Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 04:19:31
Page:  1 
Search for Peace Started by: Fanta on Jan 04, '24 02:24

All Fanta ever wanted in its life was to move out of the dump it lives in and make a name for itself. For this, Fanta hoped one day it will finally be able to leave its home behind and moves far away from its home, into the building across the street. Fanta had heard a lot about this spacious apartment that was up for rent for a while now. Fanta decided nobody could stop it anymore from achieving its dream. But its dream was not to be the best or to conquer the world.

Unlike most people, Fanta had realistic dreams. Fanta wanted a quiet place all to itself where it can live in peace and where nobody disturbs it when it wants to meditate. After moving in to its new apartment that dream would be finally achieved.

One day while Fanta was out on the streets looking for a job, it saw a small shop and thought maybe they need help. When Fanta entered the shop, it was greeted by a gentleman who looked like he could use some help. Fanta talked to the owner and got itself a job as a helper.  Fanta worked hard for a few months and could finally afford to move in to its new rented apartment. Life changed for Fanta as it now had money and peace of mind. Fanta lived a happy life for a few months until one fateful day.

One day while working alone in the shop, Fanta noticed they were short on some things, so Fanta went to the back of the shop to get the register so it could note down the things to order. When it came back Fanta saw a kid barely 15 years old stuffing its pockets with stuff stolen from the shop. Fanta yelled at the kid and asked him to put the things back. The kid started to panic and yell back at Fanta. In the midst of a lot of yelling the owner showed up to check on his shop. He found the kid and Fanta yelling and arguing. The owner pulled a gun on the kid and yelled at him to put back all the stuff or die. At this moment Fanta realized how much yelling was going on and thought to itself maybe it would have been better for it to go to a farm instead of staying in this city.

Suddenly Fanta hears two loud bangs and then a thud. Fanta looks up and finds the kid on the floor while the owner being barely able to keep himself standing. Apparently, they had both shot each other and the kid was hit in the head while the owner in the groin. Fanta rushed to the owner as the owner started to fall down. Fanta holds the owner in its arms and starts to yell for help. Fanta takes the gun out of the hand of the owner so that another shot is not fired by accident.

Meanwhile the police arrived at the scene and find Fanta holding the owner in its arms and the kid lying dead in front. Something about Fanta made the cops start to question and yell at Fanta and treat him like a criminal. It may be because Fanta was the same color as everyone else surrounding him. The cops started to approach Fanta in order to cuff him for the murders. But Fanta had no desire to go to jail, at least not for something that it didn’t do.

So, Fanta picked up the still loaded gun that was lying on the floor and stated to shoot at the cops. As soon as bullets started flying the cops ran for cover.

Finding this as an opportunity Fanta stood up and ran towards the back of the store. The cops yelled for a while asking Fanta to give up. After yelling and pleading for a while the cops finally decided to move in on Fanta. When they got to the back they found Fanta had already escaped from the back door.

Report Post Tips: 19 / Total: $380,000 Tip

Somehow Fanta managed to escape the horrible situation it had encountered. But now Fanta had to make a choice. Flee the city, or surrender. Fanta decided it was wise to flee rather than to surrender and risk death.

With that though in mind Fanta decided it would go to the city of New York. On his way to New York Fanta was lost in deep thoughts. He was thinking about his old dream, the peace and quiet and the meditation it loved. It was all going to be lost now as Fanta could never be at peace anymore.

Fanta reached Brooklyn, New York and started to wander in the streets, looking for odd jobs to do. It slept on a bench that night. In the morning, Fanta left again in search of a job. It was almost afternoon and Fanta could not find a single job. Fanta was hungry and thirsty. Suddenly Fanta heard a noise that was very familiar, then Fanta heard it again. It was a gun going off. Fanta instinctively ran away from the direction the noise came from.

In a hurry Fanta tripped and fell to the ground. At this moment Fanta saw a hand reaching out to help. Fanta held the hand and got up. Fanta thanked the lady for the help and started to head away. Suddenly Fanta thought of something and turned back to the lady. Fanta told her it was new in town and was looking for a job and a roof over his head. The lady told Fanta she was not from around here but she knows many people in this city and that she will help her. She took Fanta to a building which had an office. The receptionist stood up as soon as she saw the lady. Fanda went inside along with the lady. The lady told the receptionist all about Fanta and said he should be well fed and taken care of.

After this the lady bid farewell to Fanta and started to leave. Fanta thanked her for the generosity and asked her name, hoping one day Fanta gets a chance to pay her back for the generosity. The lady told her name was @Gillian. Soon the lady went away and Fanta stood there with the receptionist thinking how kind some people are.

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $240,000 Tip

The receptionist told Fanta that she has a few jobs for him and that Fanta was free to choose which job it wanted to do. Fanta took the paper which had the details of all the jobs and looked it over thoroughly. There were all kinds of jobs in the list and looking at it Fanta realized it was not some ordinary Job agency. Fanta found a few of the jobs which interested him and decided to choose one of these.

The list read as follows:

Job

Description

Threat Level

Deadline

Payout

Kidnapping

I need a businessman kidnapped.

Orange

Within 48 hours

$2,000

Kidnapping

I need the mayor kidnapped.

Red

Within 24 hours

$10,000

Murder

I need the Police commissioner murdered.

Red

Within 24-48 hours

$25,000

Murder

I need a businessman murdered.

Orange

Within 24-48 hours

$5,000

Murder

I need my wife murdered

Red

Within 72 hours

$2,000

Armed Robbery

I need people to help me rob a bank.

Purple

Within 24-48 hours

10% of the robbery amount

Armed Robbery

I need people to help me rob a store.

Green

Within 24 hours

$500

Fanta asked the receptionist if it was allowed to do more than one job, to which he was told he can do as many jobs as he wanted.

Fanta decided to start off easy with robbing of a store and see how things went from there.

The receptionist noted the preference and told Fanta that she will give it a call once the job is ready. She also told Fanta that it should be ready to leave at a moment’s notice, to which Fanta agreed. The receptionist told Fanta he can stay in the room behind the office for tonight but that he will have to find an accommodation once he starts earning.

Fanta nodded and went to the room and started anxiously waiting for the call.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

After only a few hours Fanta hears a knock on the door. It was the lady who had come to tell Fanta that it was time for him to do the job.

Fanta came out of the room and started following the lady. She took him to the back of the building where she entered a dark room. Fanta followed her and once he entered the room Fanta found the room filled with weapons. The room was full of Knives, guns, fake documents among other things. The receptionist handed Fanta a knife and told him it should be enough since there was no killing to be done.

She also handed him a paper with the address of the store Fanta was meant to rob. Fanta took the address and the knife and quickly headed out. Soon he reached the store and started to roam in pretending to be a customer. There was only one other customer in the store at the time. Fanta picked some things randomly as if he was there to shop. When the only customer in the shop left, Fanta quickly headed up to the owner and put the things on the counter. While the owner was calculating the total price of the things Fanta pulled out the knife and jumped on the counter aiming the knife at the store owner.

The owner got really nervous and started to plead Fanta to leave him and just take whatever he wants. Fanta opened the drawer and took out all the cash there was. It was more than Fanta had expected a small store to have but he was happy with his haul.

Fanta quickly grabbed the cash and ran towards the door. On his way out he heard a loud bang but he did not dare to look behind and instead started to run like crazy.

Soon Fanta reached the office building and gave all the money to the receptionist. She looked at Fanta and appreciated how quickly he got the job done. She counted $500 from the drawer and handed it to Fanta. Taking the money Fanta starts to leave when the receptionist called him again and asked him to also take with him the money he robbed from the store. Puzzled by this Fanta stood there for a while but then took the money and went back to his room. The lady shouted at Fanta from behind that she wanted this month’s rent $600 if Fanta wanted to stay in the apartment.

Report Post Tip

After doing his first job Fanta was laying in his bed, the cash lying on the bed beside him. He was still wondering why the lady asked Fanta to keep the cash he had robbed from the store over and above the $500 he was meant to be paid for it. He was also thinking what job would be suitable for him and which job he must do now. After thinking for a while, he decided on a job.

Next day Fanta went to the lady and told her which job he wanted to do now. The lady smirked and told Fanta that all old jobs were closed now and that new jobs have been posted. She handed over to him the new list

Job

Description

Threat Level

Deadline

Payout

Armed Robbery

I need a store robbed

Green

24 hours

$1,000

Armed Robbery

I need a two-man crew to help me rob a store

Orange

24 hours

$2,500

Armed Robbery

I need a crew to rob my bank

Red

1 Week

$15,000 each + 50% of the payout

Kidnapping

I need my wife kidnapped

Orange

24 hours

$3,000

Kidnapping

I need my husband kidnapped

Purple

24 hours

$4,000

Kidnapping

I need my grandson kidnapped

Purple

24 hours

$4,500

Kidnapping

I need someone to kidnap my uncle

Green

24 hours

$3,000

Murder

I need someone to kill my husband as he is having an affair

Purple

24 hours

$4,500

Murder

I want my wife murdered because she is having an affair

Orange

24-72 hours

$4,000

Murder

I want my step son murdered

Orange

24 hours

$5,000

Murder

I want someone to kill the Police commissioner

Red

24-48 hours

$10,000

Murder

I want someone to kill my mistress

Green

12 hours

$15,000

Fanta looked at the list and he noticed the payout was much higher for similar jobs as he had seen yesterday. He asked the receptionist about it and she told him the payout was as per the skill level and that Fanta had proved his worth last night.

Fanta decided he would go big this time and hence applied for the Bank robbery job.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

After deciding to rob the bank Fanta was told he would be called in this evening to meet the rest of the crew who had signed up for this job. The lady gave him an address and a password. Fanta went out on the streets passing time thinking what it would be like to rob a bank and what things he might need. He thought he should purchase a few things but decided he should wait till the meeting so he knows more about the job.

In the evening Fanta reached the venue where everyone was supposed to meet. He was stopped at the door and the guy asked for the password. Fanta gave him the password and the guy let him in. Inside he found 7 people who were talking very loudly. As soon as they saw Fanta, they all went quiet. Once of the guys told Fanta to introduce himself to everyone. After the introduction Fanta was briefed about the plan. Since Fanta had done a grab and go job just a day earlier, he was given the job of grabbing the cash from the vault and putting it into the bags. The bags were then to be taken outside quickly to the getaway vehicle.

Everything was very well planned and it was decided there will not be any civilian casualty at any cost. The job was to be pulled off over the weekend so that by the time anyone got to know about the robbery, the money would have been moved already. Fanta started waiting patiently for the day to finally arrive.

Report Post Tip

The weekend finally came and everyone was ready for the job they had been planning for, for a while now. They all got into a truck and  reached the bank. The truck was parked on the street nearby, and 5 people stepped out and headed to the building just adjacent to the bank. The driver however stayed in the truck so he was ready to go at moments notice and to keep a lookout.

All 5 robbers went to the backside of the building and into a room. As they entered the room the 2 people who were tasked with quickly breaking the wall started their job. While the wall was being broken the rest changed their clothes and wore masks and gloves. It didn't take long for the wall to come down and soon they were inside the bank while 1 stayed behind to keep watch and to make sure nobody comes near the room. They all headed to the vault and this time they could use explosives as the sound won't be heard from the outside. So the explosive expert started setting up while the rest of the crew stood there waiting impatiently.

Finally the vault was broken open and Fanta and the other 2 started to put cash in the bags while the explosives expert started breaking the safety deposit boxes and pulling them out and throwing them on the floor. As soon as 5 bags were filled with cash two people started carrying out the bags one by one while Fanta started emptying the contents of the safety deposit boxes into a bag. Soon everything was done and the final 3 bags with contents from safety deposit boxes were left to be carried out. Everyone quickly got out of the building.

One of the guy whistled and the Truck driver drove the truck and brought it in front of the building. They quickly put all the bags in the truck and got inside.

On the way back Fanta thought to himself how easy it was and he pointed this out to everyone. They started laughing and Fanta looked at them puzzled. One of the guys asked Fanta did he wonder why there were 7 other people at the base when Fanta came in but there were only 5 with him now. Fanta had noticed it but thought maybe the other two backed out of the job.

The guys laughed and told Fanta that was not the case. When they reached bcak to teh base Fanta found the two men there.

They unloaded the truck and one of the guys introduced the two gentlemen to Fanta.
"This is Mr. Shinzo, the manager of the bank we just robbed. And this is Mr. Al, the police commissioner. 50% of what we scored belongs to them"

Fanta stood their surprised while the two man congratulated the crew for the brilliant job. They handed each of them $15,000 and left with their half of the money. The rest of the crew stayed behind and counted the remaining half of the money. It was $1,520,066.

Fanta took his share of $253,344 plus his $15,000 and went on his way back to the agency.

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $80,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Search for Peace
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL