Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 06:18:56
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 
4th Round New York Boxing Arena Competition. Started by: -Ladyfighter- on Nov 08, '11 17:53

I feel very bad for KeithGandor as he is my next victim. In the sanctioned boxing ring that is...

Report Post Tip

Boxing huh ... well I'll have you know that I was born and raised by a grandfather whom was a gold glove, and a father whom also was a gold glove boxer ... to turn down the chance to show off my skills and live up to the family legacy would be cowardish and dishonorable.

Win or lose count me in this competition, need to prove I'm worthy.

Murdoc wraps some tape around his fingers and jabs the air a few times ...

Time for some practice, I'll need to find myself a good personal trainer ...

~Murdoc out.

Report Post Tip

*As young Castro walks pass a gym he heres lots of talk about a boxing compettition and decides to check it out. Walks in and ask who seems to be a member of the place about where he can find details and the guy points Castro to the Board with a list of the names of ones who've already signed up.* Hmmm, I myself would be a great sport to join in on this, although we arent using knives this go around I'm pretty fund of my hand to hand. Hey LadyFighter, sign me up and I'm on my way to spar.

Report Post Tip

Hate to break it to you guys, but we're already into the tournament...

YouAreHere turns to CharlesAlderton,

It was a nice fight, very close one.

YouAreHere turns to AlabamaWorley,

Let's go Zebedee.

Report Post Tip

Aye, I realize that now, seeing as this is the fourth event as such perhaps should a fifth event rise up then you can count me in.

I didn't realize there was a second sign up behind that first sheet.

Good luck to all the remaining fighters, mind if I stick around to watch some of the action?

Report Post Tip

Philli walks over and see's his next matches name.

"hmmm, youarehere ay? will, i guess i'll be there, then the here dot on his head will be my target"

Report Post Tip

Well this is a conundrum. Me v my boss.

If I lose, I'm putting it down to not trying 100% so I don't find myself HQ'd at the end of it!

May the best person win Jess!

Report Post Tip

Hahaha! I won! And... Pickles lost... no!!!!!! I will defeat who defeated him!!! But first I have to win my next match.

Report Post Tip

ashes an Stan dance around the ring both loooking for an opening to exploit, Stan tryed and tryed to find one he knew now too late that Ashes was a veryb experianced boxer. Civilian shouted encouragement from the corner Stan tryed a feight ashes read the the move and landed a solid punch to Stans jaw flawing him Stans world started spinning.Fadeing into darlness stan could vaguely make out the Refs call though it sounded far away and very distorted Stan body felt like it had been drained of strenghth as he grogely got to his knees the room still spinning,Ashes stood over Stan raiseing his gloves in triumph, as stan struggled to get to his feet.

" Fuck this "

Stan launches a uppercut right into the groin of Ashes.

" celibrate that "

Spits Stan the ref calls for the bell

THE WINNER BY DQ IS ASHES

Civilian enters the ring helping a groggy Stan to his feet while Ashes lyes in a fetal possition, Shakeing his head Civilian chuckles

" You are your fathers son "

Civ helps Stan out of the ring as the crowd jeers there dissaproval at Stan

Report Post Tip

Ashes was looking forward to his boxing match as he had been training a lot for this fight. After doing well the first few rounds he was able to catch Stan square in the jaw. He figured Stan was pretty much out so in a brief moment of joy and arrogance, he put his fists up and didn't notice how Stan dragged to where he was and got him straight in the groin. Laying on the floor in so much pain he couldn't really enjoy his victory any more. He would have to go straight to the hospital after that one.

Report Post Tip

Ladyfighter walked through the streets of New York and saw some strange dressed guys running away from her Boxing Arena building. Curious what was going on, Ladyfighter walked to the Arena and noticed her mailbox was open. Looking in it, she found a large letter with a stamp on the back. That looks official, she thought and opened the envelope and started reading.

Ladyfighter,

As you might know, since your ancestors were Dutch, Sinterklaas had his birthday on 5 December.
Normally he gives gifts to everyone who has been nice and friendly.
Unfortunately, he found a few gangsters in your Arena, whom he took with him to Spain. That is the punishment for the ones that were naughty or even worse.
Sorry Lady for this interruption in your 4th round, but we could not do anything else then to take them with us. Accept our gift as compensation.

Zwarte Piet

Way back in her memory, Ladyfighter heard her mom telling about the Sinterklaas festivity in that other world. She always talked with lots of joy and enthusiastic about this big celebration.

Looking at the list of fighters, Ladyfighter indeed feels sad. The round lost half of its players. So actually without having to play for the next round, there is already new fights coming up.

But we don’t sit down and just continue.

Next fights, being the quarter finals:

Doug - Ashes
Philli-Stein - KeithGandor
Fawkes - Southwillrise13
harfie - Jim-Royle

Ladyfighter leaves the Arena with her gift and makes herself some warm chocolatemilk to enjoy eating the chocolate letters.

Report Post Tip

I guess i'm still in this.  Mr. Gandor, nothing but respect to you, but i;m gonna have to respectfully whup your ass.

Philli walks away spinning his hat in his hand.

Report Post Tip

i ll take part and defo i m gonna win :)

Report Post Tip

Brabo enters the Gym and notices numerous people training. As he makes his way further into the gym he notcies a poster for a boxing competition and thinks to himself

"This may just be the thing for me"

He approaches LadyFighter and requests to be included in the competition.

Report Post Tip

Philli is training when he see's a new man walk in. he walks over

"looking to fight? well, if your game for exhabitions, we got those aplenty. but the tournement is already on. you'll have to wait for the next one."

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: 4th Round New York Boxing Arena Competition.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL