Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 17:14:35
Page:  1 
Out of Retirement Started by: One_Shot_Left on May 13, '08 16:26
After a couple of years at home, bored, not earning the way I used to be earning I have returned to our way of life. I couldn't stay away from it, there was just no way. I missed it all, the excitement, the money, but I also missed all the talking in the streets. Keeping up with what everyone was doing and all....where has that gone? I've been wandering the streets for days and I ain't heard a peep. Hasn't anyone got anything to say at all?
Report Post Tip
No.

Hahahahhaahahahaha.... at least I think I'm funny. No, seriously, we're busy looking for hidden treasure.
Report Post Tip
Maybe people are just experiencing sore throats?

Chuckles to itself. Silly little alien.

On a more serious note, I hear remarks being made all the time about how nothing is original anymore. Perhaps if something interesting sparked the attention of the normal every-day Joe then we could get some more people with something to say?

Be a mover and a shaker and do your thang!
Report Post Tip
TR3, the weather is changing...people get a little horse during a weather change.

Oh look something shiney over there

TR2 wonders off
Report Post Tip
True enough, TR2. But even the weather changing could warrant a speech in itself.

...Or at least a poem.

Waits for a crash symbol to sound.

No good?
Report Post Tip
I'm sorry...

Maybe it's just me. But when you give your speech the name you did, the first question that pops in my mind is "Who are you?". So then I decide to listen to you, and you say a little something something and don't even answer that question. Again, maybe it's just the way I think since my bloodline has been around for awhile. But I'm sure others wondered the same thing. Don't leave us (or me) hanging. Who are you?
Report Post Tip
Personally, I have no idea who you are, and neither do my associates. Regardless, it gladdens me to see anyone returning to this thing of ours. Perhaps we might know some of your relatives?
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Out of Retirement
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL