Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 20:35:52
Page:  1 
The Saint Presents - Captain Mafia 8,9,&10 Started by: The_Saint on May 13, '08 17:39
Issue #8: My Enemy's Enemy

In a dark alley, a gangster is selling some PCP to a ten year old, when...

THWACK!

He is hit in the back of the head with a nightstick. He looks up and standing above him is...

The Red NARC! His badge is pinned to his red vest, glimmering, even in the dark alley.

Red NARC: Your days of selling poison to kids are over.

Gangster: I surrender! *Throws his hands in the air.* I'll do the time.

Red NARC: I didn't give you the option, punk. Get out of here, kid.

The boy runs off to buy his angel dust from someone else. The Red NARC pulls out his gun, a silenced 9mm Beretta.

Gangster: No, man, I got a grand! Here, take it!

Red NARC: I don't want your drug money, punk.

Gangster: Whaddya want, man? Anything, just don't kill me!

THWIP!

TWHIP! THIWP!

The muffled report of the silenced pistol echoes in the alley. The Red NARC looks around and places a .22 pistol in the gangster's hand.

Red NARC: Self defense. Shoulda never pulled that gun out, kid.

He laughs and walks away.

Meanwhile, downtown...

A capo of a major family walks down the street, unarmed. He is going to his mother's funeral, when...

WHOOSH! A white figure drops from the rooftop of a nearby building.

Capo: What the...

SWISH!

SPLAT!

The capo's head hits the sidewalk before his body collapses. The Randomizer sheaths his sword, looks in the air, and fires a grappling hook at the roof of another building. The hook catches and a mechanism pulls him up.

Meanwhile, in a hollowed out volcano...

The LAW sits at his desk, unhappy. He decides to disobey the Red NARC and go back out on the streets. He loads his .38 and starts to leave, then sits back at his desk. He can't shoot straight anymore, not since Captain Mafia took his eye and his hand (Issue #4, I think.). He leaves the gun on his desk and walks down the hall, to the Research Laboratory.

Back in the city, Captain Mafia begins his quest for vengeance. Little does he know, he's about to have a little unwanted help...

In another alley, a huge figure emerges from a back door. A chrome death's head skull is visible against his black body. He steps forward to reveal that he is an android... he is...

The STEEL DON!!!!

The Steel Don wanders out of the alley, very humanoid, very scary. He is solid black, except the chrome death's head on his chest. (Imagine a solid matte black Iron Man, (really War Machine, for you comic book people) with a chrome death's head painted on its chest, ala The Punisher.) His mission directive is to destroy his arch enemy... The LAW!!!

Captain Mafia #9: Strange Bedfellows

As Captain Mafia walks through the dark streets, a huge figure looms on the rooftops above, unnoticed by the Captain. He is following Captain Mafia, but why?

Made Man: You can't touch me, man, I'm a Made Man.

SWISH!

SPLAT!

The Made Man's head rolls off and the Randomizer sheaths his sword. He turns and...

Captain Mafia: It's about time these random killings stop.

Randomizer: Well, well, well. Mr. Mute has a voice now. The boss said you were dead. He'll be happy when I bring him your head.

SWISH! He attacks Captain Mafia with lightning speed.

CRASH! His sword hits the Captain's shield, sparking on impact.

He continues his attacks, which the Captain blocks effortlessly. The Randomizer just keeps going and then..

POW! Captain Mafia slams the shield into the Randomizer's head. The Randomizer staggers and Captain Mafia draws his .45 and begins firing. The bullets drive the Randomizer back, but do not pierce his costume.

Randomizer: Bullets? You should know better.

Captain Mafia: A distraction, Einstein.

He throws the shield. The Randomizer blocks with his sword and..

SHZZZK! The shield cuts through the sword, to the Randomizer's disbelief and then cuts the Randomizer in half. It continues its path and makes a large circle before returning to Captain Mafia's hand.

Captain Mafia: Not bad. Not bad at all, but a little messy.

The huge figure drops from the roof...

THUD!

The pavement cracks where he lands. The STEEL DON moves toward Captain Mafia...

Captain Mafia: And who the hell are you? The Red NARC's toaster oven?

Steel Don: I am known as the Steel Don. And I was tracking that asshole until you killed him. The idea was to follow him back to the Red NARC's hideout. But you screwed it up. Why don't you leave this to the professionals?

Captain Mafia: Listen, Mr. Roboto, I have a score to settle here.

Steel Don: If you get in my way again, I'll eliminate you, too.

A gangster looks around the corner of a building...

CHUK-A-CHUK-CHUK-CHUK! The huge cannon mounted on the Steel Don's shoulder automatically rotates and cuts the gangster in half.

Captain Mafia: What the hell? He did nothing!

Steel Don: Exactly. Why didn't he help the Made Man? He deserved to die.

Captain Mafia: Who are you to decide that?

Steel Don: I'm the Steel Don.

The rocket boosters in his boots fire and he flies off.

Captain Mafia walks off and disappears into the darkness.

Captain Mafia Issue #10

In a hollowed out volcano, The LAW removes bandages from his face and hands...

LAW: What did you do to me?!?

Evil Doctor Guy: You said you wanted to be able to shoot again. You wanted back on the streets. I gave you that ability.

LAW: Look at me, I'm a monster! You destroyed me!

Evil Doctor Guy: Correction: I MADE you. You, The LAW are now more than you ever were. You are more powerful, better, stronger.

LAW: The LAW is dead. You killed him. Now, only the Lawman remains.

The Lawman steps forward, out of the shadows, revealing his new persona. One arm has been replaced with cybernetic arm. The other has been replaced with a cannon-like weapon. In place of his missing eye, half his face has been removed and replaced with cybernetics. He is now a cyborg...

Lawman: I have work to do.

He leaves to find the man who caused his injuries to begin with, Captain Mafia.

Meanwhile, in a skyscaper overlooking Chicago, millionaire mob boss Tony Fittapaldi, Don Fittapaldi to his crew, sits at his desk, in a darkened room. But Don Fittapaldi has a secret identity. By night, he is the Steel Don, violent enforcer of Mafia justice. He thinks to himself...

Who was the man in black? What's his angle? Maybe I should sit back and watch for a while...

Meanwhile, on the streets...

A thug snatches a purse from an old lady and runs away, right into the Lawman.

Lawman: That purse doesn't match your shoes, assclown.

The thug staggers back.

Thug: It's my first time, really! I'm just a thug!

BOOOOOM!

The Lawman fires his cannon at the Thug. Nothing remains except the charred stumps of his legs and the pink purse, which falls to the ground. The Lawman walks off to find his next victim.

Meanwhile, in a different part of town, Captain Mafia watches a drug deal.

Dealer: I got 30 units, man.

Other guy: I have your head.

Dealer: What? No, I won't take head for the drugs.

The other guy flings away his trenchcoat to reveal that he is The Randomizer. He slices the dealer's head off.

Swish!

Splat!

Captain Mafia leaps from his hiding place, shield protecting him from the sword of the Randomizer. He draws his .45, and when close enough, he places it next to the Randomizer's head and pulls the trigger. At this range, the suit gives way and the Randomizers' brain splatters inside his skull.

Captain Mafia: I thought I killed you once.

Randomizer: You did!

Captain Mafia: What?

He turns to see another Randomizer behind him, sword drawn.

Randomizer: There are two many of us, idiot. Give up and join us!

Captain Mafia throws his shield, cutting the Randomizer in two.

Captain Mafia: I'll have to respectibly deny you request.

He walks off, returning to the darkness...

Stay tune for . . . Issue 11, Lady Justice
Report Post Tip
I've always been a fan of these comics, but yet, i've always felt that they lacked something. There's a palpable absence of something...important.

Specifically, me.
Report Post Tip
I thought you said it lacked something important. Sorry, but I had to take the cheap shot.
Report Post Tip
Very well done! One of my favorite series.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Saint Presents - Captain Mafia 8,9,&10
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL