Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 12:12:16
Page:  1 
Akatsuki Started by: Madara on Nov 11, '11 02:56

Some people will no doubt have seen the emergence of a mysterious group out in St.Louis and wondered 'Hmm, so whos this then?'

A masked man in a cloak steps up onto a soapbox conveniently placed in the middle of the street.

Firstly the reason it has taken this long for a formal introduction is because there has been other business to take care of. Well, thats why I am appearing before you today. To explain what business The Akatsuki has in St.Lous. Due to unfortunate losses through rescent conflicts members of our city were left without a home, myself included. There was chaos in the streets, as civilians scrambled desperately for safety. Amidst the battle I was approached by the cities Godfather, SuperX. He told me on his authority once I had returned back home on the next available flight from my mission, I was to set up a new headquaters immediately.

Once in St.Louis Don JewishJake handed me a breifcase labeled 'Property of St.Louis.' It contained a generous amount of funding to purchase a new base of operations with. Once established I began to send out invitations to all my brothers from the city who were without a home. After, the next generation of my beloved friends and families. Since then our family has grown and we now occupy every room available to us in our HQ. The Akatsuki is not looking to expand and fill its self with anyone it can for the sake of it. Kip121, donmorrison, myself and the rest of The Akatsuki will be working with the families of JewishJake, Hound and SuperX to rebuild our city.

I make it a point of replying to everyone who has any questions or comments but for now I must be leaving. Thank you for taking time to hear me out.

Madara steps down off the soapbox and walks off down the road. Before returning back to where he just was.

On second thoughts.. i'm taking this.

Madara picks up the soapbox and casually slips it under his cloak, pretending it's not noticable before continuing back down the road.

Report Post Tip

Katana finds herself a bit intrigued by the fact that Madara stole the soapbox, and she finds herself looking down where it had been and shrugs.

Now how am I going to make myself taller to be able to be seen over the crowds? She sighs a bit and then smiles as she tries to pop her head over the taller people in front of her.

Congrats Madara and best of luck to you and all of those that reside in your newly formed Head Quarters and the city.

She lets her feet fall flat hoping that here words were heard of the tall man's shoulder in front of her.

Report Post Tip

Omni finishes up his jelly filled donut, wipes his mouth off and begins to speak

Madara my bloodline has been in St. Louis for three generations now, I've talked with you on numnerous occasions and I know damn well you are a fine choice in running your own crew here in the City of St. Louis. I can't wait to see what The Akatsuki has in store for this wonderful city and I'm looking forward to it. You will be a great leader Madara. Congratulations.

Omni takes another donut out of his pocket and shoves it in his mouth

Report Post Tip

Magneto looks at Madara with his crazy eye.

Madara I have known you for quite some time now(May 2011 I think), you have worked really hard and have done some amazing things.

I have no doubt in my mind that you will do great as a CL in SL, congrats fella!

Magneto gives Madara a box of chocolates and a hand shake, then walks off into the moonlight...

Report Post Tip

Lights up a cigarette and walks out into the streets. After a few minutes of walking he notices a familiar face with a small crowd around him. SpaceCowboy grins and flicks his cigarette while starting to jog towards him.

Congratulations Madara! I have read my fathers journal and found you two were great friends and worked within the same family at one point. If he was here today he would be dammed proud seeing you running your own family. Your a great guy and friend and definately deserve this opportunity. I wish your family the best of luck and support in St.Louis.

SpaceCowboy slides a $100 dollar bill in you hand and pulls out a bottle of scotch and hands it to you.

Cheers!

Report Post Tip

Zetsu emerges from inside the nearest tree while onlookers are shocked and suprised he casually floats beside Madara and places his hand on Madaras shoulder.

Madara, my family line has never been this optimistic about joining such a young family. I think you have exactly what it takes to go down in history as one of the great famalies who ruled with an iron fist yet was compasionate where it was needed.

I will definitly be giving my all to the akatsuki and I'm sure everyone else who has joined the family will feel the same and if not they will learn to feel the same.

Crongratulations Boss.

Zetsu dissappears back into the nearest tree trunk. Leaving you astounded.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Akatsuki
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL