Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 14:45:52
Page:  1 
Please Stop What You are Doing Started by: Flippy on Jan 05, '24 19:57

Flippy looks around and sees she got a few people's attention. But not quite enough. She screamed so loud she startled the old hag standing in front of her. 

We have a serious problem on our hands. You see our dear Fanta was riding their pony around the outskirts of our cities. Nobody was permitted to ride the pony, but you could pet the pony. There is footage of everyone that approached Fanta and her pony. The last one spotted to pet the missing pony is eliminated as a suspect.  

Fanta took the pony down to the horse park to get hay and water for the little guy. Before heading to the outdoor bathroom, the pony was secured so not to go astray.  Upon Fanta's return the pony was missing. Frantically looking around the pony has vanished into thin air. Sadly, there is not surveillance to be found at the horse park. 

Where is the pony? 

Report Post Tips: 8 / Total: $200,000 Tip

Spiral strolls in

I was looking around my HQ... which happens to have a Tiger in it named Quini. Unfortunately, I found the Tiger with a hoof still in its mouth. The rest of the pony was gone, but at least she had a good meal. There wasn't much blood or anything so we went on about our business. The Tiger later coughed up a little horseshoe, like that of a pony. Sorry about your pony, but it's best for ponies not to wander with Tigers about.  

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

"Gillian notices a commotion and while approaching, she hears something about a missing pony. HELL NO! How dare someone steal a precious little pony? And from her friend Fanta!

She was worried too, so she decided to go help and look for it. The first place she thought of looking was Philadelphia, since Spiral had lots of animals there. The pony could've decided to wander around and make new friends. 

Upon searching her HQ for the pony, she found the Tiger Quini eating something. Her hands were stained red. Gillian screamed and started crying, thinking that the poor pony turned out to be Quini's dinner. The Tiger then turned around scared at the screams and Gillian saw the last piece of a red velvet cake. She sighed out of relief and ran away, not before stealing the cake and leaving a confused Quini behind. 

While eating the cake and wandering the Streets of PH, Gillian had the brilliant idea of searching for the pony in Shoresy's HQ. The man is known to be a magician and perhaps he tried to make the pony disappear into his top hat. She went straight to his HQ."

"While looking around Shoresy's HQ, one of Gillian's informants arrived and explained that the pony had already been found. Or at least what seemed like the rest of it. Apparently, it was indeed Quini's dinner and the red velvet cake was just dessert.

Gillian cried salty tears, and she swore to punish and spank the tiger very hard tonight."

Report Post Tip

Albino scribbles down the details. "What an interesting mystery..."

He knew Frank was an animal lover. He'd surely have to ask him if he'd seen a pony on his travels.

"I'll keep my ears open, Flippy!" Albino was now invested. "For now, though... We'd best avoid lasagnes - just to be safe."

He tucks his notepad and pen away before trotting off.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Flippy stands back and listens to what could have possibly happened to the pony. There is one problem with the story the pony was eaten. This pony was not fitted for horseshoes. You see it was born in the wild and Fanta decided the pony would be just fine without shoes. 

Continues to listen to any possible tips as to where the pony disappeared too.  

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $100,000 Tip

Must have been another pony.

It seems this other pony was turned into a lasagna. I managed to pick some up from the local red sauce joint. 

Sets a table, and brings a takeout container to the table. Puts the contents on a plate. Eats some of the ponysanga. 

After having a strange encounter with Gillian, Quini decided to see what the deal was. She headed out and found the crowd of people discussing the whereabouts of a missing pony. Having learned the suspicions which had fallen on her head, she felt shocked, and a bit hurt. How could people think she would eat someone else's pony? She was a tiger, not a monster. Clearing her throat (of cake) she spoke up to address the crowd.

Excuse me, good peoples. I'd like to take a moment to set the record straight. I did not consume the pony in question. It so happens that I have my own private pony distributer to meet my meaty needs. I have the utmost respect for the treats, I mean pets, of others. Thank you.

No one need let Gillian know, however, we wouldn't want to disrupt her plans this evening.

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $240,000 Tip

Don Sylence was smoking a cigar and playing some slots when he heard the commotion about a pony

Dang some things I have seen on these streets but now a damn missing pony!!!

Goes back to gambling and smoking and now starts to drink heavily

i looked on surprised and confused,* "is a pony really worth the commotion?" i wiped down my counters and handed a few men drinks

Report Post Tip

Fanta walks in on a meeting where many prominent leaders of the major cities were gathered. He was surprised and happy to see Flippy and Gillian taking an interest in finding Fanta's lost pony. While some people suggested it was eaten, other's were looking for the pony in their and other people's HQs.

Fanta finally decided to take the stage and make some things very clear.

Firstly, I would like to thank everyone taking interest in finding my Pony.

But I would like to inform everyone that my pony was lost in NY and not PH so I would like to request everyone to stop using my pony as an excuse to roam around the HQ's of @Shoresy @Sylence and @Spiral.

Secondly, I would like to take this opportunity to declare a whopping 1000 rupees prize for anyone who tells me the whereabouts of my pony.

Lastly, to make it  easier to identify the correct pony I would like to give out details. It is a white pony without any horseshoes. It has a weird obsession with grass and likes to roll in grass sometimes for hours. if you approach it from behind it will run away as it frightens easily. It will also run away if you approach it from either side or from the front. Although it is harmless I strongly suggest that you do not eat it as I have been injecting it with snake venom to build tolerance in case someone poisons my pony out of spite and jealousy.

I would suggest everyone stop eating all the meat for which the source is unknown.

Fanta gets off the stand and walks away.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $5,020,000 Tip

Japana woke up to hear what was going on, he had grass stained knees and mud all over him. He started to have flash backs of the night before. He 100% saw the pony in fact he saw 3 ponies, but then again he had been far too drunk to 100% confirm they were actual ponies and not badgers with pony like tendencies.

Japana laughed to himself and thought to not say all that out loud

Flippy returns to the crowd that has taken interest in the missing pony. Hunched over and gasping for air she looks and raises her index finger signaling to the onlookers to give her a moment. A minute goes by and Flippy was ready.

Hey everyone. Thanks for being here. I know our devastated Fanta appreciates your assistance. Also excuse my tardiness with this update I am prepared to report. In my defense, my boss BulletToothTony ordered me out to go have a good time. He was really nice, but I know he got tired of me bouncing off the walls talking about the missing pony. 

Flippy looks over at blitzyy and instructs him to give my boss whatever he wants. She tosses bills up on the bar and thanks him. She turns her attention back to the crowd. 

There are new developments. Our beloved missing pony has been spotted. Before you get too excited, hear me out. This guy professes he spotted something landing on top of a pony. I decided to send bodyguard Mr. Useless over to have a talk with this guy. Useless came back with what this guy said he saw. The man was a hundred percent certain he saw a pony. What he could not be certain about what it was that landed on the pony. Sadly, he is colorblind and cannot confirm the color of the pony. He did say whatever it was on the pony, the bundle moved onward into the sunset. 

Now we all know the pony would run if anyone approached it from either side or the front and back. In this situation a pony ran with "something" on it. 

Flippy can now hear the crowd gasping

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $500,000 Tip

blitz gave @BulletToothTony a whiskey while i passed food around to those that were hungry. "tonights meals are free. i have my bud lookin with his men for the lil pony.

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Please Stop What You are Doing
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL