Get Timers Now!
X

May 04 - 09:47:11
Game Suggestions
1 Watchers
Page:  1 
Hitlisting options Started by: South-paw on Dec 27, '23 20:41
Just a quick one.

Would it be a possibility of adding perks as a reward for hitlisting? Along side or instead of just cash?

I know we can buy hitlists off...
So to keep it even, be able to buy off perks too. Same extra % on top

So
50 quads on music's head.
To buy it off she will need to get 50 quads plus the extra % on top.

Just feel the hlitist feature needs a refresh. Especially with the game giving out perks like it does.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I don't entirely hate the idea, but would rather it wait until you can transfer perks in bulk. 

But on the other hand, it makes it pay to win because someone who spends thousands on the site each year has a distinct advantage with no effort in game to royally screw people over. 

Yea maybe. The transfer needs to come.

I mean, there is a huge touch of pay to win in the game anyway. It has it'd own eco system for currency. So it's no more pay to win then, buying credits, getting a shit load of quads and bg capping yourself and your mates with selling the drugs from it.
Report Post Tip

I wouldn't mind seeing an expansion to the hitlist. I don't know if it would be good to use perks that can only be obtained by special events and bonuses (quads and such), but if they are all purchasable perks I don't see why they couldn't be added towards a total. 

Georgette the hitlist has always been like that. Currently people just have to liquidate on the marketplace before they put up hits, I don't think the perks will really change it too much. 

Report Post Tip
Yea agreed tbh. Perks = currency now. So I can't see why that can not he extended into a feature like the hitlist.
Report Post Tip

Yes Ginger this is true but if you sit in main or post you can get free credits, which evens the playing ground slightly vs. getting 300 insta BGs from a perk sale and being able to use them on the hitlist. 

Yea obviously I think there has to be a conversation around limiting it. As it's limited now for cash. So there has to be a logical approach. It just can't be a free for all
Report Post Tip

That is also fair. I think I'd be okay if the perks added towards a total "Buy-Off Amount" and you didn't need to get the individual perks themselves. 

This might also be a good way to drain the excess perks from the economy if you are able to pay the "Buy-Off" and remove the hit (and perks) from the game. 

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Hitlisting options
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL