Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 09:09:43
Page:  1 
Have a Drink With Us Started by: FattyFats on Nov 11, '11 21:08

Ladies and gentleman, those of you who are over 21, if I could have your attention please. I am delighted to be here today to announce something amazing. something unprecedented. Something amazing. Today, on the 11th of November, The Foundation 3.0 are opening a family bar. whats amazing about that? you are currently thinking. Yes, I know, opening up a family bar is not that fucking amazing or unprecedented. Every half decent family has one. Tucked away within their HQ. Somewhere.

So whats so amazing about it that has caused me to come out here today, and stand on this soap box? Well, unlike other Family Bars, which are hidden away at the back of the HQ. Are members only, and are a cliquey closed shop shit hole, The Foundation 3.0's bar is going public. We are opening our doors to everyone!

• You do not need membership
  • Everyone is welcome - as long as your are over 21
  • Drinks are free
  • As is witty banter

It is open to all!!!!

The only downside? You have to be in Chicago

So let me announce to you all, here and now, next time you are in Chicago, come visit us. Pop in, say hello. Grab a European beer for the gentleman, a glass of wine for the ladies.

Ye Olde Brick and Lizard is open for business

Members of The Foundation 3.0 startt to distribute leaflets throughout the crowd detailing the address:

Ye Olde Brick and Lizard

Report Post Tip

You've just given me my local. Danke.

Report Post Tip

Well this really is something different. I like different.

I'll be sure to grace Ye olde brick and Lizard with my awesome presence.

Report Post Tip

Lola promptly faints, overcome by awe and sheer admiration for Thor's shimmering effervescence.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Have a Drink With Us
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL