Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 14:35:07
Page:  1 
A reminder about the TOS when you create an account. Started by: Squishy on Dec 08, '23 21:58

Here at Mafia Returns we have strict rules about each player only having a single account, that they created for themselves, that they and only they are using.  

The following policy is to ensure that everyone is on equal footing and no one has an unfair advantage over others.

1. I certify that I have not logged in or played on any accounts that are still alive.
  2. I certify that I have not created any accounts that are still alive.
  3. I certify that no one else will have access to the account OR password I am about to create, outside of yourself and the MafiaReturns Administration.
  4. I certify that I will use a password that is unique to this game and will not be used anywhere else or by anyone else.
  5. I certify that I do not have or will not have access to any other account.
  6. I certify that I am not creating this account to be used as a target account.
  7. I certify that if I share an IP with someone, I will report my IP as a shared IP using the Management -> Report Shared IP page.
  8. I certify that I am an adult, being of legal age or over, 18 or 21, in my legal jurisdiction to view adult material.
  9. I certify that I fully accept that I will be exposed to materials and subject matter that may be of adult nature and objectionable to some persons.
  10. I certify that I fully accept that I am not allowed to ban other users from using features of the game that are consensual. (Features like: Dueling or Mugging)
  11. I will hold harmless MafiaReturns, Crooked Studios LLC, their staff, owners and agents from and against any claims, liability, losses, costs, damages, or expenses (including attorney's fees) arising from my use of or participation in this service or the information contained therein. Furthermore, I will defend MafiaReturns, Crooked Studios LLC, their staff, owners and agents against all claims of impropriety regarding my use of this service.

=======================

With that being said, if an account were to change ownership, the first of many steps to address this would be to terminate the account.

Report Post Tips: 33 / Total: $680,000 Tip
If this was the reaction of my profile, you've read it all wrong. I wasn't offering to sell my log, c'mon dude. I'm not THAT stupid. I meant I'm selling off all my shite i have. That I can't use in the game.
Report Post Tips: 6 / Total: $120,000 Tip
This was in response to two questions I received (providing no details on who or what). Rather than anyone get surprised, I felt it was best to just post it rather than bank on people reading the full TOS when they make every new account. A third one came in after I had finished writing this letting me know it was you, which out things in perspective, which is why I mailed you letting you know I could transfer your perks for you if needed. The last thing I wanted was someone buying a cap killer, and either having it instantly DDd or Even worse, having it kill other players before the system flags it for DD.
Report Post Tips: 8 / Total: $220,000 Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: A reminder about the TOS when you create an account.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL