Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 11:41:03
Page:  1 
Helen and Stallion Started by: THE_SINGER on Nov 12, '11 11:53

I would like to tell you all a little story about the first time Stallion Visited SINGER in Las Vegas. Now as most people know Wether my crew is in New York or not i will lay my head in Vegas everynight. So Stallion went to come and see why.

Excuse me if my words do not sound to right but as it is im telling you this story on a friday night..pardon, saturday morning.

Please enjoy a highlight from the first time i met Stallion and if you do enjoy it do me a favor and mail him a picture of Helen so he never forgets his true love. He will forever appreciate it.

It was his first time in the hometown of SINGER and he wanted to have a good time. From place to place they went and Stallion was tipping women and smiling with his most charming smile. Probably if he lived here he could have gotten every single number, Probably. They all walked into a burger joint called IN-and-Out because honestly Some resturaunts just scared me to much to go there! The othere reason was that this place was a famous joint in Vegas and LA that i absolutely had to take him too. As he walked up to the cashier he tipped her for no reason.

Her name was Helen, and his poetic mind thought of nothing else but Troy. He continued to smile his charming smile at her and as he did she began to blush.

Stallion, Wheres your burger? All you got is fries? Brother this is the whole reason i took you here!

He didnt care he was focused on Helen, who was now put in charge of walking around the resturaunt cleaning. For some reason she felt the need to continue cleaning around the area me and Stallion, Daniel and Phillip sat at. Stallion probably wanted to take Helen out somewhere judging by the way he would talk with her!

How do you guys like the burgers?

He never answered his attention was on the new love of his life. His eyes squinted and he looked quite sure of how it would all go. She smiled as she walked past him.

Stallion, she wants you bro!

With a finger placed in the air he showed me that there was no way she could resist him. He smiled and puckered out his lips. You could tell at any moment Phillip was going to ask for Helens number! And as Helen walked past Phillip did say something only to be shot down by Stallion and thats when He convinced me, she wasnt going to be able to resist him either. Still he did not approach her for whatever reason when i asked him why he slowly responded as she was emptying the trash bins behind him.

I let the ladies come to me man. I dont go to them, they come to me.

Moments later i watched as he followed her around the burger joint trying to find out more about her. They had a constant flirting go back and forth that was somewhat adorable and somewhat awkward. There was four of us there and i think the other three of us felt like the third wheel as he would continue to randomly say her name,Helen!

The blow came when her manager came walking around, i asked her manager, The Manager was probably the woman of SINGERS dreams! if Helen was single.

Shes engaged.

The heart of stallion probably fell so low i could hear a thump on the ground. His dreams the woman he learned to love in the twenty minutes was already taken by her very own Paris. There was no way to win her heart she was gone for good. However Stallion wasnt ready to give up just yet.

We drove around the drive thru of In-and-out! and saw the drive thru lady, we knew it was helen but helen did not know it was us until BOOM from the backseat Stallions face emerged. It was almost as if he was trying to look extra good for her!

My automobile probably lost a full tank of gas sitting there listening to Stallion try to steal Helens heart. But Stallion was focused he was quite determined and was going to win her by any means. He was so crushed about not getting to fall in love with the beautiful helen he did not speak to another girl for the rest of the night but her name was mentioned repeatedly through the rest of the hours he was in Vegas.

She will never forget you man.

As we drove off into our next nightly adventure i honestly believed that for some reason Helen was going to quit her job, fire her fiance and meet us somewhere we didnt even know where we were going. The chances of the two meeting again, high! Who can stop love?

Report Post Tip

Singer, you are a poet.

Ashes wipes off a tear from his cheek.

Thank you for sharing such a beautiful love story with us, even if it seems to have a sad ending...

Unless they met again in the future?! Does the story continue?

Report Post Tip

I'm with ashes on this one! We want more! We want more! We want more!

Seriously, is there more?

Report Post Tip

SaintAnthony whipes a tear from his eye before straightening his face

What? It was dust!

Beautiful story, makes me feel love in a hardened heart.

Report Post Tip

Ah, Singer I always enjoy when your bloodline is doing well and in the streets. Hopefully this is a sign that you will be in the streets more often. Always a good read when you come out here.

Creeper smiles and shakes his hand.

But it is always just good to see an old friend!

Report Post Tip

Thankyou i appreciate it all

SINGER waves and smiles at everyone.

Unfortunately my memory is quite limited as most of you know i have horrible retention. I dont even remember what retention means. However if you would all like another story i would be more than honored to give you one.

Report Post Tip

Yes Yes!! Another Singer!! pleeeeeeeeeasse

bats eyes

Report Post Tip

Of course we'd like another story, Singer. But before you move on, we need closure HERE!!!

Is there another meeting? Is this a sad love story and this is finished? Should we remain hopeful or try to find another girl to fill the void in Stallion's lonely nights?

Report Post Tip

A sigh had left the lungs of SINGER.

Unfortunately this was the case. They did not meet again i think that was the only girl he looked to for love that night if memory serves me right we then went to downtown, met thugs, played games, fought zorro, went to a pool the next day and then it was over. Thats all that i remember from that night. Do any of those interest you for a story?

Report Post Tip

A sigh had left the lungs of SINGER.

Unfortunately this was the case. They did not meet again i think that was the only girl he looked to for love that night if memory serves me right we then went to downtown, met thugs, played games, fought zorro, went to a pool the next day and then it was over. Thats all that i remember from that night. Do any of those interest you for a story?

Report Post Tip

There is still the story of Singer and the girl in the red dress to be told. Watch out in the streets for it.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Helen and Stallion
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL