Get Timers Now!
X

May 07 - 14:36:37
Game Suggestions
1 Watchers
Page:  1 
Crew Hierarchy Started by: Dante-Forza on Dec 19, '23 06:46

When I think of the Mafia and other organised crime syndicates the first thing that pops into my head other than "say hello to my little friend" or "Ill make him an offer he cant refuse" is the traditional organisational chart showing a persons place in the crew hierarchy what I was thinking is that you could expand upon the current set up of having a

Crew Leader -> Right hand man -> Left hand man -> every other crew member 

and further segment it creating miniature crews with in each main crew. 

so that each capo gets assigned made men those made men get assigned the new associates they're responsible for and you could see your own place within the crew hierarchy. I think it would make for better roleplaying and for deeper ties between the individual crew members fostering a more interesting dynamic within the crews. 

from this you could also create a tab in the crew to see the crew layout and pull each members suit picture to create the chart 

here's a link to an example chart CLICK HERE 

I have no idea how feasible this suggestion would be to implement but it popped into my head late last night and i thought i would share! 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Can't wait to see the 2 person mini crews wooo

Report Post Tip
You say 2 person mini crews as some sort of joke?

Lets take a GF crew for example. If I exclude the Upper Structure, that leaves 13 members if the crew is full.

Now, lets assign 3 Capos, each looking after 3 members directly. Thats a total of 12 people. With those 3 groupings of 4, I can now even run events to make them compete against each other, rewarding the best performers.

So yes, 2-3 person 'mini crews' are actually perfectly fine, if you understand how to utilise them effectively.
Report Post Tip

This is something that crews used to do a long time ago... back in the days of +100 crews.

So you would have a CL, a RHM, a LHM, a Hit Squad Leader, a Pro Shot Leader. A few Capos, Sub Crew Leaders, and the rest of the crew. None of it was coded into the game, it was usually all listed in a thread in the HQ (Often with the ID of the Hit Squad leader and his Hit Squad redacted for Security purposes)

Report Post Tip

Dante-Forza there was a time, as Harvey shared, that we did do things like this in the game and it was a natural thing for most crews. It was honestly a blast for me and it’s where I gained a lot of my own ability to lead crews. I believe the game has changed so much that these kind of sub crews wouldn’t work as well anymore and to try and go back in that direction would be difficult. 

The way I look at the game myself is like this - GFC is the Crew Leader. The Other GFs are the underbosses. The crew leaders are capos. The crew members are all made men or wise guys. The consigliere’s are the hands of each crew to the various roles but essentially the RH to the GFC is the most Consigliere. Now this is just the way my mind Looks at the game to help me understand the various roles. 

Sub-Crews or Mini Crews were popular because of the variety of crew competitions that people would have in their crews and the quickness of which you could build relationships. I think with the way the game has evolved and the longevity of characters lifespans there has become a lack of desire for this kind of crew like engagement. Additionally, not all crews have active individuals but people just logging on growing themselves individually but not as a team member and when they do this it kind of poisons the well slowly. The lack of crew engagement makes people feel unseen and unknown. 

Alternative idea for you - what if each crew had 2 active members who could agree to draft other members to a team every week or other week for crew competitions. This would fit the mini crew idea plus take in other members who aren’t sure where their place is. I’ll reach out privately to get your thoughts!

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Crew Hierarchy
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL