Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 04:38:14
Page:  1 
A New York New Years take Started by: Knuckles on Jan 01, '24 19:57

Alright mate. You wanna hear the story of how we narrowly escaped the cops and the Irish crew? I’ll share a little of what I remember from the New Year’s Eve experience. I hope this proves to be eventful and entertaining to hear kuku. Thanks for asking mate. Let’s see, I guess it all began at noon. 

12:00 Noon

It was twelve hours to go until the midnight clock rang. I was just waking up ready to begin getting ready and put my clothes on. The phone rang. As I ran to get the phone I noticed there was a note that was written. It didn’t originally seem like my handwriting but perhaps in the state I was in it was. “hello?”  The voice on the other end was familiar, “Hey Knuckles. I’ll be swinging by around 7:00 for some early festivities. Make sure you have the bag incase we need to pick up some cash along the way.” I knew Aethersix was a hard worker but on New Year’s Eve? “Aye boss. I’ll be ready to go.” As I closed the phone I laid back on the bed and put the radio on. The jazz band that played through was interrupted by the news anchor with an alarming message, “Ladies and gentleman, it appears the mayor has mobilized the Federal Beurau to go after all standing organized crimes. I’m the last hour multiple drug front properties have now been forcibly shut down.” I turned the radio off. Nervous that we were losing our assets and that the crew was in danger I immediately called the boss back. “Don, did you hear?” He confirmed he heard and told me there would be a change of plans and to be ready for the right away.

1:00 pm 

I was outside when Aethersix and Teyla picked me up. “We need to collect from our businesses right away. I need you to put every dollar we get in that brown bag.” I nodded. As we drove through the town we saw multiple businesses being raided by the cops. Serval New York gangsters were being arrested for racketeering. We knew had they seen Aethersix in the vehicle we would be in deep shit. “Just drive calmly Teyla. We don’t need any eyes on us.” The boss directed while rubbing his forehead. This weeks income was going to take a major hit for sure and if we were all busy trying to avoid being taken down by the cops. “Hey, boss look over there!” Just as we drove passed the bar we frequented we saw Violet- getting frisked by a single cop. He looked alone but she was just about in hand cuffs. Teyla swerved the vehicle around and started racing towards the cop, he quickly hopped out the way and violet hopped in the car. As we sped off Aethersix spoke up, “we will need to switch cars soon. They’ll be knowing what to look for. Teyla, try to find a parking garage and we will get in a car there.” We drove around until finally we found a parking garage in the heart of downtown. We went up a couple floors until finally, we found a car we liked. The windows were dark and the color was basic. It would be hidden from plain sight.

2:00 - 6:00 pm 

The plan was to go to each of our rackets for the next few hours hitting them while we could getting our money and getting out while at the same time informing our people of what’s happening. I teamed up with Teyla and Aethersix teamed up with Violet. I had popped the locks of another vehicle altogether and we got in a cool black sports car. We toured around and began hitting all the spots on Main Street we ran quickly. The pizza shop, which really was our main cocaine distribution center was the first we collected from. I ran inside and informed Tony the owner of what was going down. He rushed over and started dropping cash in our brown bag. There was such a nervous angst. As we exited the back to get back in the car we heard the cops come bursting through the front, “get down now!” They aimed their guns at Tony and took him into custody for questioning. We sped through Main Street and hit a few other spots. We found Tish and Intoxicated at the bakery collecting there and they had not been informed of everything that was happening. Once we told them they quickly joined us for what was seemingly turning into a nightmare. 

Somewhere throughout the afternoon the four of us we parked right out side of O’Malleys. It was an Irish bar. We stopped for what was probably and imprudent drink. See mate, O’Malleys was in the Irish crew’s neighborhood. We knew the cops wouldn’t be looking for us there so we felt like we could lay low. Little did we know that The Hammer was there. See, the hammer was a 6’7 monster who ran a size-able crew of guys all from Dublin. He was known for using hammers on the skulls of his enemies. He wasn’t exactly the friendliest gangster in New York. While we were taking a moment to have a bite, we noticed Hammer walk into the bar. He began walking in our direction. “Fuck. Do you think he recognizes us?” tish asked nervously “I sure as hell hope not. I’m not prepared for a fight here.” I responded as he edged closer the giant placed his fist on our table. “Well well well, looks like the little Quantum Quorum needs some safety.” As he chickened he motioned for several other of his Irish members to join him at the table. Without hesitation, intoxicated cracked a bottle over his head. The four of us pushed past the crew and ran out the bar. The hammer was lying lifeless in a pool of blood and his two friends were in disbelief that someone took down the monster. As we sped off we were all laughing. “Intoxicated you fucking hero mate! That shit was awesome.”  We laughed thinking about how we were so sure we had to be calm and out of no fucking where, intoxicated bashes the behemoths skull in. 

We decided that after all the raiding that the FBN was doing it was best to lay low for a while until the New Year’s Eve celebrations. We didn’t think they had anything on us so we felt comfortable going in Aethersixs club. Until then we were all going to go back to our own safe houses for the evening. 

7:00-8:00 

I slept. Then got ready for the night. Not much else happened here. I guess I also made a list of businesses I needed to go back and collect from right after the new year. Thinking about the Hammer, I started wondering what it may look like if I took some of his rackets over as well. 

9:00 pm

As the crew picked me up we were still laughing about how our mate cracked that bottle over the Hammers head and how his other two mates were left like statues in shock. As we cruised through the town before the party we noticed the city was bustling with activity. “Mate, tonight imma find me the most beautiful dame out there and make her mine!” The crew laughed thinking I was joking. “I want to get me one of those real Georgia peach types that are so famous. That’s the goal!” We continued to drive until we arrived to the location. With my grey suit on and black shirt I felt sharp as a pin. The place was packed from wall to wall and there were folks chatting it up and folks dancing it up as well. This was the place for anyone and everyone. 

I briefly found myself separated from the crew on our way to the loft when a beautiful girl wearing a white dress bumped right into me. “Oh pardon me mister.” She cried. Her blonde hair curled and her red lipstick was stunning. She was here to steal hearts no doubt and mine was ready to be stolen. “The name is Tommy, but my friends call me Knuckles. What may be your name?” “The names Sophia, your accent, where are you from?” She picked up that I wasn’t an average New Yorker by my London tone. We spoke throughout the hour about her career and her enjoyment of these kinds of parties, the secret kind. She told me her aspiration for writing her own book one day. I found myself moved with every sentence she uttered. I could not get enough. Just as I was about to ask her to dance, Aethersix called me up urgently.

10:00- 11:00 pm

“Whatsup boss?” I wondered. “knuckles, do you know who that was? That’s the Godfathers younger sister. Don’t be an idiot man. You mess something like that up you’re bound to get messed up.” I nodded certainly aware that the Godfather was deadly by all accounts. I looked back for her and found her on the dance floor. I rushed down to go meet her but as I did I heard the voice of a whale echo out. “Aethersix! Your crew smashed a bottle over my head and I’m here for my payback…” suddenly, the hammer and his crew of Irish gangsters pulled their Tommy guns out and began to fire up the place. Screams were as loud as the broken glass that crashed to the floor. People were ducking and hiding while others were collapsing. I pulled my 45 out and rolled under the bar. The gun shots kept ringing out. I knew the crew was in the building but I didn’t know who was where. 

Suddenly, I heard more gun shots that sounded more like pistols than machine guns. I stood up and saw sophia standing behind a pillar with no where to run. I ran towards her firing my gun at the Hammer. I grazed a shoulder of one of the gangsters while I grabbed sophia and took her out back. I put her in my vehicle and gave her the keys. I rushed back inside to fight for the crew but it was too late. The place was destroyed and the Hammer had left through the front door. “Is everyone alive?” Teyla called out. The place was mostly empty apart from a few of the workers and the crew. No one seemed to be dead just seriously shaken up. “We need to hit those bad yards back.”  Immediately after calling for revenge, a Molotov or cocktail came flying through the window. The place lit up in flames. “Everyone out”  screamed Aethersix. We all ran out. It was cold in New York and none of us had our coats on. With my car not available and the other cars were parked valet, we just watched as the club began to burn down.

”Aethersix…” I said, “I’m sorry about your club.” He laughed “I have three more. This one is just my favorite. I guess we ought to go to Dukes bar. I hear some of the bodyguards are hitting that place up tonight.” We got a couple of cars and drove over to Dukes. The crew was all gathered together. A bit shaken up from the entire day we reflected on how we almost got arrested and killed all in one day. “We’ll have work start of the new year guys. Will need to get our businesses back, we will need to get our club built up, and we will need to get our revenge on The Hammer. I guess until then, let’s just celebrate our life together!” We all drank till intoxicated looked like the only one who was normal. It was a dangerous New Years Eve but one of the most memorable. 

12:00

So, I had a checklist. I needed to meet this Sophia. I needed to figure out what I could about her and of course get my car back. I needed to get revenge on hammer for everything he did to us. And the shops that I collected from were some of the ones raided the most. I’ll need to get that sorted so I’m actually bringing something into the crew. I had plans that I needed to carry out for the New Year and I was ready. 

Report Post Tips: 9 / Total: $180,000 Tip

This is a great story.  How much should I give this guy?

Report Post Tips: 5 / Total: $100,000 Tip

Mate. No offense to anyone else’s story but if that $80 million prize is legitimate well I don’t see anyone else come close to what I shared for your competition. So, that shared, I think the $80,000,000 is the gift to be given sir Kuku

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Knuckles you drive a hard bargain, and I respect your fierce negotiation skills, but I think that by combining our powers we can do better and yank more money out of Kuku. Together we can turn him into our personal ATM, funding future high-brow cocktail parties to celebrate our victory.

I am willing to assist you by being a mediator in these negotiations for the humble fee of 10 million big boys.

THIS IS A QUESTION OF MONEY.

Report Post Tip
Knuckles I would like to get in on this 80 million. As a somewhat respected godfather and avid goat fancier, I believe I can lend some weight to your negotiations. I would like 20 million. I am most certainly worth Authority.
Report Post Tip
Sniffler sneezes. I am worth twice Authority
Report Post Tip

Knuckles and I settled things 

Report Post Tip

kuku stop lying. You're just trying to dodge paying up more money.

Sniffler I would argue in my own defence, but the facts of matter are that you are my boss, and have the power to demote me at even the slightest hint of subordination. So like the good and loyal patsy I am, I will simply nod and smile.

Knuckles, I would advise to hire Sniffler for 20 million. My previous clients tell me that I am an excellent advisor with solid judgement.

Report Post Tip

After having reached my own private settlement with the respected and venerable sir Kuku esquire, I am no longer of the opinion that this needs to be further pursued.

@Knuckled, I would advise you to not hire anyone anymore.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have an 80 million dollar cocktail party to organise.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A New York New Years take
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL