Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 09:44:57
Page:  1 
A New Resort Near the Lakeshore! Started by: The_Civilian on Nov 12, '11 13:59

As Civ entered the HQ he notices Cadoras and Stamina talking in the loby.
So he decides to join in...

"Good day Boss..." he nods at Cadoras
"And good day Boss..." He nods at Stamina

Cadoras and Stamina stood there smiling at Civ and just stared at him...

"What?" Civ says... "Is there something wrong with my suit? Is my tie out of place?
What is with that grin and the silence?..." Civ looked at them confused.

Then Cadoras bursts with laughter... slapping Civ on his right shoulder.

"Civ... haha, you old dog you. Seems like you have made quite a impression on us.
And time for celebrations... have a cigar and lets go to my office and talk!"

"Yeah Civ... come with us, we need to talk about uh... business!" adds Stamina

Civ was even more confused... celabration? Business? What does this mean?

Cadoras walks into his office and travels himself behind his desk...
opens the bottom drawer and takes out his 30 year old whiskey.
He sets three glasses on the solid oak desk and fills them up.
Hands the glass to the other two men... looks at Stamina and then at Civ.

"Here's to Civ... salut!"
"Here's to you Civ!" Stamina replies
"Uh... okay... here's to me hehe!" Civ adds with a confused look and questioning eyes.

Then Cadoras walks around the desk and places both hands on Civ's shoulders...

"Civ... my man... i have watched you grow since the first time you came in my family when i was set in New York.
You have climbed the ladder one step at a time, making Lhm... then Rhm, and i was always confortable with your work.
You have made my mork easier and had my back and helped us get through tough times.
Well, as good things most come to an end... well, i cant say this is the end. Only the beggining... because i am throwing you out of the HQ."

"Huh?... Throwing me out?..." for a second Civ was worried... but then he turned to Stamina and looks at his face.
Stamina made a small head gesture to the desk. Civ looks at the same direction Stamina was and notices something glittering on it.
A set of keys with a name tag on it... it said Civ."

Then Civ's confused look turned into a surprised look. His smile grew large as he understood what was happening.

"Haha... looks at his face..." Stamina said.

"Yeah... that's it buddy. You are on your own now, you are now authorized to set up in New Orleans.
As i am sure you will make a fine Boss. Take the set of keys... your HQ is near Pontchartrain lake.
The scenery is awesome, calm and soothing. For the gentleman you are, i will miss you man. But you have earned it."

Stamina looks at Civ's and laughs...

"Come on... lets go for a drive and check out that scenery..."

Civ was a happy man... he finally made it! He puts his finest cigar in his mouth... breathes in some nice and fresh New Orleans air...
and struts out of the HQ with his head up, puffing out big clouds of white smoke with a bright smile on his face!

Report Post Tip

Stan Smithjr can hardly contain his excitment of Civilian being authed, He had knowen Uncle Civ all his life The Civilian had been his fathers best freind and mentor.

Civ had also mentoured Stan Jr after his fathers death and Stan know found himself feeling mixed emotions that Civ know had his own family and Stan now had Civs old job as RHM to Cadoras.

" Civ you have allways been there for me and my father, And helped us to become the best that we can be, I wish you nothing but the best for your new family. I knew this time would come but damn you could have waited just a little longer"

Stan walks up to Civ and hugs him then gives him a large Cigar and bottle of whiskey

" This doesnt meen you get away with throwing vme into the deep end either "

Report Post Tip

I'm so glad to see you finally get your own family, you worked so hard helping me. It just goes to show everyone that you dont have to come from a long illustrious line of family leaders to prosper in this world. I hope this is just the beginning of a great stretch for you as a leader. And i look forward to working with you every step of the way.

Good luck my friend.

Report Post Tip

Stamina takes a few steps towards The_Civilian and looks at his shiny new suit.

Hey there fella, you're looking pretty sharp these days. Life seems to be treating you fairly well, eh?

I just wanted to drop by again and congratulate you on the new property you acquired. Since I started working with you, I've seen nothing but good things coming from your direction. I just hope you can bring your members to a similar level as yourself, you were an excellent example of what a good crew member should be.

I look forward to seeing you grow into a great leader and being with you every step of the way, I have every faith you will do us all proud.

Report Post Tip

I must say that I am beyond excited to see you in this new position. I know that you will do the city wonders and your family as well. I look forward to working with you as well and seeing what new heights you can bring to New Orleans.

Katana smiles as she shakes The_Civilian's hand.

Report Post Tip

Corbin walks up to his good friend Civ, shakes his hand and hands him a box of fine Cuban cigars and a bottle of Scotch.

Congratulations, my friend. I can't think of anyone better for this job and I am sure you will make New Orleans very proud. Especially when I look at your hands. In case you may need anything, you know where to find me.

Report Post Tip

*Hot_Lips smiles as she kisses The_Civilian on both cheeks and grabs one of those Cuban cigars frequently found in his front pocket.*

Civ, this was way overdue and I'm so very proud to be here with you in The Pontchartrain Lakeshore Resort! With your knowledge and experience, and let's face it, with that old world charm of yours, your family will grow into the strongest tight-knit crews around.

Congratulations, my dear friend!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Civ  

*Raises her glass and smiles sweetly*

May you prosper and flourish in your new HQ  i have always known you would end up here one day.

Report Post Tip

Apologises for this taking me so long my friend. I couldn't be happier to see you finally given this chance. Our bloodlines started out in this world together and I am sure our ancestors would be proud to see where we are today. I commend New Orleans on its fine decision here and I am sure you will make your city proud. Congratulation Civilian, my friend.

Report Post Tip

There is no words for saying how touched i am. Seeing you guys and remembering my bloodline and yours... and yes, Stallion... our ancestors would be proud today. This is only the beginning of a great and long journey. Thankyou all for your very kind wishes, i will do my best to make this city proud. Thankyou Stamina and Cadoras for giving me this opportunity, i will never say it enough!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A New Resort Near the Lakeshore!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL