Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 11:09:09
Page:  1 
A visit from an old friend Started by: blitzy on Jan 02, '24 21:04

*blitz finished his work day at his booming tavern with a sigh and sat down eating some ramen* "delicious aint it?" the 18 yr old looked up and saw a wealthy elderly man coming in and sitting at his table* "y-yes it is sir! My name's blitz how may i help you today?" the elder laughed lightly then smiled "cool it youngster i can tell you on a break from your join ill have one of your workers bring my lunch, and me and you can discuss a deal." *blitz was surprised at how smooth the man had said the words as the man ordered the food for the elder.

once fed the man leaned in to the younger. "now listen up youngster, your father sent me to tell you your making him proud by findin your own way" *blitz gave the elder a blank face* "my father disowned me" "and yet he's heard great reports outside of you being fruity" *blitz struggled to not roll his eyes at the man and made a fake smile, "well shoot, hustling is hustling" the man smiled "and your kinda hustle got you a free house and! into a mob, im impressed myself. 

"then why are you here, the real reason sir." the elder stood up stretching "to congratulate you, your making your pops scared, even from all the way from miami good job." *the man left tipping the waiter 500$; blitz stared confused and angry at what happened

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A visit from an old friend
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL