Get Timers Now!
X

May 10 - 04:49:24
Page:  1 
Guidance From The Victors Started by: DiscoDuck on Sep 29, '07 15:50
A very groovy, sexy duck walks into the street, and after several attempts, manages to hop onto a soap box. He pulls a bull horn out from somewhere in his feathers and blares it at top volume as he talks through it.

As some of you are probably wondering, what's happening with the cities and vacancies left by the fallen leaders.

Well, what I can tell you is this: Anybody who sets up without the permission of the new council will be considered a rogue and dealt with accordingly. The remaining leaders put themselves on the line, to great personal risk and sacrifice, in order to bring these cities back under control and allow peace and prosperity to reign once again.

What is the new council? The remaining leaders. We're still in a state of organizing, but there will be more guidance coming soon detailing which leader owns which city and what we're looking for in leaders for the open cities.

The groovy, sexy duck clears his throat and plumps out his feathers before continuing:

I, for one, have taken Chicago. It wasn't my original intention to do this, but as its former leader fired upon me, thus declaring war, I took the war to its end. And as having deposed the previous leader, I've claimed the right to replace her, with backing of the new counsel.

Chicago is safe and open for business. And we at The Duck Pond are looking forward to a time of peace, respect, and proper business.

Oh, as a side note--if openly disrespect me or anybody in my family, you will be killed. And in return, I expect my own family members to act respectfully at all times. The streets are not a garbage dump for disrespectful Mafiosos to insult people. State your case respectfully, or you'll be dealt with more harshly than if you had such contempt for a court of law. This includes threatening me or people in my family as well.

grrrQUACK!!!!

The duck jumps off the soap box and waddles off to the sound of paddle feet flapping on the street.
Report Post Tip
Quack, Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack. Quack Quack Qwack.
Report Post Tip
What an impressing speech.

(not)
Report Post Tip
What an impressIVE retort.

(not)
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Guidance From The Victors
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL