Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 18:53:47
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Street Lights, People... Started by: TestRank3 on May 14, '08 21:44
TR3 sighs and grabs at the probe, tossing it aside. "That would most definitely blow our cover. Though yes, I agree, it would be fun."

"We need to be sneakier... c'mon TR1, use your God damned brain and think!"
Report Post Tip
Scratching my head I try to think. Well you see that group of women over there I point over to a group of half naked humanoids being taken into private rooms Well I think if we take them over too that room we can be up close and not have to worry about being thrown out!
Report Post Tip
"Ohhhh! Smart smart TR you are, TR1." TR3 nods it's approval. "Now, we need a diversion."

With a small pout and a larger sigh TR3 shakes it's head. "Guess I should've kept the probe then, eh? What can we do to get over there now?"
Report Post Tip
Pulling a large furry animal out of my pocket I grin "I'm so glad you asked! I have this exploding...I belive it's called a sheep. I'm sure theses are everywhere so I shall just let it go and than BOOM! Distraction and Humanoids! I let the sheep go and pandamodium breaks out when BLAM! The sheep explodes. Running to the group of humans I grab one and bring it in the room. Once TR3 comes in I slam the door and hear people screaming outside "OOOPS!"
Report Post Tip
Breathing heavily TR3 looks at TR1 and the humanoid it has kidnapped in horror. "I didn't think you meant you were going to KILL them all!" Screaming still echoes on the other side of the door, but TR3's attention is drawn immediately towards the woman human... fainted dead cold in TR1's arms.

"Well now what do we do? Slap her until she wakes up?"
Report Post Tip
Well it's at time's like this you wouldn't have thrown away my probe! Maybe a bit of water would to the trick go grab some from the bin over by the table
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Street Lights, People...
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL