Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 14:25:00
Page:  1 
News & Reoccurring Publications - An Offer Started by: Squishy on Nov 14, '23 16:23

If you put out a weekly+ reoccurring publication and would like a custom theme so that your publication actually looks like a paper to all whom read its, (complete with your logo and so on), let me know if this is something you would be interested in trying out.

Qualifications:

1) Must have 5+ issues out, spanning over at least 3 weeks, published on a regular basis.

2) Future publications will be done ahead of time in a back alley, and pushed to the appropriate place in one go.  (Meaning you cant live-reply and have it show up in the newspaper format). Any replies by users or by yourself/your staff will show up underneath it looking like a regular forum.

3) Have a little tiny bit of proficiency with html/images so that we can speak the same language getting you set up.

4) If you have consistently put out papers in the past, we can bypass #1

Report Post Tips: 19 / Total: $380,000 Tip

In regards to point 4 voiding point 1 - How historical are you willing to consider? 

Because I might be convinced to bring back the Cooter Times, but the last time I published on a weekly basis was 2006-2008ish. And that was on the other place... 

Report Post Tip

I THINK THIS IS A WONDERFUL IDEA!!! I've been postponing writing The Weekly Gazette, but this made me want to run home and start asap!

3) Have a little tiny bit of proficiency with html/images so that we can speak the same language getting you set up.

unfortunately , i'm completely useless when it comes to this kind of stuff :(

4) If you have consistently put out papers in the past, we can bypass #1

Would my paper pass this check? It had 7 issues.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

In regards to point 4 voiding point 1 - How historical are you willing to consider?

It's more of a "I don't want to spend 10 hours prep time, then 3 hours each on 10 different people if they only do 2 publications then quit" type thing :P

If they can assure me that they will follow through, then I have no problems putting off other things so I can work with them to set up a custom look for their publication.

Report Post Tip

I would love to read papers that would have this look and feel to them.

Report Post Tip

While I may not currently have the capacity to fully run a newspaper on a regular basis, if someone is going to take Izziford up on his offer but needs help with writing/editing I'm happy to help out until work calms the fuck down. 

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip
Great idea!
Report Post Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: News & Reoccurring Publications - An Offer
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL