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Cartel Bar
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL