Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 23:04:23
Page:  1 
A meeting with the man Started by: blitzyy on Jan 06, '24 17:08

jose and blitz stepped out of their veichle in front of a large mansion, "dam is dis really the place orhey?" blitz shrugged looking at the address alfonso wrote down for the two; "how we know dis aint sum dam police bust." "my amigo, just trust me on this. i feel like we can get this guy on our side if this goes well. but i! I need you my dear old pal, to not. do. anything. to. upset the man." jose sighed and agreed. the two 18 year old's walked inside leaving their bodyguards outside. they looked around in awe; the house was a big old school type buidling with everything being a beautiful red wood color.

"dam, now i see why you say be on your best behavior cher." one of alfonso's bodyguard stepped in front of the two, "mr alfonso, will be pleased to see you in his office, mr. blitz. and as for you um." jose frowned not liking the sound of blitz being alone with that man, "jose sir." "he told me to-" jose imeadiatly interrupted, "naw cher; imma stay with blitz outside so incase crap goes sideways." the bodyguard's glare towards his best bud made blitz uneasy. the young man stepped in front of the eyesight of the guard smiling; "please excuse my friend; what he ment to say is he'll be stayin outside the study so he can make sure im safe."

the bodyguard silently led them to the study, they saw 5 more bodyguards at the door of the study, they checked blitz and jose making sure they didnt have any weapons on them. blitz had left his pocket kn ife at home, but jose kept his g un inside his shirt so no one would notice it. they allowed blitz inside, jose waited outside making small talk with the bodyguards while blitz was inside.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

alfonso closed the door for blitz wrapping a strong arm around the younger one leading him to a desk; blitz sat down and alfonso sat in front of him handing the 18 year old a donut, "i heard you loved dounuts my dear." blitz nodded looking suspiciously at the snack; alfonso watched with glee; "ah dont worry my dear it aint poisoned; i personally over saw my personal chefs make the pastry so eat up beauty." blitz ate the pasty enjoying the taste of the dounut. "wow." alfonso ate his own nodding to blitz's reaction. "mhm! my chefs cook the best dishes this side of new york. now that you trust me enough to eat a hand made glazed dounut; i wanna get to know you. so, how long you've been in NYC?"

"well, ive been in new york for 4 months, I've been traveling around the USA as well opening my own taverns across the states as well." alfonso nodded sipping his columbian dark roasted coffee. soon the two delved into conversation laughin and bantering. soon they realized they had alot more in common then blitz originally thought. the RHM of the ferris godfather was a man of culture, and a man of a similar background as blitz: alfonso grew up in miami, florida, got kicked out because he tried to challenge his father for, his family's buisness. moved to new york and got taken in by the infamous ferris family, and trained to be new yorks best hitman.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-4 hours later-

the two walked out laughing, "i am glad that blitz's tavern aint sum homeless shelter." the two snickered again, jose imeadietly stepped up to blitz and alfonso, "you ready to leave boss?" blitz gave jose a smile, jose could tell somethin was up; "mista alfonso here wants to take me out for lunch. so ill be riding with him back to my place if thts ok with you." jose's eyebrows furrowed, "at least take one of the blokes with you for-" alfonso waved him off grinning. "i have my bodyguards everywhere when im out and about, so no need to bring extra muscle. dont worry youngin ill protect mr. blitz with my lifee." with that the two walked past as jose followed them out to get in his car and speed off. blitz waved by to his best friend getting inside mr alfonso's car.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A meeting with the man
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL