Get Timers Now!
X

May 11 - 06:18:12
Help
0 Watchers
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
Administrative Communication Moving Forward Started by: BillyBathtub on Nov 16, '11 02:53

aldflainue, is it the admins who make the game great or is it the players? What would be more dangerous? Admins working on the game less, or players getting 'bored' and disappearing? whilst it is true that the admins create the platform for the game, it is users who actually make the game what it is.

Report Post Tip

Players get bored when new things are no longer added... They drift to new places.

Admins and players make the game, but without the admins there'd be no game to play.

I remember a long time ago when the two people that coded the game went AWOL for months. It was all I could do to get mario on to fix a bug when it happened. Nothing was added, people got bored... People left.

Without active administration and development a game will grow stale and eventually die.

Look what happened with InJustice and HonouredSociety.

Report Post Tip

Like I've said in the past obviously if you want to change the game you have to rank up and do something about it. Which by the looks of this thread could happen at anytime with how one side is so strongly believing their decisions are right and the majority sees them as wrong.

It takes money to run this site and pay people to do their jobs. Sadly people don't realize that and got too comfortable with the fact the game isn't pay to play. Which even before the "Godfather council" it wasn't but people were free to do as they wish in regards to NPM's, amount of crews, etc.

Like all power regime's this one will fall like all the rest and hopefully if the rules they've made are removed the admins will return and continue bettering the game.

Report Post Tip

Help
Replying to: Administrative Communication Moving Forward
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL