Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 10:01:41
Page:  1 
The Heroes Started by: Utopia on Nov 14, '11 21:13

Utopia walks up the strip of Las Vegas purposefully, smiling to himself. He had a little warehouse a couple of blocks off the strip and Utopia had the intention of that warehouse becoming the foundations for something great, a headquarters to add to the collection still being assembled by ambitious mafioso looking to colonise the city after the death of the late Chade

I have taken up the offer given by the Council of Godfathers. I am extremely grateful to not only the council, but in particular LottaBEssen, who has kindly given me permission to make the long journey across the country to Sin City. I did not make the decision lightly... Philly has been my home since I followed in my bloodlines footsteps and joined This Thing of Ours. Thank you Lotta, just because I've left Philly it doesn't mean I won't visit you!

I have goals as a crew leader here, I want to work with the bosses of Las Vegas to create something beautiful, a prosperous crime city. To start with we will need prosperity in the business district, the lack of activity will be addressed in the coming weeks I am sure. How could we possibly put Vegas back on the map financially without us mobsters having a cut of the business on the strip?

Recruitment will also be an important goal for the crew leaders of Vegas. I will personally remove all taxes in my family for the next couple of weeks to attract members to come to Sin City. "Member whoring" will naturally not be tolerated but I will personally offer help, guidance and perhaps a connection to This Thing of Ours in Vegas to youngsters coming off the boat from Europe.

I will discuss issues such as city rules (for example pickpocketing regulations) with my fellow leaders here in Vegas and I'm sure we will reach a conclusion in the coming days and set up some rules.

Utopia enters the warehouse and is seen a few minutes later back outside with a paint brush, decorating the front door of The Heroes headquarters

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Heroes
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL