Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 11:25:40
Page:  1 
As Usual. Started by: Salvatore on Nov 14, '11 20:36

That's them right there, let's go.

Hound points to a crowd of men wearing track-suits. Salvatore and Hound came out of the blacked out sedan wearing suits more expensive than their cars and weapons in each hand. Sal and Hound looked at each-other one last time before walking up to their main guy. Hound grabbed him by the throat and threw him against the car. 

You know what's funny? How two weeks ago you were able to take down my whole family. With what, those puny fists of yours, or your invisible guns. No-one.. I mean no-one..

Hound questions him as he then wacks him across the head with the metal baseball bat cracking the skull open and releasing a gush of red hot blood on the suits.

Disrespects my family. 

The rest of the gang were in shock. Their eyes fixed upon their leader.. now dead.

Don't worry boss, I got this..

Sal takes out his nine-millimeter and points it at the men..

Shoulda chosen another family, boys. 

Hound walked towards the car whilst Salvatore finished off the men. Clean double taps, one shot to the chest, one shot to the head. And the men were finished. Salvatore, took out a phone and dialled a number.

It's done, clean it up.

Salvatore, goes off and joins Hound.

Look boss i've been working with you for a long time. We've been through thick and skin together and have been like brothers. You've helped me out on many occassions and i've helped you as much as I could have. Whenever you were in trouble I was there for you and vice versa. Our family. Your family. Is a one of a kind, everyone is awesome and our godfather well... he's a different story. Other than being an awesome leader he's a person that I respect highly being a hand in my family then moving on to crew-leader and very quickly rising the ranks to Godfather. I salute him for that. He finally got the position that he deserves. Your a person that a lot of people respect and have done things for this city and for the other cities unimaginable things. For that, I and a lot of people respect you for that. Thing is.. i've got a problem. I didn't wanna have to tell you this as I thought I could do this by myself. But there's this family. They've taken everything, remember all those late-nights where I was 'working' that was pretty much my bed, my second home. But you heard about the Durden family from Delaware.

Those pricks? What the fuck have they done to you, tell me now and i'll personally rip off their heads from their body. 

Hound, began to load his gun and take off the safety.

I didn't wanna tell you because I didn't want you to get worried. They've taken Lucy man. They've taken Lucy and my baby.. they said I had to pay 200 million dollars if I wanted to see them back alive.. Or kill you. 

Here take this..

Salvatore was shocked at Hound's words as he passed him loaded gun. He was so quick to answer.

But, buut.. Hold on! Im not taking your life man. I've got about 120 mill saved up. And I was hoping if you can borrow me 80 mill. I'll pay it back in double but.. yeah.

Hound chuckles.

So that's where all my tributes I was expecting from you went. Listen, you ain't paying shit. D'you understand. Were gnna roll up to delaware now. Right now. It's only a half-hour drive from here. You got the address?

Err.. yeah! 

Salvatore, takes out a piece of paper with dry tear-drops on it. He was embarassed to show his boss that even he cried but Hound was close to Sal's family and the anger was building up in him.

Let's go take these fuckers out! 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The car pulls up to an abandoned warehouse and another car was waiting in the inside of it. As the car slowely rolled up in the inside Sal noticed that there was hundreds of 'em. Everywhere. All carrying sub-machine guns and nothing but. Sal, began to get worried for his boss. He took a big gamble coming here without any protection or any reinforcement. Hound, pulled a latch in the headrest and the whole seat looked like was going to fall apart. But Sal's mouth dropped. It was full of Guns. Sal done the same to the seat infront of him. And more! More guns, Salvatore laughed and rubbed Hound's head till he got a slap to calm down. The car finally came to a stop in the other side of the warehouse. Making sure there were no enemies behind them. 

SO!

A voice boomed. It was Tyler. He was uglier in real-life and had hundreds of scars. Some say... that he comes back alive from the dead. I mean psshh..

It looks like you didn't kill your beloved CL i'm assuming that you have the money. Yes?

NO! 

Hound replied back almost instanteously. 

Tyler laughed, and his hands laughed and then finally everyone in the warehouse was laughing. 

So, lemme get this straight. You don't have the money and if im right.. Your still alive. Yet, you still want the girl and the kid. Since im a nice guy I might aswell give 'em back to yah.. 

He clicked his fingers and a black van screeched from the distance, it stopped right next to Tyler and out came a big burly man with a balaclava holding a blind-folded Lucy and a crying baby. 

LUCYYY!

Sal, shouted from the top of his lungs.. 

You bastards, i'll kill you. I'LL KILL YOU ALL!

He took a shot and fired at Tyler's Right hand hitting her in the shoulder and another one right inbetween the eyes. Sal, took another shot and shot the BG holding Lucy and the kid and fired at his chest ripping it open. Hound finally began firing and fired at Tyler hitting him in the leg. Tyler dropped but as he wanted to finish him the LHM got in the way taking the bullet for him right up the bum-hole. Sal and Hound ran and took cover from behind their Sedan. The hired thugs began shooting at the car and bullets were whizzing all over the place. Any longer and the car would blow up.

Look, over there.

Hound whispered, pointing to a pillar big enough for two. 

Three.. Two.. One.. RUN! 

The two men sprinted for the pillar, the bullets seemed to go slow-motion but damn, these thugs must have been cheap. As soon as the men got to the pillar the car blew up. Erupting a giant fireball right at the men taking out 6 of them. Sal, counted earlier there were 10 of them not including Tyler and his hands. Sal, peeked round the corner and cleanly took out two thugs on the warehouse bridge. Two to go. Sal and Hound both jumped out cover, rolled onto the floor and fired as many rounds as possible with the german assault rifles at the clowns running towards them. One took a headshot from Hound but Sal took a shot in the arm and in the leg. He dropped to the floor and told Hound to finish Tyler and take Lucy and the baby to safety. 

I'll take out Tyler and then i'll get us out of here. Just hang in there, okayy..

Okay!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hound was hurt at seeing his friend lying there with two gun-shot wounds and then have to leave him. But he promised him he'll be back. He jogged to the last place that Tyler was seen and found that he was gone. He looked around spiinning around 360 degrees and saw a car screeching away. Hound began firing at the car but it was too late. He sprinted back to Sal who had now gone pale. He was losing blood and a lot of it. He picked up Sal and put his arm around his shoulder and helped him hobble over to the van that Lucy was at. He put Hound in the back seat and after taking off the blindfold off Lucy and the baby he told her to apply pressure to the wound whilst they were gettin' to the hospital. After six-minutes of bumpy driving  they arrived at the hospital and an emergency crew ran towards the van and took Salvatore into A&E. Hound and Lucy were told to wait back.

I'm glad you're back. How's Lucy and the baby coming? 

Sal, didn't know what to say to his boss who potentially saved his life and risked his own. 

They're, they're fine boss. I really don't know what to say, man. I mean, you saved my life out there aswell as my family's. I really don't know how to repay yah. 

This was the first time Sal was back in his HQ for over two-months and seeing him back to normal was a relief to Hound. 

Ahh, that old thing. I'm just happy you and your family are safe. They mean a lot to me. Oh that reminds me I found a 120 million dollars in my bank and  it didn't say who sent it. But I remember a certain person saying they saved it up. But obviously I couldn't take money from a stranger so I transferred it back to their account. Im guessin' that was you?

Err.. It definitely wasn't me. I wanted to send that to you next week as I was pretty busy this week. Wait, someone sent you 120 million and you sent it back?

Whoa, whoa, whoa? You mean it weren't you?

No, it definitely weren't me..

Sal and Hound looked at each-other and began to laugh their heads off.. As usual..

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: As Usual.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL