Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 09:44:57
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 
Trigger Happy Started by: Spy on Nov 12, '11 23:27

Grin, I somewhat doubt Wacktard is putting on a charade here. Had he known that his friend was involved in the attacks, why would he pipe up and defend him in broad daylight, after he's been killed? The damage is done, and it would serve no purpose to try and clear his name, unless his name was clear in the first place. Wacktard is simply bringing his thoughts on the situation to the Streets, as he is quite invested in uncovering the BG stealth attacks. If I'm not mistaken, Wacktard hasn't acted on such thoughts, only voiced them. In my book, that's keeping his loyalty to his city. His words may express "concern" for a fallen friend, but that's all it is. Concern.

There are affiliations within this world that carry on through the generations. Look at funerals; people who aren't in the same city or crew will pay their respects to their fallen friends, but that doesn't show "loyalty" to them over their boss. It shows respect and concern, and where some would stop at "RIP Friend" at a funeral, Wacktard has gone a bit further, based on both his connection to the fallen and the fact that he is just as interested in putting names to the stealthy assailants.

Report Post Tip

I think my bloodline has proven time & time again that I stand by my city & my leader even when coffee shop friends are in other cities or even enemy's in war time, Including standing by your your bloodline when the bloodlines on Premier, BillyBathTub & members of FMI where trying to end the CP regime.

If Fuckerish where a member of these bodyguard killers then why would his bodyguards have also been targeted.

Report Post Tip

Perhaps I wasn't clear in my previous response, so I'll clear a few things up.

I don't doubt Wacktard's loyalty and I never have. If I did, he wouldn't be in Chicago. If he had known his friend was involved in the attacks, I fully suspect he would have come forward and announced that. So, whilst I appreciate your clarifying of Wacktard's position, Pharol, it isn't necessary.

What I dislike, as I said, is loyalty to external groups. I'm not accusing Wacktard of placing loyalty to a group beyond his family, because if I thought he would do that, as earlier, he wouldn't be in Chicago.

These external loyalties are dangerous, leading to scenarios like this one where people are concerned with the death of Earners in other cities that actually has shouldn't be a concern of theirs. It is a bad attitude to have and can cause problems by association if members of your group are up to no good. This isn't and wasn't a specific reference to Wacktard or "Fuckerish" as seems to have been misinterpreted, it was a warning to all people who affiliate themselves with people who aren't in their families.

As it stands, we are on top of the BG wackers and when they undoubtedly reappear up to no good, we will catch them and kill them - again.

~G~rin.

Report Post Tip

I <3 Grin. That is all.

Report Post Tip

Passes the cookies and milk over to Ancalagon

Report Post Tip

Cookies and milk WTF.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Trigger Happy
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL