Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 17:40:19
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
The Shining Lights Street Presence Started by: _Rhuarc_ on May 14, '08 08:14
What attitude should a Mob Boss adopt?

Please support your answer with evidence of Mob Bosses who adopted your suggested approach. I know this is where you usually struggle.
Report Post Tip
Tos, you know what they say right? If you don't like something, change it.

Looks like your doing fuck all toward to support that concept, and until I see a family called "The Flower Girls", "The Cookie Fan Club" or "I'm Your Friend, Not Your Boss Inc.", then please do the world a favour and shut the fuck up.

Kthnx. You can go back to whining on IRC avenue now, there's a coffee shop called divinelunacy that is used to hearing you bitch.
Report Post Tip
"I started my speech trying to give out street presents! Plus, we were so close to getting Deviant into a midget gimp suit!!"

Rummages around in the bag.

"I have some letter magnets here."

I throw the magnets against a car, they land in the work Glory
Report Post Tip
I pull out a casket from my bag.

"Tos, I think this is yours. . . "
Report Post Tip
In this time and in this place, crew leaders should be acting together to bring more people INTO this thing of ours.

Not sitting in their ivory towers spitting down on everyone and saying "Fuck you you pathetic scum."

Maybe that attitude works for other mafia organizations, but here and especially now, all it's doing is making people abandon these shores for greener pastures.

Is CP and this attitude the WHOLE cause for people getting back on the boats and leaving? No, and it'd be a lie to say they were. But you're certainly not helping matters.

And to Spinster and Rhuarc, I don't care what you think. I don't. Kill my family a million times, harass me every day, it doesn't matter. My bloodline has never been filled with killers, it's been filled with talkers. Words are how things get changed.

I apologize for the naziscumbag comments, they were over the line. But seeing this place that my family has loved for years turning into a cesspool just makes me sick inside.
Report Post Tip
Then do something about it.

If you feel that this place is turning into a cesspool try to help stop it.

I will happily talk to you (seriously, this is not some snide bullshit thing) and listen to any suggestions you feel that could help stop this turning into a 'cesspool'. Even reasons as to why it is apparently turning this way.

The choice is yours.
Report Post Tip
Words are not how things in this world are changed.

Can I see an example of me sitting in my ivory tower spitting down on everyone saying "Fuck you, you pathetic scum" please?

Alternatively you can stop making these baseless accusations about me.
Report Post Tip
As I march up the ivory tower, avoiding the spit as I go, I reach the summit to see Numbers4Glory sat on his throne.

"Well said, these baseless lies have to stop. Just ignore Mr Ticle, he's ranting like his father, Mr Ser."

I march back down, looking into the horizon at bigheads ivory tower, preparing myself for the climb up again. . .
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Shining Lights Street Presence
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL