Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 09:33:35
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Could the killer of infants please stand up? Started by: Hicksy on Nov 13, '11 22:21

Something happened which is really bad in these Streets and it goes against proper honor and values. It happened and if anyone had done it then the people in charge would have probably got shot. I am not Spy and I am not a Toscini, but I am a concerned citizen.  I had thought that the killings and that the abuses of power would stop once the tyrants were gone but apparently this isn’t so. Nov 13, '11 16:52:21 You witnessed a**tsesbo*t WACK slimshady

Something happened which is really bad in these Streets and it goes against proper honor and values. It happened and if anyone had done it then the people in charge would have probably got shot.

I am not Spy and I am not a Toscini, but I am a concerned citizen. 

I had thought that the killings and that the abuses of power would stop once the tyrants were gone but apparently this isn’t so.

Nov 13, '11 16:52:21 You witnessed a**tsesbo*t WACK slimshady

Report Post Tip

Sort your double posting spasms out.

No longer can yo blame it on your misses :P

But yes. Short Succinct and to the point :)

Report Post Tip

Aaaaahhhhhhhhhh shuddupa ya mouuuuuutha.

The way I see it... Yes, some wrong has been done and should be recified. Like this though? Naaaaaaaaah.

Maybe if you had figured out who took the shot and took it to his leader? A reward might have been offered, heh... maybe you could have been given chance to work for that leader. But then again, it is snitching, so maybe not. Hell I don't know... I just happened to be walking by when I was looking to rob some hubcaps.

ps, I just stole your hubcaps.

Report Post Tip

Smetimes there is a valid reason for killing of infants. Sometimes not.

I suppose in this instance you are insinuating their maybe a not so innocent reason?

Report Post Tip

I have no issue owning up to my mistake. And that's exactly what it was, a mistake. Sadly, I never got the chance to own up to it before decided to come out here and call me names.

I was patiently waiting for Mr Shady to grow into a man, he was very close to do so.

I was ready and waiting, yes, like the spider I am.

I had several things going on at the same time, as crewleaders tend to do.

I moved too fast and pulled my trigger before the allotted time.

I was approached, I admitted it. I offered compensation to the lad, if he was indeed coming back. I never heard if he was coming back or not.

What I do find most despicable here is the fact that you, young man, felt it more fitting to come stand on the streets and repeat yourself before coming to me and getting an explanation and perhaps a nice little payday.

Tyrant. That's funny.

Report Post Tip

I could understand if you killed him at 17:27, but don't you think 36 minutes before that was a bit early?

Report Post Tip

Mistakes happen to the very best of us - even God himself created a city of wonderful culture and natural beauty, though he made the mistake of calling it Liverpool and filling it with people of Jonizzel's ilk. (Wheyyy!)

It's the timing of this mistake that will be considered most unfortunate though. I don't think very many will turly care for the life of this vritual unknown, but the awful timing that comes through not having your safety on (admittedly accidentally) is going to make people wonder why they should show the due diligence you requested when it comes to those in Philly who are still unaffiliated.

Report Post Tip

Excellent point Sprozz, and the timing is exactly where my mistake lies.

It was not my intention to shoot the lad before his -48 tattoo was to wear off. In fact, it was more likely I wouldn't have shot him at all because I tend to get sidetracked and others come out of the shawdows and do dirty work. However, due to my slip, my gun went off early. I shot the poor guy and the second that someone approached me about it, I apologized, explained what had happened and offered compensation. It turns out the gentleman who was inquiring was not seekign compensation but more of wanting to scold me. And I deserved it.

I was also scolded by those in my own family, righteously so.

As far as my protected family in Philly, they are all live and hard working individuals, not young men who have been sleeping and have never had a family affiliation. And they are only allotted a certain time period in which to return to they too become worm food. And I cannot protect them 100%, they too have fallen and no WS' found.

I admit my mistakes, and I always will. That is where the difference there lies.

Report Post Tip

I agree that the slaying of the very young is a foul thing to do, however I believe that things such as these should not be brandished about in public. This is a matter to take to your Crewleader and the Crewleader of the slayer and to be delt with behind the scenes. This thing of ours is about Omerta after all.

Report Post Tip

As far as my protected family in Philly, they are all live and hard working individuals, not young men who have been sleeping and have never had a family affiliation. And they are only allotted a certain time period in which to return to they too become worm food. And I cannot protect them 100%, they too have fallen and no WS' found.

I admit my mistakes, and I always will. That is where the difference there lies.

Forgive me, but I would hate to see a protection list abused.  I know were it Chicago members who were placed under such protection, I would help scour the streets looking for any young hood who could bear witness to the crimes.  I believe that we have an obligation to one another, to help locate those who would take rogue shots at our families.  Who has passed that I could enquire about?  As of yet, I have heard nothing of a search for any culprits. 

Report Post Tip

Trying to show someone else how to do right, by betraying one of the core vales of omerta in the streets...

nicely done rat

Report Post Tip

Just for shits and giggles, if someone accidently shot someone on the protected list, would you be as forgiving, to just have them say sorry?

Report Post Tip

well i know Possessed was on there and he was shot,perhaps you have info?

Report Post Tip

Katana looks a bit oddly at Makarov.

I believe that anyone that rouges and sets up with out consent probably at that point lost their protection from a list. Wouldn't you agree Markarov?

Report Post Tip

EveValon,

To answer your question, I have sent out requests, which have been answered promptly. If you did not receive these requests before they we're resolved, I would look to those you receive information from.

And Prem, to further address your inquiry, I have been as generous. I do not call for blood, or the compensation for a completely inactive member. I am not a Bitch. Just a woman doing the nest she can.

Report Post Tip

*best :)

Report Post Tip

There's this thing called La Costra Nostra. Things like this are to be settled in private or addressed in a little more suttle fashion...

Report Post Tip

And I cannot protect them 100%, they too have fallen and no WS' found.

EveValon,

To answer your question, I have sent out requests, which have been answered promptly. If you did not receive these requests before they we're resolved, I would look to those you receive information from.

hmm. I think maybe I must have misunderstood what I heard regarding you not locating witnesses.  As for myself not receiving information... I have to say, I am pretty sure that I am in the know.  I suppose I could be wrong.  Good to hear you have found those responsible for these rogue shots.  Hopefully there will be no further mistakes.

Report Post Tip

I have NOT received all witness statements, but I have found most.

Sometimes, honor is a secondary feeling in some people. And sometimes, it simply is not seen.

I am not questioning if you have information or not, what I am saying is that perhaps the info was discovered before you were informed. But trust me, every single falled member of PH who was legit has had their killer searched for.

As far as the nature of this speech, it appalls me that the originator has yet to address the fact that I have "stood up" and answered for my mistakes. So easy to call someone out, not so easy to address them afterwards.

Report Post Tip

I guess conversation like these are the byproduct of the promises of transparency. It's fun to stand on a soap box and scream out promises like free speech and transparency while you rally the masses. It's another thing when the time comes for those promises to be fulfilled I suppose.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Could the killer of infants please stand up?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL