Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 10:02:05
Page:  1 
Las Vegas Commission Started by: Arnold_Rothstein on Nov 14, '11 21:13

Arnold walks out into the streets, looking around at the people passing by. He holds a soap box in one hand and a cigarette in the other. Bending over, he sets the soap box down, taking one last drag from his cigarette before flicking it into the street. He steps onto the soap box and clears his throat hoping to catch the attention of the passerby's.

Ladies and Gentlemen, my name is Arnold Rothstein. I am the first crew leader to strike out into Las Vegas and I have some news and ideas I'd like to share with all of you, including the men and women who will be joining Las Vegas as other crews I'll be working with. Las Vegas, this wonderful city that I've found as my new home, is just a vacant frontier, a place of wonder and dreams where these new crews and leaders will help shape and establish into great city. And to make sure it steers in the proper direction, I'd like to establish the Las Vegas Commission, where all the crew leaders will meet and discuss any sort of problems that may arise as well as set city rules and such. By creating a united front with each new auth that arrives in this great city, we will only serve to keep up spirits and growth in the city, which is something we are all striving for upon arriving here I am most sure.

As the Godfather Council stated, they wish for Las Vegas to establish itself as its own city, with no outside influences, and I see fit that peace is the only way for this city to prosper. In a bloody war of king of the hill, there will be no proper leader, only blood stained streets where everyone is looking over their shoulder rather then build up this fine city. I see fit that we continue with peace and prosperity so that our goals may be as one, moving the city forward til it is truly as great as I'd ever hoped it could be. Thank you for your time, I look forward to working along side all incoming crew leaders in Las Vegas as well as shaping the city with them as equals.

Arnold reaches into his jacket pocket, withdrawing a cigarette as he steps off the soap box. He lights it up and takes a long drag as he leans against the building behind him.

Report Post Tip

hot damn! this is an excellent idea, and shows insight and forethought.

Report Post Tip

hot damn! this is an excellent idea, and shows insight and forethought.

Report Post Tip

followed by his untimely death...RIP

Report Post Tip

We live in a business where we often make our own luck.  Rest In Peace and better luck to the other candidates.

Report Post Tip

very true BOD very true this could pan out very interesting 

Report Post Tip

Screw peace! Let there be blood!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Las Vegas Commission
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL