Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 27 - 10:59:31
Page:  1 
Running into a right hand man of a mob Started by: blitzyy on Jan 05, '24 20:23

blitz opened his resturant stepping inside to start setting up; frankie one of his new hires came in and helped the young buisness owner set up for the day and for tonights meeting with a local gangster bought some morph ine sells. once the two finished cleaning they went to work cooking breakfast. soon the resturant was alive and bouncin with new and old customers having a good time.

blitz greeted a few customers and walked to the bar to fix drinks. a tall gentleman walked to the counter and smiled; "why hello there beautiful, whats your name?" blitz was taken aback by the statement n gave the dude a once over. "one i ai-" the guy simply interrupted taking a seat in front of the buisness owner. "oh ik, you look like a beautiful guy, plus at 18 you own a whole restaurant on your own." blitz looked at the man with surprise and concern, he gave an elderly gentleman voldka. the young man could feel the newcomers eyes as he served the bar. as the day went on

later that night 

blitz said good bye to an elderly couple as he locked up for the night, "blitz!" he turned and saw the same gentleman from earlier walking to him with a cigar in his mouth, the tall guy stepped in front of blitz puffing out a smoke "late aint it sweet-face." blitz rolled his eyes and folded his arms, "yes? how may i assist you?" the gentleman smirked; "oh i dont know, maybe i night together;" this took blitz aback quickly shakin his head no. "listen bub,i aint a dumb dame walkin round new york city. so you can kindly leave me alone." the man leaned in taking in the facial expressions blitz showed, "i like ya kid, got moxie talkin to the right hand man of the ferris family. but ill let ya in on a lil secret doll, i like what i see and when i like what i see i get whats mine regardless, now; allow me this opprotunity to-" jose came out of an car walkin up to the two "come on boss we gotta get goin, or else that lug aint gon be to please to see you lollygagging wit sum bloke." blitz took the que to exit with jose who sped off to the meeting. the gentleman turned and ordered his bodyguards to follow their car; he sighed and walked to his car "you will be mine blitz you can count on it."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

jose turned to blitz. "who the heck was that?" blitz frowned lookin out the window. "some guy that came into the restaurant; ive seen him a couple of times around my joint these past few days, and idk why either. im glad you bailed me out n made up that ganster lie. we already had the meeting at lunch; can we go to that pizza parlor down the street from my house?" jose nodded focusing on the road. blitz and jose was friends since childhood always gettin into mischief when jose's family visited blitz's. so naturally jose had ran off from his people to join blitz in NYC once he heard blitz had gotten kicked out of his parents place. jose looked over at the dazed blitz it concerned him he had a guy coming into the the restaurant for a week now tryina get into his best friends pants.

"look next time buddy try anythin ring my phone up and ill be over here lickity split wit back up." blitz looked at the new orleans man and chuckled to himself. "get me some food and ill think bout it cher."

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $460,000 Tip

-the next evening-

blitz slammed his fist on the bar table frowning, jose only smirked at the frustration on blitz face. the two were playing war and blitz had lost a bet to the latino male, "what wrong amigo? lost 6k?" blitz got it out of his wallet passing the money to jose who gladly took it with pride. the two were about to start the card game again when that same fellow came in with a few guys behind him. blitz gave jose a look when the best friend rose from his seat. the glare made jose sit back down muttering a cuss word in spanish, the men choose a seat next to the duo.

blitz stood straight up and walked to the two washing his hands with handsanitizer, "how may i serve you gentlement this fine evenin." blitz forced a smile taking their orders; jose also got up to serve a couple that arrived at the tavern. blitz had another server help him bring out the dishes handing the gentlemen their food and drinks, blitz went to turn and the gentleman from before called him back* "yes sir?" the gentleman smirked leaning forward, "whats yer name gorgous boy." blitz forced another smile "blitz, and you sir." the man smiled and pulled out a buisness card." names aphanso delgini, and! id like to show you how i run thing on my side of new york, which is the bronx."

blitz and jose shared a look and the 18 year old shared the same look; "what if i said no?" "what if i can change your mind?" blitz looked over to a glaring jose knowing what he was thinking. "sure, ill have my bodyguards with me along with my friend here;" he motioned towards jose. "hm i wouldnt mind; you shouldnt always imeaditly trust a man inviting you to a... setting." blitz nodded at alphanso. 'i hope this man aint gon' do nun to me."

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Running into a right hand man of a mob
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL