Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 12:48:12
Game Suggestions
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
Business Membership Started by: _Rhuarc_ on May 16, '08 11:01
Another idea I had, again, revolving around business, to do with optional membership. This would mean that, if you post a business, lets say a club, you can set up a members list. The owner then has the option of setting their security level, i.e.

Level 1 - Only members can access the club

Level 2 - Only members can post (others can view)

This will add exclusivity to clubs, also providing the owner with the opportunity to have a membership price.
Report Post Tip
Level 3 - All can access and post

Forgot to add that badboy!
Report Post Tip
I think its a good idea, but if you want you a business nobody can see then set it up in the backalley.
Report Post Tip
I don't mean invisible, I think they should be able to see the bar and number of posts, just not access it.
Report Post Tip
so does it havea list or something of members allowed to enter the thread?
Report Post Tip
I'd like to see that implemented as well, that sounds nice.
Report Post Tip
The owner could invite people to their bar and those invited would have access.
Report Post Tip
Ok, But then theyre not a public place anymore but i think there should be a price to set one up, and a price to enter.
Report Post Tip
I agree I would like to see this happening....
Report Post Tip
That's a great idea. Of course, one could view unwanted visitors in an establishment as a sign of disrespect. And if a guest were unruly, there would be people to take care of that.

However, it seems that most patrons are just looking for a good time (or a few dozen doughnuts) and are indeed showing respect to the establishments and their proprietors; it would be a very nice feature, especially for business owners, to be able to make their clubs, bars, and doughnut shops more exclusive without having to apply unnecessary muscle.
Report Post Tip
Could you not just use a back alley if you wanted privacy?
Report Post Tip
I wasn't thinking about privacy but exclusivity. In the back alley, people can't see it and thus won't want to get in.

The idea behind it was, if you went to the business district, saw a bar that had 100 plus posts, tried to click on it but couldn't get in, you'd want to. Perhaps when they click on the bar, they could get a message about how to become a member, prices or criteria set by the owner.

I think it could lift the business district because if your a member to a bar that you've paid to go to or have reached a criteria to get into the bar, you're more likely to go there regularly.
Report Post Tip
Ah right, I see.

To be honest it sounds like something that could work.
Report Post Tip
Its a great idea i think it should be created right away it would be a great way to speak to chosen people in private and make cash
Report Post Tip
Yep this sounds pretty cool. I agree it should come with a price..
Report Post Tip

This makes the business exactly that, a business. A source of income, and it makes the owners put effort to make their business the place to be.

Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Business Membership
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL