Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 13:23:39
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
A Desperate Space-Pole Started by: Spiral on Jan 06, '24 15:43

No one who spends as much time as we do on a text based game with the same people for 15 years is a winner... Let's be real. 

Report Post Tips: 11 / Total: $420,000 Tip
While I don’t wish to see away with a game feature I do wonder at what point do we question how it is used. It seems those who are in a better financial position can do things as such much to the disadvantage to players who can’t come up with that sort of money in real world and while Fluffy is in a better position because of his current stature it probably means that he won’t be immediately killed for the huge sum that’s on him. Maybe it’s time to review how the hit list is used, maybe something such as only in game earnings can be used or only a limited amount can be put on a person at a single time. If it hasn’t already been reviewed by the admins, perhaps it’s time it was.

It’s worth noting that I was worried to post this myself as I too could be at the wrong end of a hit based on it but I felt it was worth commenting on the events and the clear disadvantage the more casual player has when someone who can use their personal finances chooses to do so. I know on a personal level that if I was hitlisted for such an amount of even a fraction of it because of a fallout I’d had with a player then I’d be quite gutted. Will we see a point where leaders are reluctant to punish people because of a potential fall out and a large hitlisting as a repercussion?
Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $240,000 Tip

NineSecondMan the thing is, this is a 'free' game to play for those who want too. The owner(s) do not ask for a fee or a subscription and at the end of the day the time and effort gone in to set this game up should have a reward. I know nothing about the ins and outs of the finances but looking at it this game it has a value and is run as a business and so it should be. Afterall, don't we all go to work to make money!

So going back to the hit listing and perks and etc etc it is up to the individual how they spend their own money. If someone wants to put $10 or $100000 into this game in real money it is down to those people. Life isn't fair and everyone has different incomes, that is life. It is therefore up to them how they use monies within the game.

The hitlists are still up and getting chalked off so whoever has put them up hasn't achieved anything. The real winners are the owners of the game as the in game money disappears which I have zero problem with, it is how I would run it.

A hit in RL I presume can go to however much someone is willing to pay, it should be the same on here.

Or do we go to limiting peoples spends, suggesting a monthly subscription to keep the game going that we all have to pay regardless of activity?

I don't think so, you'd have 10 people playing.

When was the last time people hitlisted like this? How bored have people been getting recently and in days, weeks, months the hitlists will be gone and so will those hitlisted. It is the way the game is and hopefully nobody takes this the wrong way but a bit of drama like this makes this game fun, we have definitely seen more activity since they were put up.

Anyway, whoever has that sort of cash send me a little please I've more popcorn to buy

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
What I find amusing, and if I was KW I'd also be picking up on this. It wasn't untill the hits went up on spike, that spike got his little doggy dick out, lipstick and all. And really took notice.....

It triggered him THAT much because this time it was him, that he felt the need to write this TL;DR shite. Its funny, no? I mean, yea, he put together a half arsed donation drive that litterally one person made an effort too. But only when it REALLY effected him, did he put his little boy pants on and make a statement.

I mean, yea, that's the spike we all know and loath. But it speaks volumes.

Its so funny that it's triggered you so much. Honestly. You can talk about loosing all you like. But to see you triggered so much is a win. To see KW loose his beloved 80 units and is account back to a 40 day old don and his city imploding, you think that wasn't a wine lemme tell you my sun hating friend...its was fucking beautiful...

FYI. The hits will keep coming.

The 100 quads on both your heads will stand.

Be seeing you
Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $80,000 Tip

Oh, I guarantee Spike doesn’t care for anyone but himself. He was “enjoying the show” and he “liked how it’s going” when it was just the neutered cat on the receiving end. Now it’s him sharing the spotlight, well… it’s not so funny now. And you thought you was bad boys for life, eh KW? 😂

To: TGYAOC
Sent: Jan 06, '24 22:53
Subject:

So far, I like how it's going. 

To: Spiral
Sent: Jan 06, '24 22:52
Subject:

Oh, I knew you’d be more chill. Watching the west coast come running was worth destroying your thread though. Sorry bout that :-( well, kinda.

To: TGYAOC
Sent: Jan 06, '24 22:51
Subject:

I am enjoying the show. 

To: Spiral
Sent: Jan 06, '24 22:50
Subject:

Tyki. He bit *hard* bro. Like, real hard. So did his boy Starborn. That shit had me lolling. Like I’d publicly try to get you admin jailed. Couldn’t have my fun witchu if you was in jail! And look at the de-clawed cat now. Might as well be neutered 😂

We cant say that this is all very entertaining 🤣🤣🤣 i was so bored lately, this is fucking awesome lol

MrChaChaSlide, you should start shooting someone's BGs now to spice it up lmfaooo

Polio should come back, rogue again and miss everyone for lols

Quini can eat some more ponies

And after we can all sit together around a bonfire drinking beers, eating marshmallows, smoking some ganja and singing kumbaya or hakuna matataaaaa

WEE

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $120,000 Tip
ALSO DONT FORGET. ANY HIT OLDER THAN TWO DAY. YOU DO NOT NEED AUTH. Ima' just throw that out there.

Kthanks
Report Post Tip
I think the hit list should stay the way it is, that’s the way the world works. Money talks bullshit walks, it keeps the game interesting & pays the bills for the game to continue to be free.

We are here to have fun and be entertained are we not? Drama , death & rivalries are what keeps people coming back. Nobody would want to ply if everyone got along, kissed each others arses and never made a move on anyone… plus that’s how the real world works anyway. Characters make the story and rivals keep you motivated.

That’s just my thoughts. If I end up on the hit list so be it :)
Report Post Tip

"Will we see a point where leaders are reluctant to punish people because of a potential fall out and a large hitlisting as a repercussion?"

If so, that's all the more reason to hitlist and kill them. Fucking cowards should not be CLs. They shouldn't even be promoted above Wiseguy.

Hit lists are going to keep going.

1% shots are going to keep going

I'm offering 1 set of quads for every 1% shot on the people on the hitlsit.

100 quads per kill.

You do not need Auth for those on the hitlist currently.
Report Post Tip

Huzhuz as a woman i demand double payment to compensave for centuries of sexism and underpayment in comparison to men. Peg the patriarchy.

Report Post Tip

Compensate* my apologies.

Report Post Tip
I'll only belive you're a women, if you prove it. If you do. I'll happily set history right. You see, I have major trust issues, I'm sure you can see it from POV
Report Post Tip

Huzhuz theres a video of me in my profile, under the writing "ITS BEER TIME". Theres also a video of me kissing 2 girls rolling around on Discord. I think thats enough proof im a woman. Idk. I wanna join this hitlist party :(

Report Post Tip
Oh that sounds hawt. Currently I'm distracted elsewhere. But lemme do some digging for that video and gimme 5 mins alone with it. I'll get back to you
Report Post Tip

yeah that even sparked my interest in this convo tbh =0 lol

Report Post Tip
Quick check in... seems there is a few people I owe quads too. Please feel free to message me.
Report Post Tip

I didn't do anything but I'm almost certain you owe me quads. 

I'll just wait here.

Report Post Tip

As someone who was personally killed on a major account for reporting something once in retaliation, resulting in many DDs of an entire regime, I can say, never did I ever wave in their faces that I had any protection or taunt them about it. It was a traumatic experience and I didn’t advertise it as a victory, because it wasn’t.

Multiple calls on discord you have bragged about singlehandedly getting rid of them. The reality is you have never been able to take them boys off the map on a normal board. You and JTG both rogued and nothing changed, you left it in the hands of actual shooters. Pretty low of you to try and come out here and attack his friendships with people. You went out your way to type an OOC post about another player. You do this every couple years, on here or main its goofy and its toxic as hell. Had another player done this to you in recent years izzy would have deleted the thread .  

Hitlisting is apart of the game does it take skill not really, but neither does manipulating people on a website , when most the base is already mentally fatigued via real life. The most skill expressive thing on this website is the combat, controlling the game with 50 friends when only 80 play is not an example of skill. I'm unsure of how this has become the case nowadays. Its like all of you lost your will to compete.

On a finale note , not everything needs to be personal, its a game. 

Report Post Tip

As someone who was personally killed on a major account for reporting something once in retaliation, resulting in many DDs of an entire regime, I can say, never did I ever wave in their faces that I had any protection or taunt them about it. It was a traumatic experience and I didn’t advertise it as a victory, because it wasn’t.

having  not read the ode to me, ive no clue of the sun dodger wrote this about me. However, I've never once contacted KW to gloat. I've actually gloated anywhere. I could have and probably shoild have. I chose not too.

He broke the rules, his arrogance seen to that a lowly goomba brought him down a peg. He thought that becuase he didn't kill me, he wasn't punishable under the policy (LOL).  He knew he had fucked up, I've since revcieved logs. He expected me to just retire the account. (LOL) He was triggered in main, he came out with insult not me. I was telling him that he had broken at least one rule.

Was it beautiful to watch everything he had built implode, absofuckinglutly. Did I throw it in his face, no, no I didn't. Becuase HE BROKE THE FUCKING RULES. And when he realised it. He went on the attack in main.and I'm my inbox. IT WAS GLORIOUS. 

like it's glorious to see you wrITe about me in OOC.  LIKE WISE, i know i have you in my pocket spike boy. Irs also beautiful to see you sit up all through night, wondering when the next 1% shit will come. Also to see you loose a -10 off killing my last account.

I still haven't read your shite, if I chose too and I feel like you are bordering on harassment,  you bet your arse ill also report you too. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: A Desperate Space-Pole
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL