Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 23:51:09
Help
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
GAME CHANGE: BG Hitlist Started by: Squishy on Nov 12, '11 15:58

Soon after testing, the BG hitlist code will be turned on.

The BG Hitlist works just like the original hitlist, however it is to reward players for killing the BGs of other players. The pricing is also the same as the normal hitlist, 10k base + 1k per rank, plus an optional 50k if you wish to appear anonymous. (Plus 1% renew fees for anon hits on a 24 hour basis that must be paid manually for the hit to stay up)

A few small differences from the normal hitlist:

Lets say Bob has 10 bodyguards.
There are two hits on Bob's bodyguards, a small one and a large one.

Kills are rewarded from largest to smallest until the hits are all gone.

The first bodyguard of Bob to get killed triggers the reward of the larger of the two hits.
The second bodyguard of Bob to get killed will trigger the reward of the next highest (now, the only hit).

If there are more hits than bodyguards:
Lets say bob has 3 bodyguards.
There are 5 hits on Bob's bodyguards.

Someone kills his first bodyguard and is rewarded with the largest hit. There are 4 hits left,
Someone then kills his second bodyguard and is rewarded with the next largest hit. There are 3 hits left.
Someone then kills his third and final bodyguard, and is rewarded with all remaining hits. There are 0 hits left.

Report Post Tip

I like the change. Although I'm assuming hitlisting BG's won't be necesssary to wack a BG who's owner is offline?

Report Post Tip

Nah, this is just for the reward aspect of hitlisting, nothing to do with the offline/online status of the target.

Report Post Tip

Though I'm pretty sure the BG-stealthing phenomenon doesn't need to be any more lucrative, I like it.

Report Post Tip

What about guns that are big enough to hit 2 Bodguards? How does that come into play?

Report Post Tip

If a BG is hit, but not killed, is there still a reward Sensai Squishy?

Report Post Tip

I was gonna ask that HighSociety lol.

But yeah, what if a BG is wounded? No reward?

Report Post Tip

"Kills are rewarded from largest to smallest until the hits are all gone."

Judging by that, I would assume that it is only kills that are rewarded.

Report Post Tip

You only get paid if a BG dies, wounds do not matter. As of now, you can only get paid on one bodyguard at a time.

Report Post Tip

Help
Replying to: GAME CHANGE: BG Hitlist
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL