Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 12:11:51
Page:  1 
Come Confess Started by: SaintAnthony on Nov 13, '11 18:31

SaintAnthony walks to the middle of the streets holding a milk crate in one hand and his staff in his other. SaintAnthony shoves his staff into the ground and a trumpet rings out from the heavens before SaintAnthony places the crate on the ground and steps atop it. As the crowd gathers at the sound of the trumpets SaintAnthony begins to speak..

You are all sinners! That's correct, sinners! Each of you.

Every day you make your profits from taking advantage of the weak, the meek, the innocent. Do you repent if your sins? Do you care that this whole world, these streets, they're all corrupt and going to hell!? SaintAnthony takes a moment to look upon the crowd amd gather his thoughts. I'm sorry, my passion for your realization of your sins have over shadowed why I'm here. Allow me to introduce myself to those whom do not know. I am SaintAnthony of the Church of Tanzini. You may have seen my face around these streets, but yet I've seen none of you within my church to repent of the sins you commit so blatantly. You see, those of you have seen me stalking around these streets, or seen me outside of my church greeting passerbys fail to understand what I'm here for. I do not wish to change or look down upon you. No, no my breathern, I am one of you. If you would take time from your day killing, robbing, drug running and pay attention to the sign that hangs upon my church you would see that it reads "Church of Tanzini the Fallen Angels".

SaintAnthony points to the church sign three buildings down.

So at last my breathern I come to my point. I come to these dirty, crime ridden streets to ask not for your confession of sin, but of your good deeds. These things are that which we at the church of Tanzini wish to drive out of these streets! So I ask each of you to come to me, here in front of all and confess all of your good deeds so that thou may be cleansed and walk among your fellow mafioso in good conscience. Remember, you are all sinners, and so am I!

Now come to me and confess your good deeds so that you shall be righted!

SaintAnthony steps down from his crate and motions for the first member of the crowd to come forth and confess.

Report Post Tip

Wacktard walks up to Saint Anthony trying to think of something good he may have done

Well, I, err, maybe I.. no. Oh I know, once I didn't kill someone. It's true that I tried but someone jumped in my way but surely that counts right? The whole sanctity of life and such?

Report Post Tip

With her head lowered Bliss approaches SaintAnthony, She raises her head slightly to meet his gaze

Father, I am here to confess my good deeds, It has been four years since my last confession.

Taking a deep breath she begins to speak softly.

The other day I helped an old lady cross the street, And I didn't even think about stealing her purse..

Then I have been helping boy scouts sell cookies to the people in my HQ..

I also recieved way to much change at the grocery store last night, And I returned it.

Bliss again hangs her head waiting to hear her punishment.

Report Post Tip

SaintAnthony says a prayer over Wacktard and lays his hand upon his head

You are forgiven for your good deed as long as you say four hail marys and make sure next time you do not miss.

SaintAnthony removes his hand from Wacktards head and sends him along.

Report Post Tip

God Bless me Father for I am about to sin. Its these kids, its these high school kids your honor. I wanna kill these little dung nuts. And not simple killings you know what I'm talking about, I wanna do like really creative killings like in those SAW movies.

Oh you should see these movies Your Greatness, their great movies. Their fantastic. That Jigsaw guy in one of them, he makes this guy take a spoon and dig out his own eyeball to keep his head from exploding.

Okay what I really need to know is how much I can injure one of God's creatures and not end up in the eternal hotbox. NOT AT ALL? THESE GUYS ARE ASS NUGGETS OVER HERE.

Well... Thats my confession.

Report Post Tip

SaintAnthony looks upon Bliss amd smiles

My dear, you have truly spent much time doing good deeds, you will take much prayer.

SaintAnthony places his hand.upon Bliss' head and says a prayer

For your good deeds you must say 14 hail marys and do rob all old ladies amd extort the boy scouts from here on out.

SaintAnthony removed his hand from Bliss' head and sends her along

Report Post Tip

SaintAnthony shakes his head at GodOfWar

You my child are a great sinner. The only thing you should confess is that you've yet to commit the murders.

SaintAnthony lays his hand upon GodOfWars head and says a prayer

Three hail marys and make sure you use a voice changer.

SaintAnthony removed his hand and moves GodOfWar along

Report Post Tip

I'm afraid I must admit to washing the socks of someone who can actually wash their own socks. I even used fabric softener.

The last time I killed a man, I took a few moments to comb his hair into place and tidy up his tie/handerchief. I just couldn't help myself. I didn't get to play with dolls as a little girl.

And I spent years eating up all my greens. I expect that will warrant a substantial penance.

Report Post Tip

SaintAnthony scratches his head before looking down at Lola

You my child are....special. it will take much prayer.

SaintAnthony lays his hand on Lolas' head and says a prayer

Say twenty hail marys and for heavens sake stop combing the hair of the dead.

SaintAnthony removes his hand from Lolas' head and sends her on her way

Report Post Tip

FattyFats walks into the confession booth and prepares to confess all.

SaintAnthony, I have sinned. Last night I had sex with my wife. In the missionary position. For the sole purpose of procreation. Will I be forgiven?

Report Post Tip

SaintAnthony smiles at FattyFats

My son, you will be forgiven, I only hope from now on you will at least think of someone else while doing it.

SaintAnthony lays his hand upon FattyFats head and says a prayer

Say 10 hail marys and send your wife to see me soon.

SaintAnthony removes his hand and sends FattyFats on his way

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Come Confess
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL