Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 09:44:55
Page:  1 
donmorrison Reborn Started by: donmorrison on Nov 12, '11 18:16

donmorrison was walking down the streets of Chicago, which he had once helped to protect. He knew every inch of the city because he was there for his entire life. He made a name for himself in the city. He knew how amazingly lucky he had gotten with his crews he had joined. He happened to be at the right places at the right times. He was always trying to go the extra mile to try and make things right though. He suddenly was snapped from his flashbacks by the voice of his friends in Saint Louis.

Hey Don. We are glad to have you here. I can't believe you are still alive. Coulda sworn you died a long time ago.

That statement sent him into another flashback. He was doing another hit, which was routine at that point in his life. It was just like every other day, but this day one of his men had apparently set him up. They forgot to load his gun for him, so when he went out on the hit, the target was alerted and shot back, hitting Don directly in his stomach. He layed there, lifeless it seemed. He woke up in the alley hours later. It was then that he knew he must get out of the life. So he let everyone believe he was dead. He knew that he would have to leave Chicago and never return, so he even left his family in the city. Then the flashback was broken by another Saint Louis member. 

Hey, look who it is. Glad to see you. Thought you died.

Yea, I kinda just took a break though. 

His son lived powerfully as a Right Hand to a family in Chicago. He was proud of him. He had recently gotten word that his son was killed in a war along with the former Godfather of Chicago. When he got this news he knew it was time to come back. He knew he must rise up in the ranks again as he would surely have lost most of the people's trust. He knew that he would have to join a new city. So he decided to pick St. Louis and from this city he is trying to make a name for himself again. 

He lights up a cigar as he walks down the streets of Chicago a little further. He sees his old business. It is run down at this point and out of order. It hasn't been used for a while. He continues walking until he reaches the airport up the road. He then gets on the flight back to St. Louis, his new home.  

Report Post Tip

Omniscient hears word that a great mafioso will be working in St. Louis and is heading there to start his new life of crime. Omni got word from his Don that this mafioso was a very hard working and loyal person. He was very eager to meet this Mr. donmorrison, Omni knew that he would get along well with him and that would work very well together. So later that night he plans to meet donmorrison at the airport and give him a ride back to the Madara's Headquarters where he will be staying throughout this life here.

Omni takes his car to the airport and looks for a man with a brown suit on smoking a cigar. He waits for a while and still no sign of donmorrison. Omni begins to get irritated, so he takes out his phone and calls up Hound.

"Hey Boss, where the hell is this guy? He was supposed to be here an hour ago. I have a couple of guys who need killing and I planned to take him along, he's really fucking that up."

"Oh, Omni, don't worry man, I'm sure he will be there soon. Here, call his phone to ask where he is."

Omni jots down donmorrison's phone number and begins to give him a call. Right as it was dialing he spots a man wearing the brown suit with a cigar in his mouth.

"Hey donmorrison! Don!"

The man turns around and smiles at Omni

"Hey, you must be Omniscient?"

"Yeah that's me, what the hell took so long? I had a couple of jobs lined up for us?"

"Sorry man, the take off strip in Chicago was totally snowed in and iced, the flight was delayed."

"Aww it's alright then. Well how does it feel to be home? Actually, how about we cut the chatter and go take care of a few problems I have."

"Sounds like a plan Omni, lets go."

Omni and don get in the car and head off to start Mr. donmorrison's new life of crime.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: donmorrison Reborn
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL