Get Timers Now!
X

May 04 - 15:53:13
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
whats yall fav go to meal? Started by: blitzy on Jan 01, '24 23:48

I don’t actually know if this qualifies as a meal, but I’ll eat some beans & rice on any day of the week. Throw that shit in my crock pot, season it and wake up to delicious smelling food & your place smells lovely too.

Report Post Tip
I'm into meat of almost any kind ... the kind you eat not receive... own we have that straight, the latest new meat on my menu has been swordfish and kangaroo.

Both were wonderful and tasted great.
Report Post Tip

There's a few.. pizza is definitely at the top of the list. And almost anys sort of quick pasta dish with tomato sauce and sauteed mushrooms/other vegetables. Garlic bread goes well along with a lot of dishes too. Mmmmmm!

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

i love pizza thr only food thats worth eating you all should eat pizza, i like all pizza all kinds of pizza lot you guy like pizza 2

Report Post Tip

If I'm eating in, then I love to cook either lasagna or a roast with all the trimmings....eating out would have to be a dodgy kebab!

Report Post Tip

Damn, pretty much everything with stake or really good chicken, not to mention the BBQ stuff, but I also like pasta a lot, cheese and pasta, damn Daniel :)

Report Post Tip
Today it is a mixture of chips and dip...plus a bag of big ass shrimp...movie night also going to watch Oceans Eleven. Any one want to come on over.
Report Post Tip
My favorite go to meal would have to be a grilled cheese sandwich on Texas toast. Such a good meal. Especially if you add tomatoe soup with. A good lunch that tastes delicious and simple to make
Report Post Tip

When in an hurry, either get a slice of pizza, or just put some cheese, sliced sausages, and maybe some sauce, inside bread, and just eat.

Report Post Tip

Depends on the meal. For breakfast it would be instant oatmeal. For lunch it would be a cheese sandwich. For dinner it would be pasta. If I have to eat out it'd Chik-Fil-A.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: whats yall fav go to meal?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL