Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 09:52:01
Page:  1 
standing up to the queen of the south Started by: blitzyy on Jan 03, '24 18:30

blitz was sitting in his office writing a check to someone when he heard a knock on his office doors. the 18 yr old got up and headed to the door, "who is it?" "its jose blitz." blitz cracked the door open looking at his partner, "what do ya need?" jose held his stare; blitz could tell something was up by the way his friend was staring. "your mama is here, idk how she found this house; but she is here wit a few others cher." the new orleans borned male stepped aside so blitz could get out of the room. the 2 best friends hurried down to the dinning hall to see a tall lady decked out in expensive clothing and jewelery sitting at the red wood dinning room table fanning herself. her bodyguards stood tall and by her side; the lady saw blitz heading towards her and smiled. blitz stared at rogeletta: the queen of the south, and the 2nd most feared womam in the united states.

"oh! my baby boy! havent seen you since-" blitz unintentionally interrupted "since you allowed that man to kick me out bc of my sxual preferences." the silence between the two was tense, blitz could feel the anger and rage he had felt about his mother and father returning, the older womans fake smile faded into a frown "is that a way to speak to your mother? i was the one to make sure you had safe travels too and fro." blitz letted out a low chuckle smiling in her face, "no you have not and you know it... before i left you gave me 100$ to head up to new york far away from the family so no one would know that their youngest boy is gay! you allowed fathers goons to chase after me and shot at me till i was out of sight. so yes this is how i treat the mother tht always favoured my siblings over me, who always made sure i had the short end of the stick. yes mother! im treating you the way you treated me, so now imma ask you to leave because i have guest coming over for brunch and i cant have my house tainted by an unwanted visitor.

she stood up furiously "i am your mother, i demand respect!" her bodguards also stood up towering over blitz by a long shot, the small guy stared back at her not scared,"ill ask again; please leave before i have my guards force yall to leave simple momma." they stared at eahother with hate. the older woman left with her guards following in toe, "make sure she aint take anythin tht wasnt hers. follow her out too." jose nodded taking 2 guards with him and did a sweep of the house and left to follow blitz's mom

blitz finished the preperations for his dinner party with a smile, happy to finally stand up too his mother

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $120,000 Tip

jose came back and told his friend were his mother went; blitz was puzzled as too why his mother would be visiting a place she thought was the slums. "tell the boys to keep an eye on er and her enturage. i dont want my family messin wit my dinner party tonight." jose nodded smirking "aint gone let tht happen anytime soon boss" with that comformation blitz went up to his room to get ready for the dinner party he was hosting for his friends engagement party to congratulate the lucky fella.

jose stepped back outside breathing in deep, he took out a pack of cigs and began smokin them enjoying the taste if the tabbaco. "jose! whats the plan? we go scope out the joint see what tht witch of the south is up to?" jose shook his head no at the guard, "naw; i doubt she'll come back unless she brings back blitz's old man, but we got back up to since blitz is now apart of the feel good inc family." the guard nodded walking off

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: standing up to the queen of the south
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL